We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 24

::Hannah's POV::

Bert turned the key in the lock and opened the door to his fairly nice, slightly messy apartment.

"Where should I put my stuff?" I asked, holding up my bag.

"You can put it by the couch over there," Quinn said. Bert sent him a glare before going into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry Hannah?" he called.

"A little bit."

"Then I shall make mac-and-cheese." I smiled. This was awesome. I've never gotten to runaway before. It's so exciting. I plopped down onto the couch and took in my surroundings. Quinn sat next to me.

"I still don't think this is a good idea. What about your parents?"

"They'll be fine. Dad deserves this." My eyes widened after the words left my mouth. Oh wait, they still don't know Gerard is my dad.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Come on evil genius lying brain. Work your magic!

"I forgot myyy deodorant." Ew. Why did I say that?

"It's alright. Once you've been on Warped, you can deal with any smell. No matter how bad Bert gets," Jeph said, sitting down on a leather chair next to us.

"I don't smell that bad!"

"You're right. You look worse than you smell."

"Fuck you!"

"You've already asked me too many times to count!" I laughed at his last statement. Bert appeared in the doorway from the kitchen.

"Do you want your goddamn food or not? You better be fucking grateful that I'm making it!" I laughed again at his frustrated face. This was going to be an interesting time.

::Frank's POV::

We had continued on, without Hannah. The rest of us had begged Gerard for us to go back and get her, but he was stubborn with his answer. Bob had to keep the ice pack in his mouth all the time to reduce loss of brain functions. We were all angry and silent around each other. Mikey was going to call Quinn's phone, but Gerard had taken his sidekick so he couldn't. We had left Hannah with them. I had no idea what had come over Gerard. One day he's this loving father and the next he practically disowns her.

There was a show tonight. I don't know how it's going to turn out with Gerard like this. I hope he doesn't hurt any of the fans, or us, or himself. He was unpredictable in these kinds on situations. Mikey and I were going crazy in the back room trying to come up with ways to get Hannah back.

"We could get Bryan to go back and get her," I offered.

"You know he doesn't like Hannah. I'm sure he's glad this happened." Bryan had said Gerard having a kid would ruin our image. But it's not like we ever cared what people thought of us in the first place.

"Do you know where Gerard has your phone?"

"It's in his pocket. No way of getting it there."

"Do you remember Quinn's number? We could call him on my phone."

"No, I don't know his num-" He stopped. A large grin appeared on his face.

"What?"

"Alicia," he whispered. "She has his number and we can call her to get it call Quinn and convince Hannah to come back!"

"Oh my god, that's perfect!" We both became excited.

"Go get your phone!" I ran out of the room, but slowed to walk as I entered the lounge area so Gerard wouldn't get suspicious. He and Ray and Bob were all watching a movie. As I headed over to my bag that had all of my electronics and books I heard a buzzing noise. Ray and Bob looked over at Gerard. It was Mikey's cell phone in his pocket. Someone was calling.

"I'm not going to answer it," he said in a bored tone, not taking his eyes off of the screen. I don't get him. How could he do this? I grabbed my bag and headed back to Mikey.

"Someone called you," I said. "He didn't even look at the Caller ID."

"Fucking asshole," he muttered. I pulled out my phone from the bottom of my bag and handed it to Mikey. He opened it and was about to dial, but stopped. "You have two missed calls from Jamia," he said.

"I'll call her back later. This is more important." He nodded and pressed the numbers for Alicia's phone.

::Hannah's POV::

They had put a blind fold over my eyes. I was sitting in the kitchen, all of them around me.

"Open," Bert instructed. I stretched my mouth as wide as it would go. A warm substance was placed onto my tongue. My taste buds started having a fiesta as the collection of flavors slid down my throat.

"Holy shit! Give me more!!!" I shouted. They laughed and another large spoonful was shoved into my mouth. This time, I savored the taste and moaned in pleasure, although I didn't realize it and didn't know the guys were glancing over at eachother as I did.

"Fuck, that's so good. What is it?" Bert pulled off my blindfold and I was staring down at a bowl of orange covered noodles drenched with a chunky red sauce.

"Mac-and-cheese-and-salsa!" he stated proudly.

"And how did you come up with that?" I asked curiously.

"When you're on tour and you're running low on food and you've had the same damn thing over and over again, you have to compromise," Jeph said.

"Well tha-" A ringing noise came from the living room.

"I'll get it," Quinn said. He left the kitchen to retried his phone. I got up too, following him as he sat down on the couch. They didn't know about the note I had left the guys. "Hello?" I inched closer so that I was directly behind him. "Ya, sure. And for the record, I have nothing to do with this. . . . Thanks. I'll get her. Hann-" I grabbed the phone out of his hand.

"Hello?"

"Goddamit Hannah!! What the fuck are you thinking?!? You can't just get up and leave when you get mad at people!!!" Mikey yelled into the other end.

"Well if you're goddamn brother hadn’t been so harsh to me, maybe I would have fucking stayed! There is nothing wrong with these guys! They're being nice to me!"

"Ya, but I'm positive that if Bert knew that Gerard was your dad, he would kick you out onto the streets in a second. And I know you don’t want to go back to that."

"Ge-. . . He is not my father! And even if he was, fathers should care enough about their daughters to come get them out of trouble. And according to you guys, that is exactly where I am!"

"Look, you haven't seen the side of Bert that we know. And he could still be that same person, you just haven't been with him long enough to find out. You need to come back. We don't know what Gerard might do, but with the past that he's had anything is possible." Right at that moment, my senses came back to me. My rage had disappeared. All of this didn't feel real. It felt like a dream, or as if I was watching someone else's life. Had I really left them? After everything they've done for me? I felt disgusted with myself. A sigh escaped my lips.

"Let me talk to him."