Six Years and a Baby Later

CHAPTER TEN: the end!

Alexis' P.O.V:

All eyes in the room grew.

My heart started pounding in shock and I watched as the doctor left the room, leaving me speechless. Phil? My biological father? I was lost in my own mind until my mom snapped me out of it.

"This can't be right," my mom repeated to herself, "Phil can't be...the dad. No. Max is the dad. This has to be wrong. Phil...Phil....Mecker. Can't be-" Her eyes grew wide in realization as she turned to Phil who was still confused. Tom, Bill and Emilia looked back and fourth as I stared at the wall with still wide eyes. "Oh my god," my mom gasped, "Phil Mecker. That party. We were drunk. Oh god! Oh god!"

Phil suddenly went wide-eyed and had a mini flashback then stared at my mom in shock.

"Will someone...PLEASE tell me what the FUCK is going on?!" I yelled, angrily.
Everyone looked slightly taken back as Bill whispered in discipline, "Alexis," referring to my cursing in front of my daughter.
"Well, Excuse me but I think the fact that Phil might be my BIOLOGICAL FUCKING FATHER is more important than my six year old daughter hearing me fucking curse!" I hissed.

Bill held onto my arm as if to calm me down and Tom took Emilia out of the room. I looked over at my mom and Phil with my eyes narrowed, "someone tell me what the FUCK is going on! Right fucking now!"

Bill's grip got tighter as my fury grew.

My mom stuttered, "I-we...I'm so sorry."
"Sorry!" I jeered, "you're sorry!, mom!"
"Alexis..." She started.

I cut her off, tears building in my eyes, "twenty-one years, mom! TWENTY-ONE FUCKING YEARS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT A FUCKING DAD! Twenty-one YEARS I have lived with so much anger and HATE for my biological dad. Someone who I thought was my dad. I have hated an innocent man my whole entire life! And just fucking NOW I find out that Phil is my FUCKING dad? You and Phil were friends my whole fucking life! My dad was right there the whole time and no one fucking KNEW! I could have had a dad, I could have been a happy kid, hell, I could have had a better LIFE! Twenty one YEARS! I always thought of Phil as a dad, and I didn't want anyone to be my dad besides him. And now THIS?!"

They both looked at me sorrowfully and my mom started again, "Alexis, I-"
"No!" I cut her off again, Bill trying to whisper calming words into my ear, "I could have had a dad all this time. You-You're...You're a SLUT!" I yelled, "I. I HATE YOU! BOTH OF YOU!"

Bill, my mom and Phil all gasped. Tears poured out of my eyes freely as I pressed the button for the nurses to come in. Seconds later, two middle-aged woman walked into the room. I spoke before they could.

"I want to switch to another room," I demanded, wiping my tears.

The nurses hesitated and then nodded, "yes ma'am," and unlocked the breaks on the bed.

"Alexis!' My mom called. I just ignored her and urged the nurses to get me out of there, Bill following. We passed Tom who was smiling while holding Emilia. Tom gave me a confused look and Bill explained what happened and told him to go back to their hotel and take Emilia with him.

I finally got situated in a room. Bill pulled a chair up to my bed and took my hand in his, giving me a look.

"What?" I sniffled.
"Alexis, that was a little too harsh," he said.
"Too harsh. Bill...are you KIDDING me?"

"No, Alexis. I'm not. Sure, that was pretty insane, but you took it too far. Saying those things to your mom...that's beyond mean. She honestly didn't know. She got drunk at a party and got pregnant. And Phil had no clue! You can't blame him for this. You know that if he knew you were his daughter, he would have stayed with you. You're mom loved you. If she didn't, she would have never had you. She could have had an abortion or put you up for adoption, but she didn't, because she loves you."

I didn't know what to say. I just glared at y sheets as I cried. Bill's right. He always is. But I'm just too messed up to say anything right now.

Bill sighed, "I know that this is hard for you, but you have to talk to them. They're your family whether you like it or not. And I know that you love them."

