Real Underground Baby

Knock You Down

Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)
Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)


--

"Alright, I'll show you ICP first, then Twiztid," I say a few minutes later, after setting up the TV correctly. We have a nice HD 52" flat screen, surround sound. The picture and sound is just ooberly amazing. I have my ipod connected to the TV, so I can play all my songs off of it, and have the music videos showing on the screen.

Tripp nods silently next to me as I select the song 'Tilt-A-Whirl', "Now, Insane Clown Posse is more like...storytelling rap. Twiztid is probably more like what you're used to listening to." I mean storytelling rap as in, they tell a story through each one of their songs, like most bands, but in a different way. Tripp nods again and begins listening to the song.

~Welcome to the tilt-a-whirl
All you mutha fuckas are gonna die
Everybody! You're dying everyday, constantly
I'll kill myself right mutha fuckin now
And still won't die (try me)
Wicked clowns never (never) die, whut~


We listen to that song, then I put on the song 'Afraid Of Me.'

~I'm so
Hidden and you're never gonna see
I'm cold
Forgiven all because of my beliefs
I'm no
Body that you ever wanna be
Cause I know that the world is afraid of me~


After that I just put it on shuffle, letting any song come on. Tripp turns to me with a satisfied smile and nods in approval, "It's different than what I usually listen to, but I really like it. The music is sick."

I practically beam at him. Complimenting my favorite bands is an easy way to make me like you. Not that Tripp needs any help with that...I already-Just stop it before you get into trouble. "I'm glad you like them," I smile widely, "So what's up, how's your band doing?" I ask, deciding that I wanna know more about his band.

"Well, we're going on tour within the next month or two, touring the US," he says, "But until then, I just get to relax and do whatever I want...Like hanging out with models," he raises and eyebrow suggestively, cracking a small smile.

Thank God I don't blush easily, "And I get to hang out with rock stars," I grin, poking his chest gently.

His smile grows, "What's to happen when you put us together?" He chuckles.

"Hmm," I tap my chin, "The rock star and the model. They both like to party. Let's see, we could possibly take over the world that way," I point out.

"I like that idea. I could start by sending subliminal mind messages through my music, putting people into a trance. You could control the male population by looking hot, and I'll control the girls," he nods, happy with his plan.

"Tripp," I raise an eyebrow at him. He looks at me with a smile, waiting for me to continue, "This is the start of a beautifully diabolical friendship."

He laughs and nods his head, "Definitely, I'll be the king, and you'll be my queen." Even though I know he's just playing, I hope he really means that...

"Mhm and we'll rule this world together."

Just as Tripp opens his mouth to say something, the power cuts off, leaving us in darkness. The sudden silence causes me to shiver.

Tripp shifts next to me, "Why'd the power go out?" He asks quietly.

"Um...maybe it's a fuse-" The boom of thunder silences me, "Never mind..." I mumble. Damn thunderstorms. Okay I know this is typical, but I hate lightning, it's scary...Thunder I don't mind as much because you can't actually see it, but lightning is a whole other thing, "I'll go get a candle," I get up from the couch and look for one. I would open the shades for light, but it's dark and scary outside.

It's windy and down pouring, the trees are scraping against the windows, and I just don't feel like looking at that right now. I find a candle, take out my lighter, and light it. I walk back out to the living room and set it on the table.

As I sit back down, a streak of lighting illuminates the room, causing me to jump. Tripp, unfortunately, notices this, "What's wrong?" He asks after seeing me flinch.

"Nothing, I'm just scared for Ze, I hope he's inside and not driving. He's the worst at driving, so I really hope he's not driving, 'cause there's no doubt in my mind that he'd crash in this kind of weather." It's not a complete lie, I am worried about Ze, just that's not what made me jump.

"Oh, I'm sure he's fine, he's probably still at the car dealership. Most likely hiding out there," Tripp replies softly, sensing my concern for my friend. Thunder cracks so loud we can feel it rumble through the house, "Damn, this is a nasty thunderstorm."

I nod my head shakily in agreement, jumping once again when the lightning that accompanies the thunder lights up the room.

"Kiki, you sure you're okay?" Tripp quirks an eyebrow, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine," I state. He gives me a look that tells me he's not dumb enough to believe that, "Okay," I sigh, "I really don't like lightning. It freaks me out..." I say meekly, realizing I must sound like a wussy.

Tripp doesn't say anything, so I start to think that he's making fun of me in his head. But then I feel him drape his sweatshirt over my shoulders, I didn't realize I had goosebumps until now. He wraps one arm around me, "It's okay, it won't hurt you," he whispers.

Aw, he's so sweet. See brain, this is why I like him....okay it's only one of the reasons. I snuggle into his chest as the lightning strikes again, "Thank you," I whisper back. He smiles down at me and begins rubbing my back gently, relaxing me.

"I'm sorry," I murmur a few seconds later, feeling like a total loser. I'm sitting here, cuddling up to this guy I like and-Wait a minute, that doesn't sound that bad...Come to think of it, it's wonderful hehe.

"Don't be," he whispers back, "A lot of people are afraid of thunderstorms. Angel, the one you beat up-" he pauses to shake his head and laugh, at his friend I'm assuming, "-He's afraid of thunder."

I lift my head to look at him, "Really?" He looks down at me, smiling, and I can't help but to stare at him. This time when the room is lit up, I don't flinch. I just continue staring into his piercing blue eyes, getting lost. I don't even notice the distance between us growing smaller until his face is mere inches from mine. I close my eyes and feel our lips brush each other's, the feeling sending sparks throughout my body. I lean into the kiss a little, feeling him smile slightly.

We break away slowly, and I look away, a slight blush forming on my cheeks. At least it's dark in here.

"Sorry," I say again, almost soundlessly.

"Don't be," he whispers, replying the same as the last time I said sorry, "C'mere," he puts a finger under my chin and tilts my face up, having me look into his eyes once again. We lean into each other again, kissing gently, longingly. I put one hand behind his head, playing with his hair, while the other rests on his chest. He runs one hand through my hair and tugs, causing me to let out a quiet moan. Our lips crash together once more before we pull away, leaving me with tingles all throughout my spine.

Nothing has ever felt so perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys who commented sooo much ^.^ You guys make my day
Hmm tell me if you like it.
plz.
I updated instead of partying today, that should tell you how much I love you =D