Six Years and a Baby Later

CHAPTER TWO: i'll come back for you...some day.

Alexis' POV:

Right now, i was sitting in the livingroom watching another episode of 'Parental Control'. I'm surprised we get it over here in Germany. I've seen this episode about a hundred times. Stupid re-runs.

I sighed, going cross-legged while popping a chip in my mouth. Tonight's a boring night. I just wanna do something.

Luck was on my side, because at that moment, there was a knock on the door. I jumped up out of boredom and ran to the door, my socks making me slide at the end of the hall. Upon opening the door, i saw Bill standing there with a wide smile on his face.

"BILLA!" i exclaimed, jumping on him and pulling him in, "oh, i'm so glad you're here. I'm SOO bored!"

He laughed, "do you have any more brownies?"

i gave him a look, "i tell you that I'm glad you're here, and the first thing you think to ask me is, 'do you have any more brownies'?" i crossed my arms.

"Aww...don't be like that just because i like brownies better than you," he joked, wrapping his arms around me and pecking my lips.

i giggled while pushing him off me, "no. There are no more brownies. we made them 2 weeks ago, you REALLY think there will be more? Especially with you eating them all the first day?!"

He laughed, "they were SOOO good."

"I wouldn't know..." i joked as we walked up to my room.

He plopped on the bed, "where's your mom?"

"On a date with Jack," i said, scrunching my nose at the name, "they left 10 minutes ago."

Jack was my mom's current boyfriend. It's not that i don't like him, he's just...weird. A total freak. I can't explain it other than that.

"Ooo," Bill smirked, "so they won't be back for a while.."

i laughed, and in a seductive joking voice said, "nope...all alone."

He smiled, pulling me on top of him and flipped us so he was on top of me and started kissing me. We do this a lot. Make out on my bed. Like i said before, we never had sex, just came really close.

Bill started roaming over my clothes as i ran my hands were tangled n his hair, deepining the kiss. It started getting a little heated like the few times before. His hands slipped under my top and felt all around my abs. I removed my hands from his hair to around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Our kisses got longer and our breathing got heavier as he found his way to the bottom of my shirt and started hesitantly tugging on it. Saving him from uncertainty, I lifted my top over my head.

Taking this as the go-ahead, Bill took off his shirt, throwing it to the floor with mine. His hands made his way to my jeans as he unbuttoned them. I helped him slid them off and then unbuttoned his jeans. He kicked them off and his hands traveled my body again.

I slowly lifted my head and the little of my back off the bed and Bill found his way to my bra, hesitantly unclasping them and slipping my bra off me where i fell back down on the bed as he stared at myfully exposed chest.

i laughed, "it's not a disease," i joked.

He snapped out of it with a smile and clutched my breast while he continued to kiss me.

This is officially the farthest we have gone.

I let my hands slide down to the top of his boxer breifs. Nervous would be an understatement, but I cant stop now, i'm too arroused.

He was beginning to become impatient, as he forced my hands to push down his boxers, seeing his fully hard and ready 'friend'. At this point, i was unsure of what to do, until he quickly slipped off my underwear.

We pulled away from eachother and he gulped, "are...you ready?" he asked, "are you sure you want to do this."

Becoming more impatient, i pulled him back to me as i kissed his lips. "Yes," i said.

He smiled, "tell me when it hurts and i'll slow down."

I nodded, biting my lip to prepare myself. I've always heard that the first time is painful.

He slowly eased into me. I held back a scream as a tear fell down my cheek and into my hair. Slowly but surely, the pain subsided and was filled with pure extaccy. With every pump, our breathing grew heavier.

Finally, we both reached our climax, and he collapsed next to me, both in sweaty heaps and panting like crazy. I think we were both in shock of what we just did.

After 15 minutes of the only sounds from eachother being the pants, Bill spoke up, "wow."

i nodded, "i know..."

It was quiet for a few minutes, and then Bill spoke up again, "i need to tell you something..."

Bill's POV:

A whole bunch of thoughts and emotions came full throttle. Aside from being extatic about the crime that Alexis and i had just committed, i felt guilty. I need to come clean, and she won't be happy.

"I need to tell you something..." i said.

She turned to face me, covering herself up with the blanket and giving me an unsure look, "...ok."

i took a deep breath, getting ready for not only her, but myself, "I'm moving."

She went wide-eyed, at loss for words. She finally cleared her throat and spoke, "pardon?"

"..two days. we move to magdeburg. The studio is there."

Her eyes narrowed at me and she flew into an upright postition, her breathing getting heavier as she pressed her fingers to her temples.

I sat up, "Alexis, please....say something," i whispered, putting my hand to her bare back.

"DON'T....don't touch me," she hissed, shaking my hand off and sliding off the bed, slippng some clothes on.

"Please. Don't be mad," i pleaded, "i'm just as upset about this as you are."

"No! How would you feel if i told you that i was moving TWO FUCKING DAYS before i actually did! AND EVEN WORSE! you got me into BED before you told me!"

"Alexis...please. I didn't plan on that happening. It just...did," i explained.

Tears fell down her cheeks, "why couldn't you have told me sooner?!"

i stood up, slipping my boxers back on and walking to her, "i'm sorry," i said, wrapping my arms around her, "I was scared to tell you. I don't want to move. I tried EVERYTHING, but nothing worked. I don't want to leave you, but we have to do this. It's our dream."

"So you're just gonna leave me?!" she exclaimed.

"NO!" he yelled, "i'd much rather be here with you. Believe me. I'll come back for you. Some day...i'll come back for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
uht ohh. hehe. wheww..i had a brownie, and it was good! COMMENT!