Blood Runs Deep

Fcked Up

I expected, well I don't know what I expected, maybe Dean and I to turn black and white when we crossed into the magical town of George, Ohio, but that didn't happen but what did happen was our clothes changed, I looked at myself in one of the mirrors in the car and was shocked at the outfit I was wearing, I was a 50's jock, when I looked over at Dean, I tried not to laugh, he was basically the same, except I knew had was a Greaser.

"Look at us, we look like douche bags" I said, Dean looked down at his clothes and then at mine.

"You look like a douche, I look pretty fucking cool" said Dean with a smirk, guess he forgot he was pissed at me and that I was pissed at him.

"Why couldn't I be the Greaser?" I asked with pouty lips.

"Because it's going off out emotions, the change just went to how we felt, it was in the journal if you read it"

"So I feel like a jock, thats a lie" I said, but then again, I felt better than Dean, that's what I was thinking when we were driving, that I was better than Dean and he should have picked me. Dean pulled into the high school parking lot, I wasn't sure why but It almost felt like the right place to be, "Split up and find, Nathan"

"That was my plan" said Dean glaring at me, I shrugged and got out of the Impala, people where staring at the car, then it hit me why, it was a 67 Impala and this was 1954. I walked away from the car before anything crazy happened and walked into the school. I didn't know where to look, I mean what would Nathan do here besides freak out, but it seems I found him being a jocks punching bag, I quickly ran up to them and threw the jock off.

"Sam?" asked the jock guy like he knew me, I was about to punch him, but I quickly remembered Nathan, I turned to him but he cowered away.

"Please don't hit me" said Nathan, I looked at him curiously.

"Why would I hit you?" I asked horrified that he would say something like this.

"Sam, pound him" said another jock.

"Give him a knuckle sandwich" said another, in face I felt an urge to hit him but I fought it. I got off the ground and helped Nathan up, he quickly ran away, just after I noticed his nerd clothes.

"Sam, why you acting so odd?" asked the jock that was hitting Nathan.

"Why are you pounding, Nathan?" I asked, they all laughed.

"Because he's a nerd, it's what we do, Sam. You beat him up just yesterday, what's changed?" he asked, I shook my head, I had to walk away from them this was to odd. When I walked by a picture on the wall, the world around me seem to stop, it was the basketball team and I was in the middle with a C on my jersey, I was the captain, this couldn't be real. I had been here two minutes and now these people are acting like I have been here my entire life and Nathan ran away from me. I turned around from the picture just in time to see Dean walking in with 3 greasers, I watched as everyone backed away from them, they were scared of them. Dean looked at me a shrugged. I went into the classroom that I saw Nathan run into, he was sitting up from with some other nerdy guy. I sat in a desk near him and tapped him on the shoulder, he flinched.

"Hey Nathan, sorry about earlier in the hall" I said, Nathan eyed me like I was stupid.

"Why are you talking to me" Nathan whispered to me, I knew this couldn't be good, he had forgotten who I really was and who he really is.

"Um, I need help with History, can you tutor me after school"

"Um, sure, I can do that"

"Awesome, I mean that's swell, I will drive you home after school" I said before the teacher got on to me an told me to turn around. When school ended, I waited for Nathan outside the school and we walked to his house, I remembered the future car we were in and didn't want to freak him out. I followed him to a beautiful home, we walked inside to be greeted by a woman with a plate of cookies.

"Hey mom, this is Sam Winchester, I am helping him with his homework" said Nathan, he had called this woman mom, she smiled at me.

"Come into the kitchen and I'll pour you both some milk, milk and cookies are great study food" said Nathan's mom as she kissed his cheek.

After the milk and the most delicious cookies ever! We went up to his room to work on homework, but I wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying, I closed my book.

"You're really good at all this" I said, Nathan smiled, I loved his smile.

"It's all I do, I mean you play basketball, you don't have time to study like I do" said Nathan, I reached up an took off his glasses, he looked at me oddly.

"Do you really need those?" I asked, Nathan blinked, then everything froze, I tapped Nathan but he didn't move.

"How cute, you going to put the moves on him?" asked a familiar man's voice, I looked over to see a young man with glowing yellow eyes.

"Azazel, what have you done to him?" I asked, he smiled and walked over to Nathan, he rubbed Nathan's shoulders, "don't touch him!"

"Oh Sammy, you really think you can stop me from getting what I want? Look where you are stuck in the 50's, with poor little Nathan here who is slowly losing his mind, soon he will be the Nathan they think they know here" said Azazel with a smile.

"You can't do that to him, he's just a teenager, he doesn't deserve this"

"Oh, Sammy, he's the one that is going to change everything, he is the key to the end of the world" said Azazel, I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, Azazel smiled.

"When I gave all those boys my blood, none of them seemed special until Nathan, he didn't cry or scream. when he saw me, he smiled like I was a friend or a parent to him, when I put him to sleep and gave him the blood, I knew he was going to be the one that changed everything, him and you"

"What do I have to do with this?"

"You are the one who is going to make a decision that changes everything, I will tell you how to get out of this town, to get him back to the real world, if you will make a deal with me" said Azazel with a smile, I really didn't want to make a deal with him but I wanted to save Nathan.

"What kind of deal?" I asked, Azazel smiled as he touched Nathan's face, I watched as Nathan's clothes and hair turned back to normal

"Look at him, he is beautiful isn't he, " said Azazel as he stroked Nathan's cheek, "you want him don't you"

"Don't touch him" I said through gritted teeth.

"You're scared he is going to fall for your brother aren't you, Sammy. Dean is attractive, cocky, and some guys like that. Maybe you're even jealous, because Dean got the first kiss from him. Sammy, if you bring him to me, I promise you will get him, he will be all yours" said Azazel, I just looked at him, what he said did appeal to me but I couldn't do it.

"I am not going to make that deal with you, I wouldn't do that to Nathan" I said, Azazel looked shocked, but then smiled.

"I will get him, Sammy. He will fulfill his destiny, " said Azazel as he turned Nathan back to a nerd, "but I think you know how to get him, you, and your brother out of here, if you just think"

Azazel disappeared and the place unfroze, Nathan was looking at me.

"Can I have my glasses back?" Nathan asked curiously, I handed them to him as our hands touched. He looked at me and blushed, I smiled at him. He looked so cute, I wanted to kiss him right then and there, I leaned him to him but he moved away, "what are you doing?!"

"I was going to kiss you" I said, Nathan shook his head.

"No! That's not right, two guys can't do that! It's wrong!" screamed Nathan, I got up and tried to calm him down, but he pulled away from me.

"Nathan, I promise it's not wrong, in fact it's good. Rock Hudson does it" I said, he looked at me shocked.

"Rock Hudson is not a homosexual! Get out of my house" screamed Nathan, I walked out of the room but stopped at the door to look at him, he turned his head away from me, I left the room feeling worst then I had in years.