Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Matt's Bitch Fit

"Guess what guys... and girls?" Matt cried not-so-cheerfully in the bunk area.

Alex rolled over sheilding his eyes from the sunlight filling his and Harlow's bunk. "Matt, it's fucking seven in the morning. What caused you to wake us this early?" He groaned after looking at his Sidekick and checking the time.

"Don't get your undies in a bunch yet Gaskarth. We have a little problem."

"What happened now?" Zack grumbled, finger-combing his blonde hair.

Harlow brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes, squinting against the sunlight. "What's wrong?" She asked, her voice still hoarse from sleep.

"Someone stole my fucking coffee!" Matt yelled.

Jack was snoring lightly in his bunk, with Faye practically knocked out in his arms. "What the hell?! We didn't take it!" Rian said pulling the covers over his head mumbling curse words.

"Well someone did!" Matt yelled ripping the sheets off of Rian, almost making the boy fall off the top bunk. "Now who the fuck did it?" Harlow and Alex shrugged, laying down again.

"Better wake up Dweedle-dee and Dweedle-dumb about that one." Harlow muttered putting a pillow over her head to block out the light and sound.

"I don't see what the big deal is." Alex grumbled. "It's fricken' coffee, not life saving medication."

Harlow didn't have to see to know that Matt was giving Alex a dirty look. "It IS a big deal." He said darkly.

"Okay, cool down." Alex said. "Can't we just stop some place and get some coffee?"

"No. My coffee isn't fast food coffee. It's the good stuff, I need MY coffee." Matt said. "Jack! Faye! Get up. Where's my coffee?"

Jack's snoring came to an abrupt halt. "Wha?" He asked, barely concious.

"Where the fuck is my coffee?"

"I didn't take it." He said innocently.

"Me either." Faye grumbled. Harlow peeked out from under the pillow to the two. They would be the ones to take it if anyone would, but both looked truly innocent this time.

"Jack, I swear to god if I find out your lying to me-"

"I didn't take it!" He cried whimpering behind Faye.

Matt sighed, running his fingers though his hair. "Well, I'll have to drink McDonald's coffee." He muttered. "You might as well eat there too. Get up and get dressed." He said before walking off, still pissed.

Harlow watched as Rian gave Zack a small smile across the top bunks. She looked at Rian curiously making him instantly stop. She grinned realizing that Zack and Rian stole it. Standing up, she pulled a hoodie from her clothes, a tee-shirt and jeans before going in to the bathroom. After applying some eyeliner and changing, she walked out to a line of people. Faye was tapping her foot impatiently with her clothes drapped over her arm as Zack shoved Rian away from the door and ran inside, slamming the door behind him.

"Zack! You fucking cheater!" Rian yelled pounding on the door.

She smiled at their arguing and was a little disgusted when Jack decided to change in the open without bothering to at least attempt hiding his almost nude body.

"Ew." She muttered walking through.

"Zack, hurry the fuck up! I have to piss!" Rian shouted.

Alex pulled on his jeans over his boxers and tossed a shirt on before finger combing his hair. "There." He sighed grabbing his beanie and pulling it on. "Ready to get some breakfast?" He asked wrapping his arm around Harlow's hips. She smiled and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another update for the day because i got a lot of comments on the last one, and a commenter, nevershoutalyx! , requested one. better thank her for requesting one!! comment! ^^there might be mistakes ^^ -Autumn