We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 30

::Hannah's POV::

I was sitting on the couch, silently crying in my grandmother's lap as she rocked me back and forth. I was scared. This is too much for a teenager to handle. Jamia and Alicia walked back into the room.

"That was so fun. You should have been there Hannah!" Jamia said as she jumped onto the cushion next to us. "Apparently, everyone loves Ray." I smiled for about a second, but the expression quickly faded as another wave of sorrow hit me.

"He'll hate me! He'll hate me!!" I mourned.

"No he won't. He never has. This is not your fault. Don't you blame yourself for one second!"

"But it is my fault. If I hadn't run away, none of this would have happened in the first place!!" I saw them all glance at eachother and heard Alicia sigh. She rubbed my back trying to comfort me, but her efforts were not succeeding. All of us jolted up as Frank burst into the room. He seemed to do that a lot.

"JAMIA!" He ran over to jump on us, but stopped when he saw that they had serious faces. "What's up?"

"I-"

"Hannah feels bad. All of this is piling up on her," Grandma cut me off. That was pretty much what I was going to say.

"Oh," his eyes fell to Jamia. "Is there. . . ." She shook her head.

"I'll be fine Frank." Lie. The rest of the guys filed in.

"Look! A fan gave us cookies!" Bob said excitedly, holding up a tray of sweets.

"Hannah?" I looked up at Dad.

"Oh, Gerard. Home isn't the same without you! And Mikey, I'm still getting used to you without your glasses." Grandma had stood up and hugged them. "Hannah's just dealing with everything that's happened these past few days. Poor thing. Been through too much for a girl like her." I looked up at him. Dad came over and pulled me up into a hug, causing me to weep even more.

"Hannah." I sobbed louder. "Everything will be alright. You're safe with me," he whispered. I slipped myself out of his grasp and went back to Alicia's arms. I considered her my mother/older sister rather than just my aunt. She was so calm and peaceful. I can see why Uncle Mikey married her. Dad's eyes closed and he sat down next to us. A strong fear of men had developed over the last couple days, which wouldn't be good considering I live with five. I inched closer to Alicia as he tried to rub the back of my neck. She mentally told him not to touch me.

"We can help you through this Hannah," Uncle Mikey said as he knelt down next to us. If only he knew what this was.

"Alicia?" She looked down at me. I got up and led her to the door. "We'll be right back." She seemed confused at my sudden action.

"What is it?" she asked as soon as we were in a different room.

"I want to call him." Her eyes grew wider.

"What?! No, you should tell Gerard first."

"I want him to know. I want him to know what he's done." She studied my face for a second before taking out her phone from her pocket.

"I'm doing it." I was about to protest, but she put her hand in front of my face. "Either I'm doing it, or no one is." I didn't argue and watched nervously as she pressed the buttons and put the phone to her ear. She glanced over at me as it rang.

"Quinn? It's Alicia. . . . .. .I know. I know. Is Bert there?. . . .Yes, . . . .Alright." She sat down on the ground, I followed her. "Bert? She's pregnant," she said bluntly. I could hear him start to yell into the other end. "You're not talking to her."

"Yes he is!" I reached for the phone, but she held it back. "Please, Alicia!"

"Only if you promise that when we get back you'll tell your father."

"I promise!" She handed me the phone. "Bert?"

"Hannah! I'm so so so so so sorry!! I had no idea that this would happen! Please, this is all just a huge misunderstanding!"

"Misunderstanding? Bert, I have your child. I am a child. You drugged me for your own pleasure and now I'm pregnant! Do you have any idea what this is doing to me?! NO! You d-"

"Hannah, please listen to me. I know what I did was wrong and I fully regret everything that I did! You're an amazing girl and I would have never even brought you into my apartment if I knew that would happen." I could tell he was crying. "Does he know?" I sniffled.

"No. Bert, I'm scared."

"I wish I was there to help you."

"You can't help me Bert. You've already done enough as it is. Goodbye."

::Gerard's POV::

I sat between Mikey and mom, munching on a cookie from the fan that gave it to us. I think her name was Carly. They were actually quite delicious, but I didn't notice because I was too worried about Hannah. I sighed and leaned back into Mikey's shoulder. Ray was wandering mindlessly over to the other side of the room.

"Sit down Ray. You're making me nervous," Frank said. He was making us all nervous. Jamia gasped and jumped up from her spot.

"Ray. Come over here now!" she demanded. What the hell?

"Why-"

"Now!!" I saw my mother's eyes widen slightly, but she tried to hide it. Ray turned in quick circles looking up and down. What was going on? "RAY! Get your goddamn ass over here!"

"Why are yo-" he stopped. His eyes were glued on a spot on the counter on the other side of the room where he was. "Oh my-" Jamia rushed over to where he was and pulled him back to us. She shoved him harshly down into a chair. I sat up. He looked deathly pale.

"What is it?" I asked. He looked at Jamia, to the door, then back to where he once was. Mikey stood up and walked over to where Ray had been. I followed him.

"Gerard. Wait!!" My breath caught in my throat. One of those pregnancy test things was in front of us. I looked back over to the others.

"Mom?" I questioned. My voice was quiet and wavering.

"Sweetie, Hannah's pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, I am aware that people don't get morning sickness so soon. BUT, that's why this is fiction. Anything can happen. Obsession of the day: Paramore. I uploaded a pic of my brother. Go check it out. And last night I slept outside cause I was mad at my parents, which wasn't a very good idea considering it's been raining for the last 3 days. Thank god for garages.