We'll Fly Home, You And I

Chapter 8

_______________________________________________________________________

It was noon. I had been walking around all morning. The wind was billowing threw every corner it could reach. It was cold. October had already started. I don't know why I didn't buy a jacket at Hot Topic yesterday. Or at least a long sleeved shirt. God, I'm so stupid.

As soon as I had gotten off of the elevators, I ran out the entrance, almost running into a bell boy. When I discovered that it was still morning, I cursed at myself. I needed money, and you can't get anyone before eight in the afternoon. And this was a part of Chicago I wasn't familiar with. But, if one of my old clients was at that bar last night, I couldn't be that far. So, I went down to a subway and looked at a map. Once finding where I was, and where I needed to go, I calculated in my head that I'd be there somewhere around five o' clock.

I completely regret ever going to that concert. It was a huge mistake on my part. I didn't like them helping me. Because the only way I knew how to pay them back, they refused. And they did so much for me, it just didn't feel right. They were too gracious to me. I have done nothing to be entitled to such mercy.

As I was walking, I stumbled across a small leather wallet. My head did a full turn to see if anyone was looking for one. When I thought it was safe, I picked it up acting as if it was my own. Opening it, I discovered that there was no ID, no credit cards, just a picture of a blonde girl most likely a little older than me. I took the picture out and turned it over.

Always and Forever- Jenna XOXO

This must have been the person's girlfriend. Along with the picture was one lonely twenty dollar bill. That was it. But it was enough. I slipped into a Quiznos, got a sandwich, and found a small clothing store where I had just enough money to buy a brown jacket. Now I was full and warm. Thank you Jenna's boyfriend.

I reached my destination later than I had anticipated due to my little run in with the wallet. Now, I felt like an idiot for not saving any of the money at all. Since it was still daylight, I decided to go to the tree I usually sleep in and take a nap.

::Two Hours Later::
Don't sleep in trees. It messes up your back BIG TIME. As I was about to sit up to stretch, I slipped and fell, landing on the ground on my stomach.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. . ." I mumbled to myself. A piercing pain shot up from my belly to my spine. I stayed there for a minute, letting the injury set in. After a while, I pulled myself off of the ground and walked over to my usual spot next to a store where you can buy alcohol waiting for someone to walk by me so I could make my offer.

The sidewalks were full of people parading by, but none of them fit the description of what I was looking for. Until, I saw a boy, no older than nineteen, stroll past me. I hurried up next to him and walked with him.

"What?" he asked.

"Do you need any company tonight?" I said as sexily as I could, mustering up a smirk on my face.

"Aren't you a little young to be doing that?" I looked down to see a bulge growing in his pants.

"Aren't you a little excited to refuse?" he sneered.

"How much?"

"Fifty bucks an hour." I saw him reach into his back packet for his wallet but came back empty handed.

"Where's my wallet?" he asked himself. I stood there rocking back and forth on my heels waiting. But as I rocked forward, someone had bumped me from behind and I fell to the ground. The wallet that I had found from before fell from the pocket in my jacket. "What the fuck! You stole my wallet you little whore!!!" My eyes widened and I looked up at him from the concrete. That was his wallet? Wait, he had a girlfriend and he was out on a Saturday night alone looking for a good fuck?

He pulled me up from the neck of my shirt and brought me up close to his face. "You're gonna pay for that you little tramp," he whispered at me. "Stay quiet and I'll let you off easy." Oh, I highly doubt that, but I obeyed him anyway. I didn't know what he was capable of, but I found that younger men were rougher than the ones in there thirties were.

He shoved me into the backseat of a truck I'm guessing was his and shut both of us in. He leaned over into the front seat and I heard the child lock turn on. No way out now. A soft whimper escaped my lips and he gazed over at me, rage filling his eyes, tears filling mine. "Off. Now." He instructed pointing at me. Another cry came from me before I slowly lifted my shirt above my head and unclasped my bra behind my back. I was full out bawling by the time it was on the floor board of his car. He attacked my face with his lips while taking both of my breasts in his hands and wringing them violently. His nails dug into one and he whispered "Kiss me back or you'll wish you had." His mouth once again collided with mine, instantly gaining entry. His tongue swept every inch of my mouth until it came out and he traced it against my jaw.

His hands left my chest and slipped into the back of my pants, forcing my ass and hips up into his. I felt that his crotch had grown larger and was now straining the fabric of his pants. He must have noticed also because he got off of me and leaned back against the seat. "Now." He directed me. I wiped away the wet lines on my face and leaned down to unzip his pants. He moved his hips forward and I slid his pants and his underwear down to his knees. He was huge. Before I could do anything, he forced my head forward into him. My mouth opened and I began to suck. I could no longer control my crying and found it hard to breath as I was doing this. His hands grabbed a hold of my hair and pushed himself further and further into me. I could barely hear his continuous moaning over my uncontainable sobbing. He soon came in my mouth and I slowly swallowed, trying to suppress a gag.

He picked me up and brought me back underneath him on the seat. His hands wandered all over my body, scratching needily. He pulled down my pants and began to kiss down from my neck to my hips. His tongue made a path up my inner thigh. His nails began to scratch anything it could reach. My arms, back, legs. He lifted himself back up to my face and began to suck on my cheek, bighting as well. Once he had left a mark he did the same three times on my neck.

"How old are you anyway?" he asked. I didn't answer, just continued to whimper. He slapped me across the face. "I Said How Fucking Old Are You!?"

"Thirteen!" I cried. He smirked down at me.

"Should have taken up baby sitting." Before I knew it, he had thrust himself into me. I wailed out in pain as his movements became faster and harder. My hands reached up for anything to squeeze so I could release the misery, the only thing they could find was his hair. I didn't care if he liked it or not, but they grabbed it and held on so tight I was almost positive my knuckles were white. He had reached his orgasm a few moments before I had reached mine. He slid out of me and pulled his pants back on.

"Get dressed and get out." I hastily put on my clothes. He unlocked the child lock and I leaped from the truck. He started up the engine and drove off. I rolled over on the side of the road and held myself in my arms. Bruises and marks and hickies covered my skin. I felt disgusted. Cold sweat still clung to my body. A small light reflected off a broken beer bottle. I grasped it with my hand and jabbed it into the skin on my wrist then hurled it to the other side of the street. A man looked over, seeing as it almost hit him. I heard him gasp.

"HANNAH!" I looked up to see Mikey running across the road, barely missing a car. He was about to hug me until he saw how beat up I was and all the blood coming from my arm. "Oh, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah," he said as he pulled out his cell phone and began to call a number. "Gee!? I found her. . . . . Ya. . . . by the park. . . 'kay Bye." My gaze went up to his eyes. "Hannah, you should never have left."

"You're wrong. I had every right to leave. You had given me your charity and it was my time to go." I grasped my hand around my bleeding arm, trying to control it. Mikey pulled off one of the gloves he was wearing and replaced my hand with it. I winced as he pressed down onto it. I looked up at him, my eyes red and puffy and it seemed as if he couldn't hold himself back any longer.

"Oh, Hannah," he said as he embraced my broken body in his warm hug.

_______________________________________________________________________