Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Are you ready?

Godric and Ainsley laid on the bed, Ainsley was eating Bon Bon chocolates as Godric was explaining her the history behind vampires ‘claiming’ humans and how they could never love.

“Well, why can’t they?” Ainsley asked.

Godric turned to her “Why can’t they, what?” he asked.

Ainsley sighed “Why can’t they love?” she asked, offering him a Bon Bon.

“No, thanks though…” Godric said as he thought for a moment “I don’t know…probably because we find ourselves revolting…it’s like, why should we love when the world sees us as ‘freaks’ and a good fucking?” he asked, turning to Ainsley.

Ainsley shook her head “I don’t see vampires that way…you guys have seen the world a million times! You people are literal old souls…so humans should listen to you guys. Cause you know everything!”

Godric nodded “Yeah, I suppose.” Godric turned to Ainsley and grunted “Can I kiss you?” he asked.

“Excuse me?” Ainsley asked, shocked that Godric would ask such a thing.

Godric laughed “Can I kiss you?” he asked again.

Ainsley shook her head “I don’t think that is such a good idea…Eric could smell you on me. And then he would kill you, it doesn’t matter if you’re his maker!” she said.

Godric sighed “Nevermind, then!” he said.

_______________________________________________

A week had gone by, Ainsley hadn’t heard anything from Eric or anything ABOUT Eric in a week.

It was on a particular night when she got into a fight with Pam “HE’S NEVER COMING BACK!” she yelled at Pam.

Pam growled “I hope he doesn’t…you’re so full of drama you revolting brat!” she said, walking out of the house.

Ainsley was in shock as she sat on the couch, she had a glass in her hand that exploded as she gripped onto too tight.

“OUCH!” she said, looking at the cut in her hand.

Godric yelled at the staff to get a first aide kit so her hand could be fixed, Ainsley was starting to cry and Godric sat next to her “He’s not coming back…” she told him.

“No, he’s coming back! Surely he will…” Godric said, comforting Ainsley as he held her tightly.

The butler fixed her up and put her back together when the front door slammed open, Ainsley gasped as she tried to see who is was.

Eric walked into the house and looked around, Godric was holding onto Ainsley very closely which made Eric VERY angry.

“Let go of her…” he yelled, stomping towards Godric.

Godric let her go just in time for Eric to grab him and throw him against the wall, Ainsley could tell that Eric was frustrated with something as he sat down next to her.

The butler finished with her hand and got up at left, at the first moment Eric kissed her passionately, almost crushing her bones as he held onto her tightly.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” she asked, trying to push Eric away from her lips, but he was getting stronger by the second.

Eric’s hand went up Ainsley’s shirt just as Leigh walked into the living room “Oh, for the love of…there ARE bedrooms you know!” he said, a bit disgusted with Eric and Ainsley’s antics.

Ainsley smiled as Eric finally pulled away from Ainsley “Where is your bedroom?” he asked quietly.

“Upstairs…” she said quietly.

Eric grabbed her and carried her upstairs to her bedroom where he was moving so fast Ainsley thought she was going to be sick with the fast motions.

Ainsley was thrown onto the bed with Eric on top of her, already naked as he kissed her neck and pinned her arms up above her on the bed.

“Eric…” she moaned out as he kissed her neck, then quickly ripped her clothes off of her body.

Eric pulled Ainsley closer to him as he got a good angle to thrust into her from, Ainsley held onto Eric’s shoulder tightly as he thrusted into her once.

“Bunny…” he said, whispering it into her ear as he thrusted into her again, Ainsley screamed with pleasure as her nails dug into his back.

Ainsley growled into Eric’s neck as he continued to fuck her, in and out, in and out as she was about to have her orgasm.

“No, baby…wait!” he said, holding onto her tightly as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

Ainsley couldn’t hold it in anymore as she rode out her orgasm and held onto Eric even more as he kept going.

Eric held onto her tightly as she tried to fall off of him, Eric continued to thrust as Ainsley gave up, resting on his shoulder as he slowed down.

“Eric…” Ainsley moaned as she held onto Eric’s neck, kissing his neck as he held onto her hips as he completely stopped.

Ainsley fell off of Eric and onto the cozy sheets of the bed, Eric followed suit and cuddled with Ainsley as he held onto her tightly.

“Bunny, I missed you so much…you have no idea how horrified I was when I found out what was going on!” he told her, kissing her jaw line as she looked at him with her bright blue eyes.

Ainsley smiled “Yeah…I was kind of worried too. Pam is an awful planner!” she told Eric, who nodded in agreement.

“Yes, she is. Which is why I usually am the one making arrangements.” He told her, nuzzling his face into her neck as she breathed in and out calmly.

Eric laid still for a moment as he looked at Ainsley, her eyes getting droopy as she began to fall asleep “Oh, no! You don’t!” he said, putting his cold, wet tongue on her neck.

Ainsley gasped as she playfully hit him and giggled for a moment “Eric…?” she said, taking his hand.

“Hmm?” he asked her, stroking her hair as he pulled her close to his chest, she touched his flawless chest as she thought for a moment.

Ainsley kissed his chest “What’s gonna happen when I grow old and grey?” she asked.

Eric looked at her “Who told you what?” he asked her, almost in a panic state.

“Godric…he asked me if you were ever gonna change me, because you might now want me when I’m older.” She said, biting her lip.

Eric sat up in bed, Ainsley laid on the pillow as he looked down at her “Are you worried about that?” he asked.

Ainsley shrugged her shoulders “Are you prepared for that day when I start aging?” she asked.

Eric sighed as he looked out the window, knowing that Godric DID have a point, along with Ainsley.