We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 26

:: Mikey's POV::

Gerard tossed my phone back to me. His eyes cast downwards to his hands.

"We. Can't. Leave. Her. There." Ray said firmly. I nodded agreeing with him.

"She doesn't want us anymore," he said.

"Yes she does. Don't you get it? He's tricking her. He's messing with her mind! If she stays with them long enough, she'll completely forget about us!" I said. Someone needed to knock some sense into him.

"I agree," Bob said, although it was muffled due to the ice pack in his mouth.

"We're skipping the meet and greet tonight and we're going to go back and get her. We have an extra day to get to Phoenix." He looked up at me. A small glint of hope shown from his eyes. And a single tear. It fell silently down his skin and dropped into his lap.

I heard Frank sigh, but not from relief. Pocketing my phone, I headed back to my bunk to rest. It was going to be a long show tonight. But at least Gerard didn’t argue with going back to get Hannah.

::Hannah's POV::

It didn't faze me that Bert had kissed me, but it did wake me up. An hour after he had left, I headed back to his room and knocked on his door. "Hey Hannah," he smiled.

"Hi Bert. I can't sleep." His smile grew larger.

"I know just the trick. Follow me." He led me back through the hallway and into the kitchen. I sat myself down in a chair as he went to the fringe and pulled out a milk carton and a mug. He turned around and poured it into my cup, although I was unaware that he put something else in there as well. Amphetamine. He placed the mug into the microwave and heated it up.

"Warm milk?" I questioned.

"It works for me." A few seconds later, the loud machine began to beep.

"Won't that wake Jeph and Quinn?" He pulled out my drink and placed it in front of me.

"You didn't hear them leave? They went to a bar," He answered.

"Oh. Why didn't you go?" Bert pointed to his head.

"Headache." I nodded and took a sip of the warm milk. It left a bitter taste in my mouth, but if Bert said it worked then it must be good. He grinned at me again.

"What?" I asked, now grinning too. He shook his head.

"Nothing." I let it drop and took another gulp of the drink.

"Mmm. I've never had warm milk before," I said.

"Your mom didn't ever give you some when you were little?"

"Nope. But last year when I was twelve I had my first glass of chocolate milk." Not a lie. Charlie, my old friend, gave me some. He said every kid had to have one glass of chocolate milk in their life.

"Last year? Twelve? You're thirteen right now?" He asked, stunned. I straightened up my back trying to appear more elegant.

"I'm turning fourteen next month," I said proudly. I gulped down the rest of my milk. Then, a goofy smile appeared on my lips and a very strong wave of lust washed over me. My head tilted down and smirk graced its way upon my lips. Bert noticed my sudden change in attitude and smirked as well.

"You're a pretty fucking sexy thirteen your old," he whispered. I got up from my seat and came over to sit in his lap, my legs squeezing both sides of him and wrapping around his back.

"You're not too shabby yourself." I wanted him. I needed him.

Now.

My lips forced themselves aggressively against his as my fingers wrapped themselves in his long hair. He roughly kissed me back. I could feel him stand up and begin to walk, but continued to kiss him. I traced my tongue over the rough stubble on his neck and began to bight needily by his ear. He pulled the back pillows off of the couch and laid us both down onto it.

"Bert. . ." I moaned. My already sweaty hands lifted his shirt up over his head along with mine. They fumbled with the button and zipper on his jeans, but managed to pull both them and his boxers down at the same time and discard them to the floor. My mouth quickly and completely engulfed his erection and I sucked so hard that I thought I was going to eat it.

"Oh. . . Fuck, Hannah. .. . .." he moaned my name. My teeth grazed his length and his beautiful voice grew louder. As he grew harder, I reached down and pulled of my own pants off, leaving me in just my underwear. "Hannah. .. ." I tilted my head back and gripped my hands onto his ass. "I .. ." His cum filled my mouth and I spit it out into my hand and rubbed it onto my chest. I could feel my own juices starting to leak from me. Bert pulled me closer to him and unlatched my bra and pulled of my underwear.

"Touch me!" I ordered, taking his hand and placing onto my breast. He began to massage them while his tongue explored my mouth. After another minute of us making out, I couldn't take it any longer. I lifted myself up, positioned over him, and slid down onto his penis.

::Gerard's POV::
We were in Bryan's car driving back to San Diego. By "we", I mean myself, Mikey, Ray, and Frank. We made Bob stay at home and rest. He didn't argue though. I thought he was going to pass out near the end of the set, but he managed to make it. Before we left he made us promise we would bring Hannah back safely. And, of course, we did.

Mikey had called Quinn. We were going to meet him at some bar then drive over to their apartment to get Hannah. He was glad that we were coming and thought it was best that we "sent her back home to her parents."

"How much longer?" Frank asked impatiently. I think we were all impatient.

"A little less than an hour," Ray answered. Good. The less time she's near Bert, the better.

::Hannah's POV::

I rode on top of Bert, coming closer and closer to my orgasm with each passing movement. He was holding me onto him and watching my chest dance before his eyes. A loud moan fell from my mouth as my walls clenched around him. I rode it out as long as I could, but soon collapsed on top of him in a heap of sweat. Hair was sticking to my face. We were both panting hard as we looked at eachother's eyes. We were nowhere near finished.

"My turn."

::Quinn's POV::

I was on my third beer. Jeph was on his. . . sixth? I didn't really know. It was good to know that the guys were coming back to get Hannah. That means I don't have to drive.

"Hey," a girl said from beside me. She looked to be in her collage years and was wearing a skirt that could second as a belt it was so small.

"Hey yourself."

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"If you don't you should. Cause I'm a wiiild and craaazy guy!" I pumped my fists up into the air and she laughed.

"I'm Shelby."

"Quinn."

"Quinn!" Someone shouted.

"Is there an echo in here?"

"Quinn! Come on! Mikey and them are outside," Jeph said from beside me.

"Oh, okay, ya. Bye Shelby." She pouted.

"And thought we were friends," she said in a whiny voice. Ugh, ya right.

"Sorry. I don't date bitches." I left with Jeph to go outside to greet the guys.

"Hey Quinn!" Mikey said once he saw me. He came up and hugged me.

"Hey Mikes. Gerard. Frank. Ray. Where's Bobert?"

"He's recovering from an injury. You can read about it on our website later. Let's go get Hannah," Gerard said quickly. We all piled up into their car and drove over to our apartment complex. We soon arrived and entered the quiet building.

"So how was your show?" I asked as we rode up the elevator.

"Pretty good. Someone threw a boa on stage. It was strange," Frank said.

"Like a snake?" Jeph asked. We started down the hall to our door.

"No. A feather boa." I pulled out my keys from my pocket and turned it into the lock and opened the door. Our ears were met with the sound of Hannah's voice barely stuttering out Bert's name as he was on top of her, both of them, completely naked. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Gerard rushed into the room. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
dun, Dun, DUN!!!

For those of you who are too lazy to go to Wikipedia (or just don't know), Amphetamine can cause decreased appetite, increased stamina and physical energy, and increased sexual drive/response. No guess to which one I used most.

By the way, when some of you said that Gerard wouldn't want me cutting, that has to be the fucking sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you again. Anyway, I got to go to school.

Your comments help me stay alive. But PMed messages are held higher in my point of view.