We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 34

::Hannah's POV::

"Hi Bert."

"Hannah?! Oh thank god it's you. I miss you so much." My lip quivered. I bit so it would stop. Tears sat on the edge of my eyelids.

"I miss you too Bert! I don't like this at all. I feel so miserable and alone. Everyone else are around me is always preoccupied with other things and it makes me nervous when ever I'm around them and I want to talk!" My breathing quickened as my head began to reel. "Bert, I'm scared."

"I know Hannah. I want to be there with you to help. I want to make you feel better. I hate it when you're like this." The liquid fell from my eyes and I leaned back onto the bed.

"Take me away. I don't want to be here."

"No Hannah. I can't do that. Remember what happened last time?"

"Please. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be alive-"

"Don't say that. You need to be here. You have a reason to live."

"No I don't. I'm just another worthless human being that is just taking up space and wasting people's money."

"That's a lie-"

"I should kill myself," I whispered.

"NO! Don't. Do. That. Please, Hannah."

"I want to be with you, Bert. I miss your face. No one here can understand me like you do." I heard him sigh.

"Look, if it will help you . . . . . . I'll come pick you up."

::Mikey's POV::

I rolled over once again in the bed. The sheets were drenched in sweat and I was completely sticky. But I lived with it cause last night was sooo worth it.

9:32

I don't want to wake up. Although a shower would be nice. And the maids really needs to change these sheets. I wonder if it will bug them to even touch the blanket. I'm sure they do it all the time. They do have a honeymoon suite.

"WAKE UP NAKED PERSON!!"

"AAH!" I fell out of bed and saw Frank begin to jump on where I once was.

"Alicia and Mikey behind a bush! Up and down and push, push, push!! Hahahaa!" Frank sang.

"What are you? Fifteen?"

"Yes. Now get up! You look like you just shot a porno. And you smell like it too." Typical Frank.

"And what did you and Jamia do all last night? Hmmm?"

"Kicked each other's asses in video games," he stated triumphantly with his hands on his hips and his chin in the air. He's so full of himself.

"Uhuh. What game was it? Playboy's Mansion: When Bunnies Attack?" He frowned, then a mischievous smile appeared.

"Is that a real game?"

"Probably, knowing the world today. And if it isn't, I could make a million bucks off of the idea. Not that we need a million bucks." I pulled my boxers on and stood up. "Out. I need a shower."

"Yes you do."

::Ray's POV::

I sat in Gerard's hotel room with Bob, Donna, Alicia, and Jamia watching the news on TV. Donna, Alicia, and Jamia were about to finish wrapping the presents. All that they had left was Hannah's unicorn. It was quite large, about the size of my chest, and was sparkly blue with a rainbow horn and a lot of other little things. Mikey's going to die from laughter. So are we when we see his face.

"You know," I said, "Hannah's birthday is coming up in a few weeks too."

"You're right. What day did she pick again?" Jamia asked.

"October 17. Then Frank's on Halloween."

"We have a show scheduled in Chicago on Halloween," Bob said.

"What? Really? Wow, where is it?" I asked.

"House of Blues. It's gonna be on TV and they're going to record it and everything." Wicked.

"I have the box!" Gerard said coming back into the room. "But it cost me a dollar. Can you believe that?"

"How terrible," Alicia said sarcastically. "We should sue!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Where's Hannah and Frank?"

"Frank is waking up Mikey for me and Hannah is in my room watching television." Alicia looked over at Jamia and nodded then looked up at Gerard and smiled.

"Have I ever told you how amazing your brother is?"

"Yes. In detail. So stop." She laughed.

"You know, he gets it from his father," Donna said. There was a short silence before we all burst out laughing.

::Hannah's POV::

Our conversation had grown lighter after a few minutes of intense talking. We hadn't worked on the details, but we had both agreed to it.

"You know what I've been craving lately?" I asked.

"What."

"Your mac-and-cheese-and-salsa. It was sooo good!"

"Stop, you're making me hungry!"

"Sorry. Have you not eaten breakfast yet?"

"No. Oh hey, Jeph wants to talk to you." I smiled.

"Put him on!"

"Alright, alright, here he is." I sat up on the bed and walked over to the chair.

"Hi Hannah! How's being pregnant treating you?"

"Good. I only had morning sickness a few times. How's the record coming?"

"Amazingzingly! Bert wrote a song for you." I heard him shout in the background.

"Really? I would very much like to hear it when I come."

"You're coming?! Great! This place is too boring without you. Oh hey look, it's Quinn. Hi Quinn!" I heard someone mumble. "I don't think he's awake yet. He needs coffee."

"Ah. Hey! Did you know that today is Mikey's birthday?"

"Really? Well you better wish him a merry fucking birthday for us."

"I will. Can you put Bert back on?"

"Ya, fine. Here Bert. I'll go make sure Quinn doesn't drink something toxic." I giggled.

"Hey Hannah."

"Hello. We need to work out this kidnap me thing. What date would be best for you?"

"Any date. We're flexible."

"Alright, hold on." I got up and went over to Frank's bag. He had a show schedule in the side pocket of his luggage. I looked at it then came back to the phone.

"Do you want ASAP or wait a little bit?"

"Now."

"Ya, me too. We'll be in Orlando in three days. The show starts at Amway Arena. The show starts at seven. You can pick me up at seven thirty. I have to go. I don't want Alicia and Jamia to get suspicious."

"Alright. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Call me on Mikey's phone when you get here."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."