Blood Runs Deep

Hole

Sinking Ever So Slowly
So Far From Where I Should Be
No Hands Reaching Out For Me
Help Me, Help Me


School sucks, this I have always known, especially know that some of the people I have called my friends have turned up missing or dead, Kansas isn't suppose to be like this, it's suppose to be quiet and boring. I walked through the double doors of the the school, I noticed the two young cops talking to Debra Hunts, the girls whose boyfriend had disappeared last night. I couldn't believe she was even here much less able to talk to two cops, who looked younger than any cops I have ever seen.

"Thank you, Miss Hunts" I head the tallest one say as I walked by them, I walked towards my locker, when they both appeared in front of me, waving badges in my face, one said Frank Zappa, its was an FBI badge.

"Frank Zappa, cool name, nice fake badge" I said, taking my history book out.

"We are with the FBI, we need to, um, ask you some questions" said the shorter one, I raised my brow.

"Why would I talk to two fake FBI agents?" I asked, they looked at each other, and then back at me.

"Alright kid, we are undercover with the CIA, we need some information on the kids that have gone missing, we are asking everyone around, Miss Hunts said you knew the last one before her boyfriend, a Mr. Carter?" asked the short one looking at a small notepad, hearing my best friends name come out of this guys mouth made me feel weird, weird in a way i can't explain.

"Yeah, he was my best friend, he went missing two weeks ago, taken from his bedroom window, listen, I need to get to class, I don't have time to talk about this right now" I said trying to not cry, I started to walk away when the tall one put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you, need to talk here's our card, my email and cell number is on the back" he said I took the card and walked towards the class room but then I changed my mind, I walked instead to the newspaper room, I knew would be empty and I needed to be alone. The room was empty, just like I though, I walked over to the yearbooks on the shelf and picked up last years and opened it up to the baseball teams page, there he was my best friend David Carter, I ran my hand down the page as tears landed on the page. I missed my best friend so much, it was like a part of me was gone. Before I knew it, I was bawling, i put my head down on the desk as the tears poured from my eyes on the yearbook. I didn't know how long I stayed in this room, but I knew I fell asleep, because there was no sunlight pouring in the window, instead it was dark outside. I looked at my watch it was 8pm, this wasn't good, my parents probably thought I had vanished, I sent my mom a text saying I was on my way home. I walked out into the dark hall, if you've never been in a school at night, DON'T, it's fucking scary and quiet. I was almost to the door when it happened, my body was thrown against the wall behind me, the pain was intense as I slid to the ground, I looked to see what pushed me, it was a figure wearing a black hooded outfit, the hands that came out from the sleeves were pale and long, almost like tree limbs. It walked over to me slowly, which scared me more, the way it moved was almost like it was floating towards me. My heart began to race as it spoke softly and hoarsely, at first the words sounded foreign, but then it made sense, it was asking if I was the one, before I could open my mouth to talk, a loud sounded entered the hall as something knocked the figure back and it disappeared.

"Any idea what that was, Sammy?" came that short fake agents voice.

"None" said Sammy, when they saw me they seemed to go into business mode, "Are you ok?"

"I..don't.. know" I said through the pain, "my back"

"Can you move at all?" asked the shorter one.

"Hurts" I screamed when I tried to move.

"We got to get him the hospital" said the shorter one as Sammy picked me up bridal style and carried me to a beautiful, black Chevy Impala.

"57" I said, my back hurting with each breath.

"A teen that knows his cars, we can't let this one die" said the shorter one.

"Dean, don't say the d word right now" said Sammy as he placed me in the back seat of the car, then they both got in and Dean drove like a bat out of hell, I don't remember much because the pain was too much and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it, I am trying really hard to make it good :)