Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

McDonald's

Harlow, Matt and Zack sat a booth while Alex waited to get their food. He came back with a tray and set it on the table, handing Matt's coffee over. Sliding next to Harlow, he looked towards the bus. "Where the fuck is everybody?"

Zack shrugged grabbing his breakfast sandwich and hash brown off the tray. "Don't know, don't care." He muttered biting into his sandwich after unwrapping it from the light yellow paper.

"Well aren't you just a big ball of sunshine this morning?" Harlow said with a smile.

"Meh, meh, meh." He grumbled.

She silently laughed taking her food. After five minutes of useless chatter, everyone was becoming a little worried about the people missing-in-action from their group. "This is so like Jack and Faye, but Rian?" Harlow said.

"Yeah, did any of you see them get off the bus?" Alex asked.

Matt shook his head 'no' as he finished his third cup of coffee. "Then again, we weren't really watching."

Alex sighed standing up. "I'll go see what the douches are doing, Jack and Faye are probably raping Rian." He said with a laugh, but before he took a step away, Harlow grabbed his wrist and pointed through the glass window where Rian and Jack were walking through the drive-through, Rian had what appeared to be a steering wheel in his hands, held out as if he was driving with Jack in the "front seat" and Faye in the "back" of their invisible car.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Zack asked, almost pressing his nose against the window as he watched.

The four crowded by the window watching their friends. "I. Don't. Know?" Harlow said slowly, almost sounding like a question.

Jack waved to them cheerfully from outside. They waved back slowly, confused expressions on their faces.

It appeared that Rian was ordering breakfast from his invisible car. "Can they do that?" Harlow asked, looking up to Alex who had his hands resting on her shoulders.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I guess. I mean, they're doing it now." He said.

The three disappeared around the corner to pick up their food from the window. The four inside ran to the other side of the room and pressed against the glass to watch. "Excuse me, don't touch the glass." An employee said from behind them. Harlow immediately dropped her hands.

"Fuck off." Alex snapped before turning back to Rian after the boy walked away.

"Alex, be nice." Harlow said softly, putting her hand on his lower back and leaning around Zack, trying to see. "Sure, put the shortie back here." She huffed. Zack and Alex chuckled pushing her to the other side of Matt.

"I swear, if they get jailed for this for some reason, they're dead." Matt mumbled.

Harlow bit her bottom lip trying to hold in her laughter as the the worker opened the window with a strange expression.

Rian flashed her his pearly white teeth, or as Alex liked to call them, piano key teeth, in a sweet smile. "Sir, you are aware that this is a drive-through, correct?" The woman asked, the four ran outside to hear the conversation.

"Yes, I am aware." Rian stated.

"Can't you tell? We're driving our super secret car." Jack added. "It's our superhero car, we're on our way to save a life, but we got hungry." He said with a big, goofy grin.

Faye giggled. The worker was shocked, but took the money Rian held out and came back with his drinks and a McDonald's bag. "Thanks!" Faye said snatching the bag from Rian as Jack reached for it.

"Hey!" Jack cried.

"Shh! Hold on Sparky!" Faye said, pulling out a hash brown and handing it to Jack. "Okay, let's get out of here." She said walking forward.

Rian finally dropped his steering wheel from where he held it with a steady grip out in front of him. "Thank god, my arms were getting tired from holding this up." He said tossing the steering wheel to Harlow.

She caught it. "What was that?" Matt asked, meaning the whole scene they'd just watched.

"List." Rian said. Matt knew about the whole list thing, but didn't participate in the action.

"Where'd you get this?" Harlow asked holding up the steering wheel.

"Jack found it in the dumpster." Faye chirped.

Harlow immediately dropped it and took a step back. "Ew! That's disgusting, I could have some disease now!" Rian laughed, holding his hands out to her. She backed away. "Rian! I swear, if you touch me with your germ infested hands, I'll beat you to a bloody pulp." She threatened.

He took a step closer and ended up chasing her around the McDonald's parking lot, getting strange looks and occasional eye-rolls at their immature behavior before Matt ordered everyone on the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, firstly, dont do any of the dares they do in here, you could get in some serious trouble. I'm not sure what they'd do if you walked through a drive-thru, but i wouldn't try it... just in case. i think the next chapter has my favorite dare that the Faye and Harlow do together, its so awkward on Harlow's part... =). loved the comments! Keep it up. Harlow and Alex's relationship will single out eventually... i havent gotten that far yet. -Autumn