Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Lost

After explaining the situation, Godric gasped “Oh shit! Excuse me for being such a rude host…does anyone want anything to drink? Sookie, Ainsley…water? Soft Drink? Tea?” he asked.

Ainsley turned to Sookie who smiled “No, thank you!” she said.

Godric turned to Ainsley “Ainsley?” he simply said.

“A coke?” she asked.

Godric smiled “Well, of course! Bill, Eric…Tru Bloods…O Positive?” he asked, ringing a bell for someone to show up.

Ainsley held onto Eric’s hand tightly, Eric turned to her and smiled “You’re alright…” he whispered to her.

“I’ve contacted all the Sheriff’s here in Texas…they are all keeping their eyes out for a 5’7” red-headed vampire, with a pink dress and flip flops.” Godric said, just as a servant stood next to him.

Godric smiled at the servant “3 Tru Blood’s and a coke, please Terry!” he asked politely.

The servant walked away, Bill nodded “Thank you, Godric!” he said.

Godric smiled “It’s the least that I can do…I know how nerve racking it can be…a child running off unsupervised!” he said, turning to Eric.

It was silent for a moment, before Godric cleared his throat “Well…lets put some smiles on your faces. So, Ainsley…you bake?” he asked.

Ainsley was unsure what to do, Godric was waiting for her to answer. She put a smile on her face “Yes, I bake…cupcakes…cakes! Anything really…” she said calmly.

Godric smiled “I enjoy the smell…so I bake all this stuff, but then I can’t eat it!” he said.

Ainsley laughed “Then what do you do with it?” she asked.

“I donate it to the local bakeries…they find it hilarious!” Godric said, with a nod.

__________________________________________________

Pam and Ainsley walked into the hotel room, Ainsley landed face first into the couch and groaned a tiresome groan.

“Oh, what are you whining about, it’s only 1 in the morning!” Pam said, shutting the door behind her.

Ainsley flipped onto the couch and sighed “What is wrong with Godric, Pam?” she asked, looking up at the roof.

Pam giggled “Nothing…he just, likes you! And he would have NO problem taking you away from Eric, just like Eric would have no problem taking Sookie away from Bill!” she explained.

Ainsley sat up on the couch and looked at her “Then why doesn’t he?” she asked.

“Because…Eric is too busy cooing over you to even notice Sookie!” Pam said, checking her make-up in the mirror.

It was silent, Ainsley stared at Pam, before she stared back at her “What? You didn’t get a hint?” she asked, laughing her ass off.

Ainsley was confused, Pam giggled as she sat next to her “You are completely oblivious!” she said sarcastically.

“Eric does NOT enjoy me that much…okay?” Ainsley said, defending herself. Pam wasn’t buying any of it.

Pam shrugged “Sure, why would he?” she asked herself as she got up from the couch.

Ainsley remained on the couch when her cell phone rang, she jumped as she grabbed her purse and looked to see who was calling her.

It was Jessica.

She gasped, Pam looked at her curiously. Ainsley smiled at her “It’s my mom…” she said getting up from the couch and on the other side of the hotel room.

“Jessica? Oh my god!” she whispered so Pam wouldn’t hear her.

Jessica was almost in tears “I don’t know WHY I ran…but I did…and now I’m lost and I’m hungry!” she said.

Ainsley turned towards Pam, then sighed “Do you need me? Mom?” she asked.

“…yes…” Jessica said.

Ainsley grabbed her purse “Alright mom, where can I meet you?” she asked.

Pam turned to Ainsley as Jessica told her to meet her at the local club a few blocks away from the Hotel Carmilla.

“Alright mom, I love you…bye!” she said, hanging up her phone. Ainsley looked up to see Pam looking at her confused. “My mom…she just is having a hard time with her Cancer…” lying to Pam as she walked out of the hotel room.

Pam crossed her arms as she thought for a moment, she felt something was wrong.

_____________________________________________

Ainsley turned the corner to the club, there she stood. Jessica was frightened and scared as she waited for Ainsley to show up.

“Jessica…” Ainsley whispered, Jessica turned and rushed to her best friend. Ainsley’s arms wide open to embrace her in a hug.

Jessica smiled “Oh…I’m so happy to see you!” she said.

Ainsley took Jessica’s hand and walked her away from the bar “Where have you been hiding? If Bill was alive, you would have given him a heart attack!” she said.

“I’ve been hiding in the woods at night…living in a Tornado Shelter during the day…” Jessica said.

Ainsley sighed as she pulled Jessica away from the sidewalk “And nobody’s asked you anything?” she asked.

Jessica shook her head “No…”

____________________________________________

Somehow, in the midst of walking on the edge of the frontage road BACK to the hotel…or so thought Ainsley, Jessica and Ainsley ended up in the middle of nowhere.

There were woods, trees, and an empty road going West as Ainsley stopped and looked around.

“Maybe we should hide in the woods…” Ainsley said, pushing Jessica into the grassy pasture and kept here there.

Jessica watched Ainsley as she looked around, wondering what she was going to do…their cell phones didn’t have service so no one could be called.

Ainsley sighed as she took Jessica’s hand “C’mon, lets go…” she said.

“They’ll find us, don’t worry!” Jessica reassured her best friend, as she looked worriedly around the empty frontage road.

Ainsley moaned “God, I hope so!” she said.

_______________________________________________

It had felt like an hour before there was a bright building that they could see, it was a church.

Though, they didn’t know what church it was, they were sure someone was there and probably wouldn’t mind if Ainsley and Jessica used a phone.

“WAIT, what if it’s The Fellowship?” Jessica asked, pulling away from Ainsley’s hand.

Ainsley sighed “NOW? You wanna worry NOW?” she was almost hysterical, Jessica wasn’t going to argue with it, since they were SOMEWHERE.

Jessica walked with Ainsley to the church, there were some cars there as Ainsley opened the church doors and looked inside “Hello?” she asked.

A blonde woman walked up to the both of them “Hi, can I help you 2 ladies?” she asked.

Ainsley smiled “Yeah…we’re lost! We went for a walk and me and my ridiculous skills of direction got us here somehow, our cell phone don’t have any service and we were wondering if we could use a phone?” she asked.

The woman looked at the both of them, she grew a big smile “Why, come in!” she said, guiding them inside.