Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Intruder

Harlow trudged downstairs listening to her boyfriend's band. "Weightless" played from her earbuds as she walked to the kitchen and grabbed some orange juice. Just as the song ended, she realized that she'd seen the front door was open. She'd locked it last night.

Freezing up, she grabbed a baseball bat from the closet, leaving her I-pod behind on the counter. She cautiously entered the living room to check if the intruder was in there.

She sighed, relieved, as she spotted Faye and Jack passed out on the couch. She sat on Faye's back, causing both to wake. "Ug! Har! Get off!" Faye groaned.

"Hang-over?" Harlow asked. Her best friend nodded along with Jack. "I don't appreciate being scared nearly to death so early in the morning." She said getting up.

"Sorry." Jack said, getting excited. "Guess what? We have tour in two weeks!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Isn't it exciting? You and Faye coming on your first tour." He sighed.

"What? I'm going?" Harlow asked.

"Well of course silly Willy!"

Harlow looked at her friends. "And when was I informed of this?"

Faye sighed dramatically sitting up. "You need to focus girl! He just informed you two seconds ago!"

Harlow gave her friend a skeptical look. She wanted to smack the red-head. "That doesn't help me get off of work!"

Jack rubbed his eyes. "Quit!"

She gave him a skeptical look. "No! I'm not going to quit my job for a tour. I'll see if maybe I can get a few weeks. I probably can't for the whole tour, but I'll try." She said, tossing the baseball bat down.

"Whoa, why do you have that?" Jack asked.

She sighed, slapping her forehead. "Jeez! You're not a very good observer, are you?"

"Observer, that's a pretty big word." He said, sliding out from beneath Faye.

Harlow laughed and looked at the clock. "Shit! I'm late! I'll discuss tour later, dinner tonight? The entire gang?" She asked.

The two shrugged. "Sure, why not?" Faye said. "Meet at the usual at seven?"

"Done. Call them for me please." Harlow said running out the door and grabbing her purse. She stopped abruptly on the porch and ran back inside. "You two," She said pointing at the red-head and skunk-haired boy, "scrub my couch before you leave. I don't want your bodily juices everywhere."

Faye and Jack giggled like children. "'Kay, now get your ass to work before they fire you." Faye said through her giggle fit.

"And no coffee for either of you. I mean it!" With that said, Harlow hurried outside to her car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first chapter, tell me what you think! -Autumn