Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Boys Plot Something

Harlow heard the giggles through the layers of sleep still fogging her mind. She rubbed her eyes and rolled to the edge of the bunk that Alex was no longer in. Peering around the corner, she looked at the group gathered around the table. "They're going to be pissed once they find out." Zack was saying.

This made Harlow listen closer. "I know, but it's going to be funnier than hell!" Jack snickered. "We just have to find a way to get them to-"

"Shh!" Rian hushed the group as he spotted her watching.

"What are you idiots planning?" She asked, rolling out of her bunk and walking to them.

They shrugged innocently. "Nothing! Nothing at all!" They said.

She stared at Alex who just lifted his spoon that had a heap of cereal on it and ate it. "Whatever. You suck at lying, all of you do."

"That's not nice to say." Faye pouted coming into the room, rubbing sleep from her eyes. "What are we lying about now?" She asked taking out a bowl pouring cereal in it and adding milk.

Harlow grabbed a spoon and took Faye's cereal bowl from her. "They are." She said pointing to the guys. "I don't really care, I'll just have to be on my guard all week." She said eating a spoonful of Faye's cereal.

"Hey!" Faye whined before looking around and grabbing Jack's bowl.

"Hey!" He cried.

"Ha ha." Faye smirked sliding in the seat next to him.

Rian rolled his eyes. "Fuck, I regret telling Jack to go ask her out." He said as the couple started making out.

Jack stuck up his middle finger, not interupting their make-out session. Harlow wrinkled her nose at the two. "Okay, I just lost my appitite." She said setting the bowl down with a clatter before she walked to Matt's bed quietly.

She jumped up in the top bunk where he was deep in slumber, tackling him into the wall. "Rawr!" She yelled.

He groaned and flopped a pillow over his head. "Go away."

"No way Matty, you woke us up the other day. Get up!" She said pulling on the pillow he was holding with all her strength. He let go, giving up, causing Harlow to fall backwards out of the bunk to the floor, landing on her back.

"OUCH!" She yelped, tears streaming down her face from pain and laughter.

Matt's eyes flew open and he hopped down. "Shit, sorry Har.. Are you okay?"

"Fuck Matt!" Alex cried, "What 'cha ya do to my girlfriend?" Alex asked shoving him to the side.

"Damn!" Harlow said, sitting up and rubbing her back with one hand while wiping the moisture streaming from her eyes with the other. "That hurt!" She said.

"Are you okay?" Matt repeated.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." Matt pulled her up. "Thanks, not-my-boyfriend." She said, trying to make Alex feel bad for not helping.

He just shrugged. "No bleed." Alex said.

She smiled, she always told her niece and nephew that if they came crying to her when they had minor injuries from playing. "Thanks, thanks for the concern."

"No problem." He smiled tucking her under his arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Went to Warped yesterday, fucking tired now, but it was a lot of fun. Seriously, I could've touched all All Time Low members, they walked right by me. They're cuter in person than they are in their photos. sorry this is more of a filler but thanks for the tons of comments! I'm happy waking up to that. Now I have to try to find this band we met, they're freaking awesome, but not famous yet. They saved my friends and my life yesterday from a creeper. seriously, they did. Comment/subscribes! -Autumn