We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 29

Grandma and Alicia and Jamia were all coming today. They were probably about to land. The guys just left to go start the show, so I was alone, watching Cabaret. I blame Dad.

His phone sat silently in my lap. I waited for someone to call. It could get really boring back here. I had watched most of there shows from the crowd and the side of the stage, but I didn't today for obvious reasons.

It rang. Finally! I didn't bother to check the Caller ID and picked it up.

"Hello?" The door opened. There they stood, all smiling at me.

"We're here!" I screamed with excitement and ran over to hug them.

"Oh My God!!!!!!! I thought you were going to call me when you landed?"

"We wanted to surprise you too sweetie," Grandma said.

"And we bought a pack of balloons!" Jamia said excitedly, holding up a bag of deflated balloons.

"Are we going to blow up all of those?" I whined.

"You bet!!" I smiled. She was just like Frank. Even if she didn't admit it. Alicia closed the door behind her and we all sat down on the couches.

"Here." She threw box at me. I stumbled a little, but caught it. Pregnancy tests.

"Now?"

"Now."

"But you just got here! Can't we wait a little. Catch up?" She sighed.

"Fine. How is it living with them?"

"Which them?" I didn't know if she meant Quinn, Bert, and Jeph, or the guys.

"Our guys."

"Oh, well, I got grounded for the first time."

"Oooo. From what?"

"Mikey's computer and my iPod." Jamia made a hissing noise.

"That must suck. When are you ungrounded?" I thought about it. How many days has it been?

"Tomorrow maybe?" Jamia pulled out a balloon and started blow into it.

"So how is morning sickness treating you?" Alicia asked. I glared at her.

"It's not morning sickness." She threw a box of crackers at me. "Oh thank god!" I ripped it open and shoved about three into my mouth. "I have been eating Doritos and popcorn forever."

"I didn't have morning sickness with Gerard. But I had that morning sickness were you feel sick all day but you never puke with Mikey. He was the harder pregnancy. And I was in labor for twenty hours with him," Grandma recalled. Alicia's eyes grew wide.

"Oh we are so going to tease him about that!" Twenty hours?! Holy shit. "Okay, go do it now." I looked down at the box of pregnancy tests.

"Do I have to?" I complained.

"Well we could wait until your stomach grows into a watermelon, but then Gerard would know before we told him. So, no." I sighed.

"Alright."

::Seven Minutes Later::

I sat nervously beside Jamia. She was one her twenty-sixth balloon.

"Here," she handed me one. "It will clear your head." I took it and began to blow. I watched as it grew larger and larger inches in front of my eyes. I stopped.

"What if it pops?" I asked.

"Then it pops. Just don't blow it so big. Do it about the same size I am." I nodded and made it identical to hers and tied the end in a knot.

"It's time!" Alicia shouted. I looked across the room where I had left it.

"You do the honors Alicia," I said. She went over to where it was. She didn't even give me time to become frightened.

"Pregnant!" A loud wale came from my lips and I started balling.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!?!!" I cried.

"It's alright honey. It'll be okay," Grandma cooed, rubbing my back.

"Why did it have to be him?!" Alicia came over and sat by me too. How could this happen? Why did this happen? Well, I know why, but why me?? I reached for Alicia's phone.

"What are you doing??" she asked.

"Calling Quinn!"

"But that's what got you into this in the first plac-"

"I Don't Care!!" I dropped the phone and crumpled up into a little ball on the floor. What was I going to do? I was only thirteen. I can't have a kid! I can't have his kid. This wasn't supposed to happen! Imagine how furious Dad will be at me.

::Thirty Minutes Later::
::Gerard's POV::


". . .If this is what you want, then FIIIIRE AAT WIIIIIILL!!!!!!" I finished Venom. The crowd was wild. All of the sudden, it was even wilder. I looked over to what they were pointing at.

"JAMIA!" Frank rushed over and hugged Jamia as she ran onstage.

"ALICIA!!" Mikey did the same to her. I turned back to the crowd and pouted. They made an "aww" noise at me, then my face brightened and I turned around.

"RAY!!!" I ran over and jumped on top of him. "I love you man!!"

"Get. Off. Of. Me."

"Sorry," I whispered. As soon as I was standing again, Alicia and Jamia attacked me.

"We're here for Mikey's birthday!" Jamia said.

"It's in three days."

"And Hannah, duh." Oh. "And your mom is here too." I turned back to the crowd and yelled into the microphone,

"Mama Way Is In The House!!!" They cheered and began to chant 'Mama. Mama.' "Silly kids. We already played that!"

"We just felt like ruining your show," Jamia said. Just then, Frank went up to his mike.

"I LOVE YOU JAMIA NESTOR!!!" The crowd went crazy as he pulled her back into a hug. Ray played a romantic tune on his guitar. They laughed.

"Okay, you've had your fun. Now off, off, off. We got a show to finish." Alicia went back and had a short mini make out session with Mikey before leaving with Jamia.

"Well, that was weird," I said into the mike. They shouted back as they always did.

"I love you Ray Toro!" I yelled.

"I love you too!" Bob yelled from his platform.

"Bob says he loves him too!! Who else loves Mr. Raymond?!"

"WE DO!!!"

"I Can't Even Fucking Hear You! I Said WHO LOVES RAY FUCKING TORO!?!!"

"WE DO!!!!!!!!"

"Fuck ya, you do."