Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Bliss

Eric glared at Bill for a moment, hoping that maybe he would smile and say ‘never mind’ before walking off.

Bill DID smile, but his eyes were not on Eric anymore.

“Bill…how can I help you?” Ainsley asked in a sweet voice as she limped towards the door.

Ainsley pushed Eric out of the way and continued to smile at Bill who was rather confident.

Bill crossed his arms “I just wanted to say ‘thank you’…for finding Jessica.” He said to her.

The sweet and tenderness of his voice made Ainsley feel good about herself as she returned an even bigger smile “It’s no problem…” she said.

Ainsley leaned against the door frame and continued to stare at Bill as he thought of something else to say.

“We’ll be returning to Bon Temps tomorrow night…” Bill confided in Ainsley, who simply nodded.

Ainsley took Bill’s shoulder “And I will meet you down there…whenever that shall be, I don’t know…but I will!” she told him.

Bill smiled “Good night, Ainsley.” He said before walking away from the door.

Ainsley had comfort in herself as she closed the door smiling to herself. She looked up to see Eric, staring at her unamused.

“Aww, what? So he cut into our love making time…you did it ALL the time to him and Sookie!” Ainsley said, patting his shoulder and walking to the bar.

Eric turned to Ainsley and smirked “He told you that?” he asked.

Ainsley shook her head “NO, but Sookie did!” she said, opening a bottle of water and taking a sip of it.

Eric smirked as he walked up to Ainsley and took her arms “Now…where were we?” he asked her.

“Well, you were about to fuck me…fangs out…and an A-MAZING cock!” she said, smiling as she put the water bottle down and looked at him.

Ainsley sighed as Eric took her cheek in his big hand, she took his hand and smiled sweetly “It’s kind of hard to get back in THAT type of mood…” she told him.

Eric smiled “Then maybe I should put you in another SUV and flip it over…” he said.

“Oh…now surely you wouldn’t want to kill me!” Ainsley said, leaning against the wall as she began to close her eyes.

Eric stroked her cheek “You’re mine…I can do what I want with you…but I would never want to kill you.” He told her.

Ainsley smiled, she thought for a moment before she got on her tippy-toes to kiss Eric passionately for a moment.

“Oh, Bunny…” he whispered to her, grabbing her hips.

______________________________________________

Eric and Ainsley laid in bed, breathing heavily as they looked up at the ceiling. Ainsley giggled as the silence began to bother her.

“That was…awesome.” She whispered, cuddling with Eric.

Ainsley kissed his chest, he stroked her hair as he closed his eyes for a moment. Eric smirked as Ainsley kissed his chest again.

A bright light began to creep from the corner of her eye as she turned to see the sun beginning to shine.

Ainsley gasped as she grabbed the remote and closed the lights, Eric was surprised to even have lost track of time.

“Goodnight.” Ainsley whispered, stroking Eric’s hair as he slowly fell asleep on the bed as the curtains began to draw quickly.

Ainsley sighed as she laid next to Eric for a few more hours before she got out of bed, dressed, and went down to the lobby to get some type of food.

_____________________________________________

Ainsley was sitting in the lobby, enjoying the sunlight and lost in her own thoughts when a hand was placed on her shoulder.

“Shit…” Ainsley silent yelled as she got up from her seat and turned around to see Sookie.

Sookie was giggling “May I join you?” she asked.

Ainsley nodded as she slowly sat back down “Yeah…go right ahead.” She said as she made room for Sookie on the couch.

“So…how was your night?” Ainsley asked, staring out the window.

Sookie crossed her arms “Who cares about mine? What about YOURS?” Sookie asked, letting a little attitude slip.

Ainsley turned to Sookie “Who cares about mine?” she asked.

“I do…because you didn’t go back to your room last night.” Sookie said, cocking her eyebrow at Ainsley.

Ainsley growled “Why!?” she asked, trying not to giggle.

Sookie smiled “Well…because Eric seems rather…I don’t know…” she thought of a word to describe the situation.

“Horny?” Ainsley asked.

Ainsley turned back to the window once Sookie looked at her shocked “No…Eric seems rather distracted by your…vibe…” she said.

Sookie nudged Ainsley when she didn’t say anything for a moment “You think I’m gonna make fun of you? Ainsley…sometimes it’s okay to embrace the embarrassing.” She told her.

“I don’t wanna talk about it…” Ainsley said, turning to Sookie.

Sookie looked rather confused “Why not?” she asked.

Ainsley sighed as got up from the couch “Because, usually…when I talk about stuff, I get hurt…hit…yelled at!” she said before she walked away.

Sookie got up from the couch and ran after her “Just because your father was a big asshole…doesn’t mean you have to let it take control of you!”

Ainsley turned to Sookie, about to cry. She was going to say something, when she turned away and began to walk towards the elevators “I’ll meet you at the airport tonight…” she yelled.

Sookie couldn’t believe that she had hurt Ainsley’s feelings, but then again, she didn’t understand what kind of damage Ainsley had been under.

__________________________________________

The sun was setting as Ainsley got her bag together, Pam was still asleep as Ainsley grabbed her bag and went downstairs to the lobby.

Ainsley was avoiding the glares of every man there as she walked into the bar, she ordered a beer and sat down.

The bar began to fill with just-awoken vampires after awhile. Ainsley kept her eyes down on her beer when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“When we get home…can we go shopping?” Jessica asked.

Ainsley couldn’t help but smile as she looked up at Jessica “Yes…we surely can!” she said.

Jessica’s smile grew big as she sat down next to Ainsley “So…what’s up with you getting mad at Sookie?” she asked.

“It’s nothing to worry about!” Ainsley said, sipping her beer.

Jessica nodded “Well…did you fuck him?” she asked.

“WOAH…” Ainsley said, pointing a finger at Jessica to tell her to ‘shut up’.

Ainsley sighed as she turned away from Jessica “It’s nobody’s business…really!” she told Jessica.