‹ Prequel: Dark Magic

Secret Magic

Chapter 11

Alice sat in her bed knees to her chest. She was thinking about her date that went horribly wrong, but at the same time right.

James and Alice were sitting together on a bench out in the courtyard. They were just talking about things when James accidentaly put his hand on Alice's hand. Alice felt herself blush and she pulled her hand away.
"Alice look I think you're beautiful" James said looking at Alice, directly in the eyes. Alice simply looked down at her feet. James leaned into Alice and the next thing they knew was they were kissing.

"Alice what's this. And you yelled at me" a voice said. Alice pulled away when it finally registered who it was.
"Draco what, what are you doing?" Alice yelled standing up and crossing her arms. Draco looked dumbfounded.
"Me! What about you?" Draco yelled arms flying up in the air. Alice just gave him a look and grabbed James by the arm.
"Well we are going to be on our way" Alice said pulling Jame's behind him. Draco reached out for Alice.
"Hey hands off my girl" James said smacking Draco's hand away. Alice's eyes widened.
"James!" Alice said as he started advancing on Draco who look about ready to kick his ass. Alice stepped between them and put her hands on James' chest.
"Stop, let's go" Alice said pushing him backwards. James nodded and put his hand around her waist and they walked away.

Draco sat on the edge of his bed. He couldn't stop thinking about Alice. She had told him she didn't want a boyfriend because she was going through a difficult time. He shook his head. He didn't even know what she saw in that guy, he was such a loser. Actually Draco had never even seen or heard of him before. Draco ran his fingers through his platinum hair. He felt his deserved it, kinda. Alice had walked across him with his tongue down some other girls throat. Now she thought they were an item. Draco never thought that a single snogging session would lead to a full on relationship. Now that he thought about it, it kind of did.

Alice felt herself twitch again.

Draco seems like a nice boy. He'll be the first victim, and you're going to be the one to kill him. Alice, that is, unless you join me.

Alice grabbed her head and felt the tears sting her eyes. She hated Draco now, why wasn't it James being threatened. Wait why did she want James being threatened. She didn't care what happened to Draco, he was a jerk she wouldn't care if something happened to him.

Did she?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment:subscribe