Sequel: New Earth
Status: Finished writing, but have yet to type up in it's entirety.

Dying Earth

There is such a thing as too much. Too much candy rots your teeth. Too much junk food makes you fat. But no matter what anyone says, people just kept piling it on. The factories kept piling pollutants into the air, saying they would get greener, no matter the cost.

But all that they did was talk.

The factory owners just kept saying it, even as it became clear to the people that they only had their own personal interest in mind. It only became clear to the government when everything stopped. The food stopped growing, water becoming almost like liquid radioactivity.

Time passed.

The rations our government had stored up began to dwindle. The markets began selling meat- and vegetable-flavored ‘substitutes’. That was the only word they used to describe it. We thought the only bad thing so far was the food. At least, it was until the sun broke through the atmosphere.

Soon, the cities were deserted. Small hamlets of people scattered across the world struggle for survival.

It’s funny. People thought it was the end of the world when the Number of the Beast would appear.

But this may possibly turn out to be far worse.

COPYRIGHT:

THIS IS MY STORY.


If I find out any part has been stolen (Including plot, characters, and names) Shixit will go down.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the references I may make to the Star Trek series. The rights belong solely to Gene Roddenbery (R.I.P. 10/24/ 1991)