Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Abandoned

Harlow stepped out of the tour bus with the help of Faye. Okay, so maybe Faye shoved her out. "Why are we going shopping?" Harlow whined, still in her pink boxers and tank-top.

"Because we are." She said.

"I need a legitimate reason at this early hour." She said rubbing her eyes. One-fucking-o' clock in the morning.

"You're already out here." Faye said matter-of-factly. "Plus, we're torturing the boys tonight yet."

"Can I go to bed? Please?" She whined.

"Nope. We're going shopping." Faye said tossing her friend an elastic band for her hair. "Fix your hair, you look like shit right now."

Harlow narrowed her eyes. "Fuck off."

"Ooh, someone's P.M.S.-y today."

Harlow sighed pulling her hair in a pony tail. "You would be too if someone woke you up at this time."

Faye grinned. "No I wouldn't."

"You're right, you wouldn't. You're always happy." Harlow groaned, pulling on the hoodie that was falling off her shoulders. Looking at it, she realized it wasn't even hers. Jack's face was on it.

"Yep. Now come on!" She said grabbing her wrist and pulling her down the street.

"Can't I get some make-up on before we leave?" Harlow asked, trailing behind.

"No. You'll just crawl back in bed and wake Alex up, and that ruins my plans to torture them." Harlow groaned at her friend. "Shh. I don't want whining."

"I'll whine all I want." Harlow muttered. "Can I at least get normal shoes?" She asked looking down at her fuzzy, green slippers.

Cars drove past them, one stopped with obnoxious drunk guys in it. "Hey sweetheart! Come on home with us!" A guy slurred getting out of the vehicle.

"Faye." Harlow whispered, "I'm scared."

"Shh. Don't let them know that!" She whispered harshly. "Sorry dudes, we're not prostititutes." Faye said before grabbing her friend's arm and hurridly walking away.

"Wow, this is your brightest idea yet. We're assumed to be prostitutes, you probably have no idea where we're going, and now that I think about it, wasn't the bus suppose to be leaving tonight so we'd have enough time to get to the next stop?"

"No. If you wouldn't have fallen asleep, you would've heard Matt say that the concert was pushed back another day."

"Why?"

"I don't know, something about a serial killer in the city, or something like that." Faye said with a wave of her hand as she brushed it off.

Harlow gave her a skeptical look. "Are you on crack or something?"

"Yes." Faye said, sounding dead serious. "I'm a crack-whore, and we're here!" She announced walking into the parking lot. She dragged Harlow inside and grabbed a motorized cart. "Let's go bitch!" She shouted, making the few shoppers and workers look up.

Harlow blushed but followed her friend. "Uh, Faye, those are for people who need it." She said gesturing to the cart.

"I do need it, Har., you know me: I'm lazy."

"That's not a very good reason."

Faye shrugged. "It is to me." Harlow sighed as Faye drove her cart into the arts and crafts aisle. "Now, where are the colored Sharpies?" She asked looking through the boxes of crayons and paper. Finding some, she tossed them into her basket along with a box of crayons.

"What do we need that for?" Harlow asked placing one hand on her hip and rubbing her eye with the other.

"The markers are to color on their faces with, the crayons are for me." Faye smiled. "Look, it's the good box." She said turning around the box of 64 crayons to show Harlow the sharpener.

"That's nice, now can we go?"

"Not yet!" Faye said giving her blonde friend an evil glare. "Hey, look! It's a Backyardagins coloring book!" She cried, leaning over and snatching it from it's place on the shelf.

Harlow rolled her eyes, following her friend through the store as she grabbed items like whipped cream, peanut butter to put on the band members' faces, alcohol (of course) and condoms. "What are those for?" Harlow asked her friend as she tossed some them in the basket.

Faye turned to Harlow with a strange look on her face. "Think really, really hard Harlow. What are condoms used for?" Faye asked loud and slowly.

The blonde blushed as a group of guys looked up and stared at her. "I know what they're used for! I thought you were going to do something to the guys with them..." She trailed off. "I'll shut up now."

"That's good. I swear, you are a dumb-blonde sometimes." Faye said with a smile, causing Harlow's jaw to drop.

Checking out, the two made their way back, getting stopped twice by guys trying to get them to have sex. Harlow stopped dead in her tracks when they came to the bus's parking spot and found it empty. "Holy fuck! I told you they were leaving tonight Faye!" She cried.

"But-but Matt said..." She trailed off. "Holy shit, they abandoned us!" Faye cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh no! What will Harlow and Faye do?! thanks for the comments, tell me what 'cha think! -Autumn