Coinsidence or Fate

Big Lips

Gerard looked over toward the bus when he heard screaming coming from it. Lila came off of the bus with tears streaming down her face.

"Lila! What happened?!" he exclaimed, looking worriedly at Frank.

"Josh. He...he t-tried to r-r.."she stuttered not being able to finish.

"That vile Josh Farro tried to rape her!" Frank bellowed, looking pissed.

Gerard's face went pale. "Who knew some 19-year-old kid could be so cruel!?" he whispered in horror.

Somebody big knocked Gerard over, running toward the Paramore bus. "I'm gonna KILL that son of a bitch!" bob was yelling.

"Yeah! I'm right behind you big guy!" yelled Mikey glaring and trying to look fierce making Lila go into a fit of giggles. Bob and Mikey stopped and turned to stare at her looking very, very confused. "Uhh what could possibly be so funny right now?" Mikey asked.

"YOU!" burst out Lila laughing at full volume now.

Mikey shared a confused/amused look with Frank. This made Lila laugh even hard if that was even possible.

"Okay Lila. I think you've had too much..ahh..going on today." commented Frank. "Why don't you go take a nap before the show starts?" He suggested.

"Uhh...okay. I'm just...I have scattered nerves now. Frank! Don't let him around me! I don't want to get..to get.." she couldn't finish her sentence.

Frank engulfed Lila into his arms. "Oh Lila. Don't worry! With Bob and I around I don't think he'll have the set of balls to come around. Alright sweetie?"

"You?" she questioned pulling away to stare into his eyes. "Aren't you just a short, little guy?" she asked innocently.

Ray bursted out laughing making everyone else laugh. Frankie blushed. "Ha! She got you! Short, little guy." Ray mimicked.

"Well at least I don't have big lips!" Frank retorted, looking smug.

Ray slapped his hand over his mouth. "I can't help that I'm Puerto Rican!" he said a bit muffled sending everyone into a fit of laughter again.

"Alright guys! Quit it!" Lila said still laughing. "Let's go back to the bus. I need to lie down."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys.

It feels as if my chapters are getting shorter.
Ugh..I'll try to make 'em longer.

Please comment!