Blood Runs Deep

Gotta Find You

I didn't talk to Sam the entire way back to hotel, maybe it had something to do with the fact he wasn't in the Impala, I made him walk back to the motel. It's the least I could do to him for what he did to me and to Nathan. I got out the car, Sam walked up behind me, I opened the door expecting Nathan to be there but he wasn't instead it was an attractive, abercrombie model sitting on the bed with a smile plastered on his face.

"Winchesters, it is about time the two of you showed up" said the model.

"Who the fuck do you think you are and why are you here?" I asked pissed, Who was this fuck.

"Patience, Dean, give me a moment and maybe I will explain things to you, " he said then looked to Sam, "ah, my brethren, Azazel, well father, has told me alot about you"

"Azazel is not my father and I am not his son or your brother" said Sam with a growl, the guy smiled.

"Where is Nathan, oh, that's right I know where he is" said the guy, I was about to attack him but Sam held me back, I yanked my arm away but stood my ground.

"Where is he?" asked Sam between gritted teeth.

"Let's say he is a world and time of good wholesome fun, " said the guy with a smile, "a place you will never find him"

"Where is he!" I screamed this time, the guy smiled.

"A place where time stood still, I guess you could say. A place where Azazel will get what he wants from him, isn't that what you want, him to be happy?" asked the guy looking to both me and Sam.

"Azazel isn't going to make him happy, I will make him happy" said Sam, I glared at him, he glared back at me.

"How could you do that, when you two are going to kill yourselves trying to get him to love you, " said the guy with a smile, "he isn't going to love one of you"

"What do you know?" I asked, he smiled.

"Alot more than you do, daddy-o" said the guy.

"The 50's called they want their slang back" I said, the guy winked and disappeared, I looked over at Sam who was already typing away on his laptop, "this is your fault"

"Fuck you, Dean. Maybe it's your fucking fault, stop and think about that you fucktard" said Sam, usually I would have laughed at him calling me a fucktard, but not today.

"You stole him from me" I said, I knew this was a lie, I didn't have Nathan but I wanted him.

"Dean, shut up, I didn't steal him from you, " started Sam but he stopped and grabbed Dad's journal and flipped through the pages violently.

"Don't do it so fast, your going to tear a page" I said, but ignored me but then stopped on a page.

"That guy said Nathan's in a place that time forgot and then spoke in a 50's lingo. I remember dad writing something about that in here and here it is. George, Ohio, a small town right over the bored in Ohio. Not on any map, because it doesn't exist. It is a town that froze in 1954 and if anyone gets unlucky enough to get into this town, they can't get out"

"Nathan's in a town that he can't get out of, that's cool" I said rolling my eyes.

"We have to go save him, Dad has a map in here to the town. We have to go" said Sam, and for once tonight we agreed. We packed up our stuff and threw it into the Impala, and raced down the highway on our way to Ohio.