Sniffling, I said, "I know, I just need time. This whole thing is so fucked up. I just...can't right now."
"I know," Bill said, pulling me into a hug, "just think about what I said. I don't want you to stress too much. I'm more worried about your health right now, but you're family loves you O.k.? I love you."
I nodded, "I love you too."
Bill kissed me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bill's P.O.V:

I sighed as I made my way in the hotel room, dropping my things at the door.

"BILL?" I heard Tom's voice call through the room.
"Ja! It's me!" I responded, plopping down on the couch.
I saw Emilia run out from the bedroom area, "DAD!" she exclaimed, jumping on the couch, "Dad, am I allowed to spend the night here?"
"Do you want to?" I asked, knowing what her answer would be.
She smiled, brightly. "JA! Danke!" she screamed, running around the room.

Tom walked out of the bedroom area and leaned on the door frame, "is she alright?" he asked about Alexis.
Again, I sighed, rubbing my temples, "she's a little messed up. It's a lot to take in, in one day."
Tom walked over and sat next to me on the couch, "I can't believe that Phil is her dad."
"I know, me either. It's so messed up."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alexis' P.O.V: 2 Days later

I got back home last night, not even looking at my mom or Phil. I was still a little shaken up about the whole thing. Bill and Tom let me and Emilia crash at their hotel last night so I didn't have to go back home to my mom and Phil.

Bill stayed up all night with me, listening to my venting and ranting about how fucked up this whole thing was. He's a good sport. Not too many people will listen to you rant until two o'clock in the morning. I'm so glad that I have Bill because he always makes everything better, and I love him.

After my ranting, he told me about the importance of family and convinced me that I needed to talk to them pronto.

So right now, while Tom watches Emilia, Bill is driving me to my house. It was a quiet drive. I was way too nervous and scared to talk. As we pulled up to the house and parked, my heart started to beat faster. Bill looked over at me.

"You OK?" he asked.
I nodded, staring out the windshield, "ja."
"Are you ready?"
Again, I nodded, opening the car door and setting out for the house, Bill right beside me.

I reached the door and hesitantly knocked., trying not to chock on my tongue. Bill looked down at me and kissed me quickly, "I'm proud of you," he whispered.

Then, the door slowly opened reveling my mom looking very upset but also shocked and relieved at the sight of me. We just stood there for a minute, staring at each other with both of our eyes tearing up. At the same instant, we both let out a happy sob and collided into each other with a hug, repeating countless I'm sorry's and i love you's. She kissed my cheeks again and again until we heard the wood creak behind us.

My mom and I pulled away and looked back to find Phil standing there sorrowfully. I stepped a couple steps towards him and he cleared his throat.

"Alexis," he muttered, his voice very soft, "I'm so sorry. If I would have known-"
I smiled, my bottom lip quivering, "It's OK, dad." I said. His face lit up at my choice of words and I ran to him, enveloping him in a tight hug. His grip was tighter and I felt his tears roll down my back as I whispered, "i love you, dad," into his shirt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is it. This is the day I have been waiting for. I smiled nervously at my reflection in the mirror. I have to admit, my mom did an amazing job with my hair and makeup, I felt like royalty. This is my day.

There was a slight knock on the door and Phil slipped in. When he saw me, he lit up, "you look absolutely beautiful, Alexis," he smiled, stroking my cheek with his wedding ring glistening from the light. Yes, him and my mom married two months ago.
"Thank you, dad," i sniffled, trying not to cry.
"It's time," he said, "Are you ready?"
"...As ready as I'll ever be," I exhaled, picking up my gown slightly and walking over to my dad.

He lead me out into the chapel hallway where the brides maids and grooms men were waiting, lined up behind the door, my daughter in the front wearing her little pink dress and basket of flowers. I nervously fidgeted with my fingers as music began and my daughter made her way down the aisle, tossing heaps of flower petals on the floor followed by the brides maids and grooms men.

Finally, the typical organ music started to play, echoing through the chapel, and my dad smiled, reassuringly, down at me as I linked my arm in his. He guided me down the aisle as everyone stood and smiled awing and whispering about how beautiful they thought I looked. I could feel the heat rise up in my cheeks.

I smiled seeing my friends and daughter standing to the left of the alter, then I looked to the right at the grooms men. I almost died laughing the first time I saw Tom in his tux. Not because he looked funny, it suited him well, actually. He gave me a nod and a smile as I returned the favor, then I spotted my soon-to-be husband.

