‹ Prequel: Dark Magic

Secret Magic

Chapter 7

Alice decided to skip the feast. It was a safer choice seeing as she didn't want to have another fit in front of everyone. She walked through the empty hallways looking around. Her stuff was already in the common room and she would be bored going there just to sit. So instead she decided to walk around the castle, she knew where every room was. Alice saw someone moving just around the corner and tensed up. Last time she had seen someone she was almost killed. She cautiously walked along the walls to the corner. She peered around to see a very handsome boy just sitting there eyes closed leaning against the wall.
"Hello" Alice said smiling and walking over to him. He opened his eyes and jumped a little.
"Sorry didn't mean to startle you" Alice giggled extending her hand. He took it and pulled himself up.
"You didn't startle me, you're really pretty" he said smiling as well.
"Are you flirting with me?" Alice asked giving him a playful look. He just nodded. She noticed the blue and black tie.
"Ravenclaw huh?" Alice said crossing her arms in front of her chest.
"Yes and you must be a Gryffindor" he said leaning back up against the wall.

During the awkward silence they studied eachother. Alice noticed that he was taller than about Draco's hight. He had jet black hair and bright blue eyes. His skin was flawless and slightly tan. He was gorgeous.
"So whats your name?" Alice asked.
"James" he replied then uncrossed his arms. Alice thought he was absolutly wonderful already.
"Well James it was very nice meeting you" she said then turned to walk away.
"Wait. Do you have a boyfriend that would mine if we hung out?" James asked walking up behind Alice. Her breath caught in her chest.
"No I don't have a boyfriend" she replied turning around to face him.
"Meet me tomorrow night here, before we are shut away in our houses" he said and with that he left her.

Alice spun around with her arms in the air. Then she stopped smiling. Draco wouldn't like this at all. Now the truth was he had asked her to go out with him but Alice had said that she couldn't. She liked Draco and didn't want him to get hurt. Now she like James, what was wrong with her. She always broke someone's heart, she was going to get a reputation. It was true her and Draco weren't an item but she still felt guilty. Alice shook the thoughts out of her head. Maybe she shouldn't be with Draco, he had insulted Hermione and was always rude to Harry. The smile came back to Alice's face. James was more the guy for her than Draco.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooOOOOooo

Alice is a whore... just kidding

comment:subscribe