‹ Prequel: Dark Magic

Secret Magic

Chapter 6

Alice returned to her compartment only to find that there was someone else there. She had white skin and platinum hair. Alice thought she looked like a fairy.
"Well hello there" the girl said half to herself. Her voice was very whimsical and she looked the same.
"Hello. I'm Alice" Alice said sitting across from the girl.
"Luna Lovegood" the girl said smiling. Hermione came crashing into the compartment tripping over her own feet and finally stabilizing herself on the window.
"Alice back there, what was that?" Hermione said out of breath. Alice simply shook her head and looked out the window.
"Hermione I need you to bring Ron here" Alice said pulling out her wand. Hermione just looked at her then left. Alice looked at Luna who was gazing out the window. it was very peaceful just the two of them, no words spoken to break the silence.

"Alice no way! If I had know that before I never would have..." Hermione cut him off by putting her hand over his mouth. Alice stood up and pointed her wand straight at Ron.
"What are you doing?" Ron asked trying to back up out of the compartment. Hermione held him there, she had an idea of what Alice was going to do.
"Ron I'm sorry. Obliviate" Alice said calmly as not to wipe his entire memory but just to erase that one bit.

"Where am I?" Ron asked the second after. Hermione and Alice laughed as Ron looked around for a few minutes then finally put together where he was and who he was.

Ron stumbled back to Harry's compartment with Hermione, Alice decided she was going to stay with Luna for the trip. When Ron and Hermione got to where Harry was they sat down next to him.
"Where did you guys go?" Harry asked.
"Well Hermione and I were visiting Alice. She is quite pretty I might ask her out sometime" Ron said.
"Ron that's my ..." Hermione hit Harry with her book to shut him up. She shook her head at him.
"Harry you can't tell anyone. Alice just wiped his memory" Hermione whispered to Harry.
"But it's Ron" Harry whispered back. Hermione just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. Harry sighed and turned his attention to the passing landscape, he was feeling a bit ill. He had been having headaches lately and awful nightmares.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment:subscribe

ive noticed this story isn't nearly as popular as Dark Magic but oh well