Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

First Impressions

"Mom? Daddy?" Alex repeated her words.

Harlow laughed nervously. "Uh, hi. Nice seeing you." She cleared her throat, "This is my boyfriend Alex." She said from the ground.

"Hi." Alex said, holding out his hand after getting up. "It's a pleasure meeting you both, even if it's unexpected."

Jack ran up to his best friend and hopped on his back. "Hey buddy! You should see the footage Rian got! Woah, who's this?" He said looking from the side of Alex's face to the couple standing in front of them.

"This is Mr. and Mrs. Loghans, Harlow's parents." Alex said.

"Woah... awkward!" Jack sang.

Faye punched him in the back lightly, telling him to stop. He shot her a dirty look. Harlow got up and dusted the tiny pebbles sticking to her legs off.

"What is going on here?" Her mother finally asked as Rian and Zack ran up. The two came to a screeching halt and backed away, not wanting to get into the situation.

"We're shopping." Harlow said anxiously. Her mother and father gave her and unimpressed look. She sighed. "Okay, it was a dare. It was just a little harmless fun, I promise. We were just having a little fun."

They still looked unimpressed with her explaination.

Faye wrapped her arm around Jack's and pulled him away. "Parents are such party poopers." She whispered, making Jack giggle.

"Yeah." He said.

"I'm cold." She whined, pushing out her lower lip in a pout. Jack smiled and pulled her closer.

"Ew, gag me with a spoon." Zack said, "P.D.A. is now banned for the rest of the tour."

Rian chuckled. Jack narrowed his eyes. "You're just jealous. I know you want some of this." He said, rubbing the back of his thigh and bottom.

"That's sick Jack."

"Come on Zack!" Jack said stepping forward, puckering his lips as if he was going to kiss him.

"No! Back off man." He said, holding his hands up and backing up. Jack walked closer. "Jack, I'll punch you in the face if you kiss me." He threatened before running.

Jack pounced on his back causing both boys to fall to the parking lot ground. Zack protected his face with his arms from Jack's lips.

"Get the fuck off of me!" He cried.

"Give me a kiss first Zack, then I'll let you go."

"Fuck no!" Jack yanked his arm away and placed a kiss on Zack's cheek. "Hell no!" Zack said, hopping up and sitting on Jack. He got one punch in before Rian pulled Zack from their friend.

"What is going on here?" Harlow cried, running up, seeing Jack's bleeding mouth as Zack fought against Rian's grip.

Zack pulled free of his hold huffily, yanking his muscle shirt down. "He kissed me!"

Harlow felt like she'd been slapped. Alex immediately started laughing. "He what?" She asked bewildered.

"He kissed me!"

Harlow frowned, looking at Jack and Zack, then looking back to her parents.

<><><><>

Jack sat across from Harlow and Alex with an ice-pack pressed to his bruised jaw on the bus. "I warned him." Zack said simply, taking a Vitamin Water from the refridgerator.

"Yeah, you had to fight when I was just convincing my parents that I was hanging out with a very responsible crowd." Harlow frowned crossing her arms over her chest. "So much for good first impressions."
♠ ♠ ♠
well.. here it is. bet you didnt expect jack to ever kiss zack, now did ya? any ways, thanks for the comments. I'm just gonna say this again, if you do the dares that my characters do, you might get in some trouble. So, don't blame me, i warned you... twice now! -Autumn