We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 36

::Mikey's POV::

Gerard's eyes glanced over to Ray. He handed my phone to him and I saw his eyes widen as well. Although, he didn't gasp as Gerard had done.

"Do you think. . . ."

"We know. Who else would?"

"They were probably just talking. I'm sure they miss eachother," I said. Huge mistake. His eyes shot lasers at me, trying to melt my face off. He banged his fist on the table in pure rage.

"Miss eachother? I'm sure that bastard just wanted to fuck her over the phone!-"

"Gerard! Don't think of him like that. He's not the same as he used to be. Besides, you know Hannah would never do that."

"I told her I didn't want him to have anything to do with this!!!" He had stood up during his outburst and was up in my face. "Your goddamn phone has caused so much trouble for us. Ray, hand it to me." Uh oh. I haven't seen him this angry since the time we got bottled.

"Now hold on a minute Gerard, let-"

"Don't baby me Ray. Give me the fucking phone!"

"I'm not babying you." Gerard ripped the phone out of his hand and pressed a bunch of buttons and threw it back to me.

"There. His number is erased." I wanted to tell him that wouldn't change anything, but I knew that I should keep my mouth shut. "Is she awake? We need to talk to her now," he said sternly.

"Probably not. And we shouldn't wake her. Hannah needs her sleep."

"Well w-"

"GUYS!"

::Hannah's POV::

I hate this. I hate my life. I hate my past. I hate my memories. Why am I pregnant now? I should have been earlier. I deserve this. All of it. I'm a fucking whore. If it wasn't for condoms, I would have STDs galore. My first and only Dad probably hates me for what I've done. I don't deserve to have him. I don't deserve to have anyone. Not even Bert. My life is pointless.

I looked out of the curtain from my bunk. The light blinded my eyes, giving me a headache. I squeezed them closed as much as I could, but the pain would not disappear. I was hungry, but ignored the noises from my stomach and headed to the room in the back of the bus. Quietly, I shut the door behind me and lied down onto the couch.

No one could save me now.

My eyes caught a glimpse of one of Frank's guitars sitting on the opposite couch. Or rather the screw where a guitar peg should be. It looked sharp and jagged. I was desperate. Anything would work for now. I pulled the instrument closer to me and held up my arm. It shook as it remained in the air. I was weak. It fell and the inside of my arm slashed against the screw leaving a long gash all the way from my wrist to my elbow. I watched as the dark liquid appeared from the broken skin. Slowly, it seeped through making me angry. I squeezed around it, forcing more blood to come out, and it obeyed my wishes. Lifting my arm up over my head, I moved to smearing it on my face and across my shirt. No tears came from my eyes because I had decided that crying was for babies. And I wasn't sad; I was angry. Angry at the world for being so cruel. Angry at my birth parents, for they are the cause of everything.

Once the blood had dried up, I leaned back onto the couch and shut my eyes, quickly falling back asleep.

::Frank's POV::

Gerard, Ray, and Mikey's arguing was reaching an intolerable level. I had to sleep. We had a show tonight and another one tomorrow. It's almost impossible to do two shows right after eachother. I glanced at the clock on my phone. 12:38. I don't have that much sleeping time left, and they're being too goddamn loud. To the back room! I grabbed my blanket and pillow and opened the door.

"Holy. . ." My breath caught in my throat at what laid before my eyes. Blood and Hannah. That was all that I saw. I took no time to go over to her and see if she was even alive and ran out into the hall. They were still at it.

"Probably not. And we shouldn't wake her. Hannah needs her sleep."

"Well w-"

"GUYS!" I shouted. They all turned to look at me. "H-Hannah's in the back room. She-" They didn't even listen to what I had to say and rushed by me to go see what had happened. I followed after them and saw Gerard leaning over Hannah. She had woken up. A sigh of relief came from all of us.

"Hannah, why did you do this!?" he asked, slightly irritated. A blind man could tell he didn't like the situations he had been put in the last couple of days. She remained silent and kept her gaze on her knees. "Hannah, please," he said more lovingly. "I can't lose you. You're my daughter and I love you." She met his eyes.

"Then how come you won't let me see Bert?!" It was obvious he was trying to hold back his hatred for him and be civil. None of understood why Bert and Gerard couldn't just make up and have things go back to the way they were. Minus the drugs and drinking.

"Because I know what's best for you and I don't want him to hurt you again."

"He won't!! He's not the guy you see him as. He's different!" Gerard took a moment to exam what she had done to herself. Blood was spread across her face, down her neck, and onto her shirt. The gash on her arm was deep, but not deep enough to hit the vein. "Please. Let me see him-"

"Absolutely not!" Her eyes narrowed at him.

"Why are you doing this to me?! I've been with him before!!"

"And look what happened," he stated motioning towards her. "I just want to protect you. Look at it from my point of view. Do you have any idea how hard this is for me? I'm trying to take care of you and perform for thousands of people almost every night trying to act like my life is perfect and everything is goddamn perfect! Before you came along, my life was easy, but now-" He stopped, realizing what he was about to say. She did too.

"I don't care what you say, Gerard. If you didn't want me, all you had to do was say so."