Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

You WILL Come Home

Ainsley got out of her travel coffin and entered New Jersey. Ainsley returning to Trenton, New Jersey was like death…she was a new vampire and didn’t know how to live on her own.

Yet, she hated Eric. She resented him for changing her, just because the timing was convenient for him didn’t mean she was ready for it.

Ainsley walked to Leigh Giovanni’s home, hoping that maybe he would take her in and help her out until she figured out what she was going to with herself.

She rang the doorbell and waited, it started to rain hard as the butler opened the door and looked at Ainsley sternly.

“How’d you get past the fence?” he asked.

Ainsley turned to it “I just hopped over it.” She said.

Another voice came up behind the butler, Leigh pushed him out of the way and looked at Ainsley with pure shock “Get inside…quick!” he said, pulling her into the house.

“What are you doing here? Is something wrong?” Leigh asked her, shutting the door behind him.

Ainsley shook her head “Leigh, I’m a vampire…and I don’t wanna go home.” She told him.

Leigh was in shock as he sat her down on the couch “What happened?” he asked curiously and worried.

“Cleo, that vampire…he showed up and drained me…and then Eric showed up, and did the whole transformation on me and…I don’t wanna be like this!” she told him.

Leigh sat next to her and stroked her back “Well, Eric loves you very much…” he told her, Ainsley nodded as she began to cry bloody tears.

“I know…but it’s so unfair!” she told him, wiping her tears away with her already messed up blazer.

Leigh sighed as he thought for a moment “I will let you stay here for a few days, but then you must go come!” he told her.

Ainsley nodded “Thank you so much, Leigh! Really…” she said.

Leigh smiled “There is an extra coffin in the underground level…I’ll get it set up for you!” he said.

______________________________________

Eric and Godric sat in Godric’s mansion, they had called all the Sheriff’s in Texas to inform them of yet ANOTHER newbie vampire from Louisiana was on the loose.

Godric sighed as he drummed his fingers on the side of his couch “I don’t think she would be here…maybe New Jersey! But, not here…” he told Eric.

Eric shook his head “You’re the only one she knows here…but then again, she knows I would come here…so maybe she went home. OR maybe she’s somewhere in the state scared out of her mind!” he told Godric.

“ERIC…chill out!” Godric yelled, getting up from his couch and looked at Eric “Paranoia will NOT bring her home any faster!” he told Eric.

Eric took a deep breathe and sat down “I’m just…scared!” he confided in Godric, he looked at Godric “I can’t live without her…she’s like air to a man who is drowning…she’s my air!” he told him.

Godric was shocked “That was…deep, Eric.” He said.

Eric got up from his seat “I can’t live without her…if anything is to happen to her I will no longer wish to live!” he said.

Godric nodded “I understand…but we’re going to find her!”

“I hope you’re right!” Eric said bluntly.

________________________________________

It had been 4 days, it was at night as Ainsley sat by the fire as another New Jersey stormed brewed through the town.

Leigh sat across from as he lounged on the other couch and enjoyed the glow of the fire as Ainsley listened to the rain pouring down.

Ainsley felt Eric close by, she gasped as she sat up on the couch “He’s here…” she said, turning to the front door as the door bell rang.

Leigh turned to the door as the butler opened the door, he let in 2 men one larger than the other as they walked into the living room.

Eric stood in front of them, Godric staring at her as Eric looked at Leigh, furious with the ‘friend’ of Ainsley.

“We’re going home…” Eric said, slowly turning to Ainsley. Ainsley remained on the couch as Eric walked up to her and pulled her off the couch and walked her out of the mansion without a single word to Leigh.

Godric gave Leigh a nasty look before following out with Eric to the car in the pouring rain. Ainsley didn’t say a word as she got into the backseat of the rental car and waited for Eric to start yelling at her.

BUT he never did!

Eric and Godric were silent as Eric drove to the airport so that they could all return home.

Godric departed on a flight to Texas while Ainsley and Eric went to return to Louisiana, Ainsley wanted to make a run for it so bad.

She couldn’t even look at Eric as he waited patiently for the plane to be ready for boarding, however Ainsley didn’t want to get on.

The announcement of the plane ready to board got Eric on his feet, he pulled Ainsley up to her feet “You don’t have to make this so difficult!” he told her, walking her over to the plane as she stumbled towards it in Eric’s large grasp.

Ainsley sighed as Eric got her in a coffin and walked off, Ainsley was angry…she didn’t want to be near him as he threw her on a plane BACK home. Which was the last place she wanted to go, she couldn’t go home…she didn’t know WHY she had to go back to Bon Temps since there was a nest in New Jersey WILLING to take her!

Eric sighed as he got in his coffin, he just hoped Ainsley wouldn’t sneak out and run away again…he didn’t get why should was furious enough to run away from him, what did he ever do to make her angry?

He imagined going home with Ainsley and getting things worked out so that way she could be happy and adjust to her new life with Eric…get married and adopt a few children, he just needed to get her to snap back to her old self first.

Eric KNEW that was going to be the hard part of all of this.