Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Girls Movie Night

Harlow and Faye had their annual girls movie night, despite being trapped on a bus full of boys. "I chose Peter Pan!" Faye cried, laying on her stomach in front of the television.

"Again? We watched that last time!" Harlow whined. "Let's watch something else for once, like 'The Notebook'."

"I love that movie!" Faye cried.

Harlow smiled. "Me too." She put the DVD in and pressed play before laying on the floor next to her friend.

"Alex, you cheat!" Jack yelled from the back of the bus. "I saw you! You had cards in your lap!"

"Why are you looking down there Jack?" Alex replied.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! TRYING TO ENJOY A GOOD MOVIE HERE!" Faye yelled.

The boys lowered their voices after.

Zack walked in, grabbing a bag of chips from the cabinent, earning dark glares from the girls. "OUT!" The two shouted from the floor.

He immediately left with the chips under his arm.

Surprisingly, they were able to watch half of the movie without interuptions. As the ending credits rolled by, Harlow heard a quiet sob. Turning around, Jack was sitting on the floor with Matt and the rest of the band. Jack wiped his tears away. "That was soo- sad!" He wailed.

"What the fuck was that?" Alex cried, sitting cross-legged with Jack's head in his lap. "They die? That's the end? That was the dumbest ending I've ever seen!"

"Yeah, I'd have to agree with you." Zack said.

"I can't believe I watched most of that movie for that shit to happen." Rian muttered standing up.

Harlow wrinkled her brow. "How long were you here?"

"Um, since you told us to shut up pretty much." Alex said with a smirk.

"Well," Faye said sitting up. "I find that movie very good. They die together. It's so romantic." She sighed. "I hope I die with my true love, so we can be together forever." She said putting her hand on her heart.

"Me too." Harlow said.

"Well I don't find dying very romantic." Alex said.

Harlow shrugged. "Well, it's not, I guess, but dying together and never leaving each other is romantic."

Alex sighed giving up. Jack was still wiping away tears. "That was so-so unexpected." He said through his tears. "I loved it!"

Harlow and Faye smiled. "Maybe you should watch 'A Walk To Remember'." Harlow suggested. "That's another favorite of mine. It's so good."

"So is Jack allowed at the girl movie night now?" Alex asked.

The two girls thought, looking at each other. "Yes." Harlow said, "but no one else."

"What?" Everyone cried, besides Jack and the two girls. "Why?"

"You're too boyish." Faye said. "I call Jack isn't allowed to stay if I say he can't!"

"Deal." Harlow said, watching the boys pout.

"You discriminating bitches." Rian muttered.

"Yes, we discriminate against boys who... who aren't cool enough for chick flicks." Faye said. "Because we have the right as chicks. So ha."

"So, we'll just find something cooler to do, like..." Zack looked over to Alex.

"Like, go to Matt's house and trash it."

Matt gave the boys a wide-eyed look. "What the fuck, no."

"Damn it," Faye said. "You win. That sounds like fun, let's do that once we get back home."

"No! You are not fucking with my house! I'll beat the shit out of you." Matt cried.

Faye smiled mischeviously. "Okay Matty, we won't." She said with the smile still on her face.

"I mean it." He said sternly, "I will."

"Okay. We won't." She said before turning back to the television. "I want to watch 'The Little Mermaid' now!" She said hopping up and putting the disk in. Harlow sighed.

"Can we stay to watch?" Alex asked, pushing his lower lip out in a pout.

"Fine. You guys can stay, but no comments during the movie." Harlow said getting up and sitting on Alex's lap. "Ha ha, you're my chair now."

He wrapped his arms around her with a grin. "I'll be your chair anytime." He said wiggling his eyebrows, earning a laugh from Harlow.

"Ew! You horn-dogs! This is a kid movie." Zack said. "Geez, I hope you two don't turn into one of those couples."

"What's 'one of those couples'?" Harlow asked.

"The ones that can't stop making out, like Faye and Jack."

Faye and Jack turned around from their identical laying positions on the floor, head propped up on an elbow, kicking legs lazily, to glare at Zack. Harlow and Alex giggled. After the couple turned back to the television, she leaned over. "I hope we don't either." She whispered in Zack's ear.

"I heard that you bitch!" Faye yelled. Harlow bumped Zack's fist before resting her head on Alex's shoulder. He kissed the top of her head before they watched the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
and the winner is... TRAVIS! He has a minor part in the story now. it'll be coming up soon...

100 COMMENTS! That's awesome! Thanks a bunch! just because I'm happy today despite feeling like shit, i might post another chapter if i get a lot of comments... there are a lot of silent subscribers reading this(hint, hint)-Autumn