Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Sanity-Questioning

Harlow snuggled into the pillows and blankets, regretting waking up due to the massive headache. Her eyes flew open as she realized she was wrapped in blankets and had pillows. She was on the bus again, which confused her. She rolled over, falling on the ground. Looking up, Rian was frozen with a gallon of milk in his hands, Alex was leaning on the counter with a glass of orange juice, Matt stopped playing Guitar Hero and all were staring at her.

She stood up. "Does someone want to explain why I'm on this bus?" She asked walking to them.

"Aren't you suppose to be on the bus?" Matt asked.

"No, I mean yes, but no." Matt gave her a confused, sanity-questioning look. "No! I mean, the last thing I remember was Faye trying to beat the shit out of the pay phone and we were talking on the curb about finding a way back on this bus."

Matt narrowed his eyes at her. "You feeling alright? Did you take some type of drug last night?"

"No!" She said. "I'm not crazy or a druggie! What the fuck happened!?" She cried, immediately regretting it when her headache intensified. She put a hand on her forehead.

Faye walked out of the bathroom with her head in her hands. "Why am I here?"

There was silence before Rian and Alex burst with laughter. "I'm confused!" Matt cried.

"So am I." Faye and Harlow said.

"We heard you two get off the bus last night and heard your plan to 'torture us in our sleep', so we took immediate action." Alex said. "After you two walked away, we moved the bus to the other side of the street in that alley and watched as you two freaked out. It was funny!"

Harlow and Faye felt their jaw dropped. "Are you fucking serious!?" They shrieked.

"You asshole!" Harlow said, punching Alex in the arm, causing him to spill some of the orange juice on the carpet.

"Hey! Watch it! We just replaced that carpet with the flooding issue we had last tour!" Matt said.

Alex laughed at her attempt to hurt him before he wiped up the mess. Harlow collapsed on the couch after grabbing a bottle of head-ache medicine and taking some.

She heard Faye slapping Jack in the bunk area and smiled before she felt the real affects of her drinking hit her. She groaned and pulled a pillow over her head. "Absolutely no talking today." She announced.

"Wh-" Matt started to question.

"No talking!" She snapped. Alex and Rian backed away from the body laying on the couch slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
eating a straw-berry fruit roll-up and drinking a juice box. be jealous. im sick and it sucks eggs. luved the comments though, so you should comment, because i said so -Autumn