Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Her Death

The night persisted as Ainsley got out of her car and walked towards her front door, the sun was setting as she unlocked her door and entered her home.

Igby was waiting for Ainsley on the couch, his sleepy eyes opened and greeted her with a ‘meow’.

“Hey, Igby!” she said, rubbing his belly as she put her stuff down and walked into the kitchen to get Igby and her some dinner.

Ainsley had the strangest feeling that someone was watching her, but it was probably paranoia since she had just gotten back from New Jersey.

The sun had set and all of Ainsley’s lights were on when there came a faint knock at the door, Ainsley slowly walked towards the door, her heart racing as she reached the door knob and opened the door.

An unfamiliar vampire was at the door, he swooned her as he looked her dead in the eye and smiled at her “Hello, I’m Cleo…” he said.

_________________________________________

Eric had just gotten out of his coffin when he felt a sharp pain in his chest “AINSLEY!” he yelled, gripping his chest as he fell to his knees.

Something was wrong, Pam and the bartender at Fangtasia, Chow, stared at him worriedly. Eric looked up at the both of them “Check on Ainsley…call me when you get there!” he said.

Pam and Chow ran towards Ainsley’s house, the worry on Eric’s face when he pleaded with the both of them made Pam worried, she might not have enjoyed Ainsley, she didn’t want to see Eric in a panic attack.

Eric paced around his coffin for 2 hours before Pam called him, she didn’t sound too happy as she cleared her throat.

“We have a serious problem…you need to get down here!” Pam said, sounding like she was about to faint…there was no sense of sarcasm in her voice.

Eric dropped his phone and ran towards his Corvette, rushing over to her house in a hurry.

____________________________________________

Eric got out of his car, Chow was waiting out front for Eric who began to run towards the front door.

“What happened?” he asked.

Pam walked out of the house, she sighed as she crossed her arms and looked Eric dead in the eye “She’s dead, Eric…” he said.

Eric pushed past the both of them to see Ainsley on the floor, pale and dead as she stared blankly into space. “Oh my…fucking…” Eric muttered, kneeling down next to her, not sure whether to touch her or not.

“Dig a fucking grave, Pam!” he said.

Pam sighed “Cleo is being detained out back by a few friends if you wanna take care of him!” she said, walking out of the house yet again.

Eric got up quickly as and walked out back where Sookie, Hoyt, Jessica, and Bill had Cleo on the floor, getting angrier every minute.

“Get him up…” Eric commanded, the 4 of them got Cleo on his face. He was chained to the closest tree as he was gripped a hold of by Eric and Ainsley’s friends.

Cleo looked up at Eric and laughed “I told you that I would get her…and she was delicious…not that you will EVER get a taste of her now!” he told her.

Eric crossed his arms “I don’t know…what seems better gang, me ripping him apart or changing Ainsley and letting HER take care of him?” he asked, looking at the 4 of them.

Jessica giggled “Let Ainsley take care of him…her revenge will be the sweetest!” she said.

Bill nodded in agreement “Watching a newborn tearing apart somebody is like watching a gory movie…fulfilling in SO many ways!” he said.

Sookie and Hoyt nodded in agreement, not saying anything as Hoyt kicked him in the gut again for the 3rd time that night.

Eric smiled as he looked Cleo “Then it’s settled…we’ll let my wife take care of you!” he said, walking away from Cleo and back into the house.

Igby jumped up on the counter top and looked at Eric, who smiled at the cat and petted him while he waited for Pam to be done with the grave.

“I wonder if I can take you home with me…?” Eric asked before walking away from the cat and towards Ainsley’s lifeless body.

Pam walked back into the house, her pumps ruined YET again as she looked at Eric “Ready when you are…” she said.

Eric looked at Ainsley, pulling her towards him to give her some of his blood, letting the transformation begin as soon as she hit the earth.

“You’ll take care of Cleo? I’m going to let Ainsley devour him when she wakes up tomorrow.” Eric told her, Pam nodded as she walked out of the house to get ready to bury Eric and Ainsley.

Eric slowly picked Ainsley and carried her to the grave that waited for the, Eric was nervous, he hadn’t changed anybody since Pam, and that was at least 300 years ago.

“Sleep tight, the fearless Viking!” Pam said, throwing the first piece of dirt on the both of them.

Eric growled as he cuddled with Ainsley, kissing her forehead as he held her tightly, like he would lose her if he loosened his grip in any way.

“I love you…” Eric whispered to the lifeless Ainsley, who was still and almost stiff as Pam threw more dirt on them until the grave had enclosed them, making Eric feel a little claustrophobic as Pam finished the grave.

Pam smirked as she staked the shovel into the dirt, putting her hands on her hips as she looked at her ‘masterpiece’ of a grave.

“Goodnight…” she muttered to the grave as she walked away and towards the backyard where she could get Cleo loaded in and take him to her own personal prison for the night before Ainsley awoke from the dead and tore him a new one.

Sookie and Bill walked over to the grave, Sookie sighed as she turned to Bill “You think she’ll be able to make it?” she asked.

Bill nodded “Without a doubt…with a maker like Eric, she’ll be a force to be wreakened with in no time!” he said.