Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Harlow vs. Pills and Jack

Alex walked on the bus cautiously with the sub in his hand and a box of medicine that he thought she needed. Harlow, who was still on the couch, peeked out from beneath the pillow that was over her head. Alex smiled. "Sub's here." He said. "And..." He held up the box, "Midol!"

She frowned. "Not this shit again!" Harlow groaned.

Alex laughed sitting down beside her. "You should have seen the look the lady gave me when I was checking out. I told her I had really bad cramps. She thought I was on crack I think."

Harlow had to smile at that. She took the box from his hand and threw it over her shoulder, unaware that Faye was walking into the room. It hit her in the forehead. "Ouch! What the fuck was that for?" She asked leaning down and picking up the box, rubbing her forehead. "Midol? You need this." She said throwing it back at her friend with a smile.

"What the hell? I don't need this!" She said putting it on the counter. Faye and Alex laughed.

"I got your sub Faye!" Jack said hopping up the steps. Actually hopping, like a bunny, up the steps. He handed her the sandwich before he grabbed the box on the counter. "Midol... hmm, what's this?" He asked opening the box. "Pills. Ooh,"

"Read the box Jack." Harlow said before he got the chance to eat one. Knowing Jack, he'd swallow them just because they were pills.

He turned the box around and started reading. "Oh! Oh, ew!" He said tossing them down on the counter. "I don't need those!"

"They weren't intended for you." Alex said.

"Harlow, take your meds." Jack instructed, picking up the box and holding it out to her. She gave him a dark glare before slapping the box out of his hands. "Look what you did!" Jack said, pointing to the ground where the pills scattered. "Pick it up!"

She crossed her arms. "No." She said, trying not to smile.

"Pick it up. You made the mess."

"No."

"Alex!" Jack whined. "You're girlfriend is being a bitch!"

Harlow's mouth hung open in shock before she turned to look at Alex. She crossed her arms over her chest waiting for him to respond. Alex looked from Harlow to Jack. "I can't help you." He said to Jack.

"Pick it up Harlow, or I'll tackle you."

"No." She said letting herself smile this time. Before she had time to think, Jack jumped on her. He pinned her down to the couch.

"Pick it up!"

"No!"

"Pick it up Harlow!"

"No!" She shouted. "Get off of me!"

"Not until you say you're going to pick it up."

"NO! I will not have sex with you Jack Barakat!" She shouted, seeing the doorway be filled by Matt, Rian and Zack's figures. The three had wide eyes. "Jack, I told you before, I'm Alex's girlfriend. I can't cheat on him with you."

"Woah. Woah. Woah!" Zack said. "Jack you little fucker."

"What? I wasn't trying to get her to have sex! She made a mess! I was trying to get her to pick it up!" He cried defensively. "Alex! Tell them!"

"When I walked in, he was trying to have sex with her." He said with a straight face.

"But-but, nuh-uh!" He said hopping up. "I give up!" He cried, then started pouting. "I'm going to bed now." He said before walking to his bunk.

Everyone started laughing after he walked out of the room. "I love getting Jack upset." Zack chuckled walking up the bus steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vote is still up. We have a few chapters before Travis/John comes into play. LOVED THE COMMENTS =D! -Autumn