They always say that when you see the love of your life waiting at the alter for you, everyone else disappears. Well, not for me, but my heart did flops and twists and I wanted nothing more than to hurry this thing along so I can be married quicker. Bill looked amazing, and I've never seen him glow like that or smile any wider.

Finally, I reached the end of the aisle. Phil flipped my veil and kissed my cheek, joining my mom in the front row who rested her head on her husbands chest, crying in joy next to Simone and Gordon.

I met Bill in front of the priest and he took my hands in his clammy ones, smiling at me, i couldn't help but smile back.

I didn't really pay attention to the priest as he started saying stuff from that bible thing, all I could focus on was Bill and how I was soon going to have his name legally, forever.

We got to he vows. I was never really good with speeches, mine was simple and to-the-point. But Bill's almost made me cry.

"Alexis," he started, smiling at me, "since the third grade when I met you, I started planning out the rest of my life. What I was going to be when I grew up, where I wanted to live, what pets I was going to have and then names I'd give them, even what brand of kitchen appliances I would use," the chapel erupted into laughter, "And since the third grade, I knew that I loved you and wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But never in a million years did I ever think that you could love me back.
Never in a million years...did I ever think that we could go through the things we did and make it out alive.
But we did.
We loved each other so much, from the beginning. Six years ago, we had the most amazing daughter and our love grew. We just didn't know it.
So, six years and a baby later, I'm finally almost about to say what I've been waiting to say since third grade. I'm almost allowed to say that you are my wife. I love you."

The chapel, once again, erupted in awe's.

The priest continued, "Alexis, repeat after me," he said, "with this ring, I thee wed."

I took the gold wedding band and slipped it onto Bill's ring finger, smiling, "with this ring...I thee wed."

"Now, Bill. The same," the priest said, "with this ring, I thee wed."

Bill grasped the diamond ring and slid it onto my ring finer with ease, "with this ring I thee wed."

"Is there anyone who would not wish these two to be married?" When no one objected, Bill and I smiled a sigh of relief. "Congratulations. I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Bill Kaulitz. You may kiss the bride."

Without hesitation, Bill pulled me to him and connected his lips to mine. Again, the chapel laughed and awed, but we didn't notice. Cliche, but, it felt like no one was around. This kiss was different than all the rest. This kiss, was the start of our new life as a married couple. The beginning of the rest of our lives.

When we pulled apart, Emilia ran up and hugged us. The three of us ran outta there and into the waiting limo to take us to the reception.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

13 years later

"Mom, dad, I'm taking the car," our 19 year old daughter, Emilia, said. Over the past 13 years, she's grown up so much. In her younger years, she looked like Bill. But as she grew, she looked more and more like me.

"Where are you going?" Bill asked with his arms around my waist and my head on his chest.
"Just to the mall with some friends. I'll be back tonight, OK?"
I nodded, "be careful." as she ran out of the room.

I smiled up at Bill and he gave me a quick kiss.

"Mommy...I'm hungy," our 3 year old son trudged into the room.
"Oh, is Ethan hungry," i grinned, scooping him up and sitting him on his daddy's lap, "well what would Ethan like to eat?"
"Uhmmm....." he pursed his lips, "RICE!" He exclaimed, jumping off of Bill's lap and hopping, "I want RICE!"

I groaned, looking up at a laughing Bill.

"Like father like son," Bill grinned, proudly.
I rolled my eyes, playfully, "joy!"
"You know you love it!" Bill said, kissing my cheek.
"Yeah. I just love a miniature version of you running around!" I laughed, standing up and walking to the kitchen.
"Well..." Bill whispered, walking behind me and kissing my neck, "maybe...we can try to make a miniature you later."
I smiled, "Hmm...that's the smartest idea you've had all day."

I smirked, turning and kissing him hard on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short. I really didn't know what to write with the rest, but I hoped you all liked it.

Alexis...i hope it turned out the way you hoped. I'm so sorry if it didn't.

I'll be writting another story really soon so keep checking.

Thank you all so much for reading!!