Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Parental Units

"Come on Har., you gotta do this." Faye encouraged her friend.

"No!" Harlow whispered harshly as a people walked by. Both girls were currently standing in a mall in Tampa Bay with sundresses on and flip-flops.

"Harlow, you have to!" Zack said trying not to laugh at the situation they were in. "It's on your list, and Faye's. If Jack can go naked on stage, you can do this."

"Yeah." Rian encouraged, holding a video camera in his hand.

Alex was leaning against the wall. "Well, I guess this is better than nudity." He muttered, trying to find good in the dare that his girlfriend was about to do. "It'd be okay if she skipped this one though."

"I don't want this posted on the internet, Ri.." Harlow said.

"I assure you, I won't post it." He said. "But you know how things work, anybody can video tape with their phones and take pictures."

Harlow sighed. "I can't do this." She said backing out. "What happens if I don't finish the list?"

"Then we tie you up, hang you upside down, grab some of those big orange, plastic bats and beat the shit out of you." Jack said. "Trust me, been there, done that, don't want to do it again."

She gulped. "Fine. Who wrote this? I'm gonna kill who ever did." She grumbled as she and Faye started preparing.

"Now you have to act like it's completely normal." Zack said.

"I know, I know." Harlow hissed as she un-did the zipper on the back of her dress. She and Faye had to walk through the mall, acting normal, get completely wet in the fountain and get out to the parking lot without getting caught by security while in their bikinis.

"Ready?" Faye asked.

Harlow sighed. "Fine." The two girls dropped their dresses and walked as casual as possible (Harlow was blushing) down the rows of stores side-by-side.

People did double-takes as they walked by. "Harlow, we have to hurry it up." Faye said, picking up the pace. "Security will be here soon."

The two hurridly walked to the water fountian in the middle of the mall and hopped in, flip-flops and all. "Shit!" Harlow cried seeing security already making it's way towards them. "Hurry!" She said, trying to get completely soaked.

"Fuck." Jack said standing back and watching them. "They're hot."

Alex scowled next to Rian, who was recording, at the guys watching his girlfriend. He was about to run and start punching one extremely obnoxious boy who was whistling at them but Harlow and Faye jumped out and ran in the opposite direction. The four boys immediately chased after them along with two security guards.

"Fuck!" Faye cried, holding the top of her bikini up. "That water was cold!"

Harlow looked over to her friend. "Are you fucking serious?! We're being chased and you're complaining about the water temperature?"

"Yes!" Faye said, kicking off her shoes without losing a stride.

Harlow followed suit. Most people moved out of the way when they ran, but unfortunately, one older couple walked out of a store directly into Harlow's path. Harlow didn't have enough time to stop and ran into the lady with an "Umph!" before she realized who she ran into. Her eyes widened in horror. "Mom?!" She cried before Faye grabbed her wrist and dragged her out the nearest exit.

"Mom?" Faye huffed.

"That was my parents!" Harlow cried as they dodged behind a car.

"Holy fuck. I thought they lived in Baltimore!"

"No, they live in Tampa Bay! They moved after my dad retired." Harlow puffed, holding her side. "Holy fuck. I need to get on the treadmill more often."

"Shh!" Faye said peeking over the hood towards the exit they'd just came out of. "Alex!" She cried standing up and waving her hands to get his attention. "Look, it's your parents!" Faye said pointing.

"Shh!" Harlow said clamping her hand over Faye's mouth and yanking her friend to the pavement. "They can't see me like this." Faye bit her friend's palm. "Ouch!" Harlow yelped ripping her hand away from Faye's mouth.

Faye chuckled. "I think they already did, silly goose."

"Harlow, who were those people?" Alex asked jogging up.

"Shh!" She hissed, yanking her boyfriend down. "Give me your hoodie."

He obediantly handed it over and Harlow slid it on, zipping it. "Who are they? They looked like they knew you."

"Harlow?"

All three turned at her name. Harlow smiled weakly, "Hi Mom... Daddy." She said in an innocent voice looking up to her parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, i'd die of embarrassment. thanks for the comments! I'll probably update before I go to Alyshia's house. Warped is tomorrow!!!! I never realized how many people tried walking through a drive through before until I read all those comments... I was laughing reading them. Tell me what ya think and I'll make sure I update again today before I leave! -Autumn