Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Marriage, What A Thought.

Ainsley was surprised, marriage, in her mind, was out of the question since they were both dead and she didn’t know of any place that would marry them.

“What?” Ainsley asked, whispering to him as she grabbed a hold of his cheeks.

Eric smiled “Will you marry me?” he asked, taking her hand softly. Ainsley didn’t know what to say as he got down on one knee.

Ainsley chuckled “Get up…” she told him, tugging at his arm. Eric stood up and kissed her hand.

“Please?” he begged her, grabbing her waist and pulling her in for a kiss, Ainsley sighed as she placed her arms on his shoulders and sighed.

Ainsley looked at him, his blue eyes mesmerized her as she nodded “I’ll marry you, but THEN what are we supposed to do with ourselves?” she asked him.

Eric smiled as he kissed “Well, we get married…and then…we’ll adopt some kids and…”

“WOAH…adopt? Eric, we can’t adopt!” Ainsley said, shocked that Eric would say such a thing about adoption.

Eric rolled his eyes “We can adopt…I mean, from adoption agencies…NOT like take someone’s child and drain them!” he said.

Ainsley sighed with relief, then shook her head again “But, those agencies…they’ll just think we’re going to eat those poor children!” she told him.

“Oh, Bunny…” he said, pulling her in for a hug “I would never do that…” he went on to say, stroking her hair softly.

Igby began to rub up against Eric’s leg, Eric laughed as he looked down at the cat who was adjusting well to his new home.

Ainsley looked down at Igby and smiled before she looked back at Eric and let her hands linger up his skin tight shirt.

Her small fingers going higher and higher up his shirt until she pulled it over his head and looked at him with envious eyes.

Eric grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him slowly, she smiled as she kissed his chest and let her hands slide down to his belt and ripped his right off of him.

“Eric…” she whispered, dropping his belt to the ground while her eyes remained on him.

Ainsley reached for Eric’s pants when he grabbed her wrists, he shook his head “Lets go somewhere most private…” he sarcastically as he picked up Ainsley and carried her into the bedroom.

Eric threw her on the bed and got on top of Ainsley, he ripped her shirt off and threw it to the floor, looking at her flawless body…that was missing a scar.

“You’re scar is gone…” he muttered to Ainsley, astonished that she no longer carried the burden that reminded him every night how tender and sensitive she was.

Ainsley smiled as she grabbed Eric’s neck and pulled him in for a kiss “Oh…Eric, just fuck me.” She ordered him.

Eric shook his head “Ainsley, you’re rather rowdy tonight…” he said sarcastically as he kissed her, before grabbing her pants and miraculously pulling them off of her body.

Ainsley laughed as she pulled Eric closer to her and kissed him passionately, Ainsley pulled of Eric’s boxers and smiled at him waiting for Eric to take his turn and rip off her panties to ‘get the party started’ as Ainsley thought of it.

Eric had his hand reach out for her underwear when he looked deep into her eyes, he felt something inside himself that he thought he lost, when he lost his wife…love. Eric put his cold lips against hers and kissed her passionately for a moment before letting her panties slide off her frail but secure body.

He picked her up and pulled her closer into the bed and smiled at her “Ainsley Wyatt….I love you…” he told her, touching her face with his index finger.

Ainsley smiled as she grabbed his shoulders “I love you, too…” she told him.

Eric positioned her just right as he got in between her legs, he could tell Ainsley was anxious as her long nails dug into his shoulder blades as he thrusted into her for the first time as a vampire.

Ainsley nearly cried out as she moved closer to Eric, Eric continued to thrust as Ainsley enjoyed the pleasure…of Love Making, well, at least in Eric’s eyes.

He went soft and passionate with her as Eric looked at her facial expressions as he continued. Her eyes closed, her face enjoying herself as she leaned her head even more into the pillow.

Eric smiled as he leaned down to kiss her, Ainsley grabbed a hold of his head as he did, Eric didn’t try to fight Ainsley as she pulled him in for a long kiss as he continued to make love to her.

“Bunny…” he whispered to her as he continued to thrust, yet finally pulling away from Ainsley’s long kiss.

Ainsley finally had an orgasm, she let go of Eric and rested on the bed, nearly heaving as she did.

Eric fell down next to her, cuddling with Ainsley as she rested her forehead on his cold and hard chest. Ainsley giggled as she looked up at Eric “So…where would we go to get married? It’s not like we can legally do it here in Louisiana…” she asked him.

“Well…West Virginia…maybe?” Eric thought for a moment, giving Ainsley another giggle.

Ainsley took his hand “Then West Virginia it is!” she told him, leaning up to kiss his lips. His lips made her feel safe, it made her feel like she was home. Eric was her rock now, and nothing could ever change that!

Eric looked down at Ainsley as she rested in his arms, she looked peaceful. And if he could, he would marry her right then and there…but he had to learn patience.

“Bunny?” he muttered to her.

Ainsley looked up at him and smiled “Yes?” she asked kissing his chest once again.

Eric smiled “Do you want a little boy, or a little girl?” he asked her, stroking her hair as he waited for an answer.