Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Temper Tantrums and Alcohol

Faye sat down on the curb as Harlow threw a fit in the space the bus once sat. "Faye you bitch! This is your fault we're stuck here! I hate you right now!"

"Hate is a very strong word." She said, turning from her position on the ground to glare at Harlow.

"I don't care! Fuck is a strong word too. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Harlow yelled. "We don't even have our fucking cell phones to fucking call them, and we don't have change for a fucking pay phone!"

Faye shifted her feet on the pavement. "I have a check book." She offered weakly.

"You liar! You ripped one check out and brought that with you to the store. We have absolutely no money!"

Faye shuffled her feet, kicking pebbles, that was until she heard a metal click hit the cement. She bent down and found a quarter. "I found a quarter!" She announced. "I'll keep looking around for more!"

Harlow finally sat in her anger as Faye searched the parking lot for change. Harlow pulled the alcohol bottle from the shopping bag to her and popped the top off. Taking a swig, Faye shouted from under a street light, "I got eighty-seven cents! Let's find a pay phone!"

Harlow leaned back, laying on the ground, before getting up and walking over to her friend who was already at a pay phone.

"Okay, who should we call?" Faye asked nervously. "Alex shut his phone off. I saw Rian shut his off. Should we try Matt?"

"I don't know, shouldn't we try getting a cab or something?"

Faye frowned. "I don't know either! I can't handle this pressure!"

Harlow took the jingling coins from her friend's hand. "Okay, let's call Matt. He has his phone on right?"

"Wait, that was the most I found, we only get one phone call." Faye said. "Okay, never mind, just call him. Get it over with. If he doesn't answer we're screwed." Harlow put the money in the slot and dialled his number. Faye leaned in to listen. "What's going on!?" She hissed.

"It's ringing, now shut up!" Harlow said. "What the fuck!? I didn't even get a his voice mail!"

"No!" Faye screamed ripping the phone from her friend. "No! You stupid, stupid, sucky phone!" She yelled, listening as their time ran out. She started kicking it.

"Hey! Hey! Knock it off!" Harlow said grabbing her friend's arms and dragging her back as she fought against her grip. "Faye! It's a fucking phone! Don't hurt yourself! We don't have any place to go if you do!"

Faye finally stopped. "Fuck!" She cried storming back to the curb and plopping down.

Harlow sat down next to her, taking a long swig of the hard liquor. She held it out to Faye after coughing a little from the stong drink. Faye accepted it and took a long swig. "What the fuck is this?" She sputtered after swallowing. She read the label before taking another drink.

<><><><>

About an hour later, the alcohol had taken over their ability of control. Harlow started snorting with laughter as Faye took off her shoe and threw it at a car passing by. "Yeah! Yeah! That's right, just drive away!" Faye shouted.

Harlow snorted harder, holding her stomach with laughter. "What are we doing, shouldn't we be trying to find a way back home or trying to catch up with the guys?"

Faye leaned over, resting her arm on Harlow's shoulder. "What are you talking about?" She asked with a giggle.

Harlow shrugged, taking a drink before Faye stole it from her. "Hey!" Harlow whined when some alcohol fell from the bottle into her lap.

Faye giggled drinking the last little bit. She looked at the bottle once it was gone before tossing it against the sidewalk where it shattered. "Stupid." She muttered, making Harlow start snorting with laughter again. Faye joined.

Harlow held her stomach again before her laughter abruptly stopped and she passed out on the sidewalk. Faye started giggling at her unconcious friend.

<><><><>

"You guys," Rian said anxiously as Alex and Jack were hystarically laughing from Faye's drunken throwing of shoes at cars, "We should go get them now."

The four band members were currently parked across the street in an alley watching the two girls from behind the wheel of the bus. "Yeah." Zack sighed turning the key.

"That was the best scare they ever got." Jack said.

"Serves them right for trying to torture us in our sleep." Alex said with an evil grin. Alex had heard the two get up and talk outside. He'd moved the bus after they walked away.

The head lights blinded Faye. She shielded her eyes from the light with her hand. Then she realized who it was. Jack stepped out of the bus. "Hey baby!" Faye drunkenly grinned, waving wildly at him. "Harlow went nuh-nigh." She giggled, making Zack, Rian, and Alex snicker.

"Really?" Jack asked with a laugh as he bent down and scooped her off of the curb.

She nodded. "I missed you." She sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Alex chuckled, picking up Harlow's unconcious body. She groaned. "I go sleep." She whined.

He laughed. "Okay, you can sleep."

She smiled. "Mm'kay." She said, not opening her eyes. Within seconds she was snoring, causing the guys to errupt with laughter. He carried her on the bus, or attempted to, hitting her head on the door frame.

"Alex! Don't hurt her!" Rian and Zack chuckled. Alex laughed it off before successfully getting her in their bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
family reunion was yesterday, i was going to stab myself with a fork, it was tht bad. the best part of my day was after that, when i went swimming with my cousin Holly. It was freezing! She's 24 & she acts like shes 10. Thanks for the comments! Comment/subscribe -Autumn