Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Flipped Over

Ainsley had poor sense of judgment too, it WAS a Fellowship church, just as Jessica had pointed it out to be.

“Don’t remind me…” Ainsley said, strapped to a chair next to Jessica who was nagging at her about how wrong she was.

Jessica was nearly in tears “I’m gonna die young…and a virgin!” she said.

Ainsley sighed “Yeah, you won’t be the only one!” she said, sarcastically as she watched a shadow walking across the hallway.

“You…you’re a virgin?” Jessica asked.

Ainsley turned to Jessica and laughed out loud “YOU…you thought you were the only one?” she continued to laugh.

The chairs were wooden and a little rough as Ainsley came up with a plan, she smiled and turned to Jessica.

“What?” she asked, worried as hell as Ainsley moved her chair around…it was TOO easy for Ainsley to get out of this.

Ainsley had the chair dance around before it hit the ground and broke to pieces. Ainsley laughed as she got the rope from her back to right in front of her.

“Stay still…” Ainsley whispered as she untied Jessica from the chair, she didn’t want to risk breaking it since there WAS a purpose for the wooden chairs for Jessica, and Ainsley wasn’t going to risk it as she untied her.

Jessica untied Ainsley and took her hand “Now, how do we get the hell out of here?” she asked.

Ainsley sighed “Hold tightly…” she said running out to the door.

_____________________________________

It was a miracle, it was SO easy for Ainsley that she thought the church might have been EXTREMELY stupid for an escape to be that easy.

Jessica and Ainsley walked out of the church and ran away from it as fast as they could, before they knew it they were on the empty road yet again.

“What if they never come looking for us?” Jessica asked, turning around behind her to see if anybody was coming.

Ainsley sighed “It would be a good thing if they didn’t…” she said.

Jessica shook her head “NO…I mean, Bill and Sookie!” she said.

“They surely will notice if I’m gone…I mean, Pam would definitely tell them that I left.” Ainsley said.

Jessica gasped “GET OUT OF THE ROAD!” she yelled, pushing Ainsley into the woods and diving in after her.

“What the hell is WRONG with you!?” Ainsley asked, trying to get up.

Jessica pushed her back down “Shh…it might be them!” she said, staying perfectly still.

The car stopped right next to them, someone got out of the car and stared at them…it was Eric.

“What the hell are you guys doing!? Get in the car!” Eric yelled at them anxiously.

Jessica and Ainsley hurried up and got into the roomy SUV that probably belonged to Godric, since he was in the back seat.

It was 4 in the morning, Eric drove as Ainsley sat next to him in the passenger seat with Jessica in the middle in between Godric and Pam.

Both did not look impressed.

“How could you do that to me?!” Eric asked her, furious at Ainsley as she looked at him confused.

Ainsley turned to Pam, then at Eric “What are you talking about?” she asked.

Eric turned to Ainsley “You are MINE…the least you can do is TELL me that you’re leaving the hotel. You made me look like a fool as I searched the entire city of Dallas for you!” he said.

Jessica giggled quietly to herself as she realized what was going on between Eric and Ainsley.

“Well…EXCUSE me! I do have free rights. I’m not yours you know!” she yelled at him.

The speed of the SUV began to accelerate as the fight between Eric and Ainsley continued, calling each other names. “ERIC…slow this God damn car DOWN!” Ainsley yelled at him.

Eric shook his head “NO!!” he yelled at her.

Ainsley growled at him as a turn was approaching, Godric was getting a bit concerned “Eric, slow down!” he said.

Eric shook his head as he looked at Godric “SHUT UP!” he yelled.

Ainsley noticed he wasn’t turning with the road, she screamed “ERIC!!” she yelled. The car hit the railing and flipped over and it rolled down a hill.

Everyone screamed as she car continued to roll down the steep hill, wondering if they were all going to make it out alive…even though they were all vampires.

The SUV hit a tree and stopped, it was upside down as everyone calmed down. Ainsley crossed her arms “I told you to slow down…” she said.

Eric took in a deep breathe “I don’t wanna hear it!” he told her.

“Well, you’re going to…” she said “You’re going to hear about this ‘til the day I die!” she said.

Ainsley unbuckled her seat belt and fell out of her seat, she groaned as she balanced herself on her knees, glass was broken everywhere as Ainsley tried to figure out how she was going to get out of the car.

“I gotta get out of here…” she said, crawling out of her door window.

Eric sighed “Ainsley…” he whispered as she crawled out of the car and walked away from it, limping as she did.

Godric looked at him “Go after her…” he advised his child.

Pam crossed her arms “Or Godric will…” she said bluntly.

Jessica smiled “Be sweet…go and love her like she deserves it!” she said, watching Ainsley walk away upside down.

“I’m getting a little dizzy…” Godric said as he unbuckled himself along with Pam and Jessica.

Eric broke the seatbelt and quickly got out of the SUV “AINSLEY!” he yelled, running after her. “Bunny…baby…” he whispered to her as he caught up to her and took her face in his hands.

Godric and Jessica were crawling out of the car when Jessica heard what Eric was telling her “Aww…that’s so sweet…” she said.

Pam grunted as she got out “MY FAVORITE PUMPS!! RUINED!” she yelled, Godric and Jessica turned to Pam as she became frustrated with Eric.

The 3 of them turned to watch Eric and Ainsley, he was sweet talking her, something that nobody had seen him to before.