Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Food Fight

"We never did get to torture them, did we?" Faye asked, fanning herself with her hand in the heat.

The two girls were sitting in the front of the bus in lawn chairs with their matching bright-blue rimmed shades, trying to avoid sunlight in the heat they were experiancing. Harlow ran her fingers through her hair, brushing her bangs from her eyes. "No we didn't. Unless we drunkenly did, but I doubt that."

"Hmm, we left our supplies on the street." She sighed. "Damn it!" Faye shouted, making Harlow jump. "My Backyardagin coloring book and crayons were in there!"

Harlow smiled. "You're so immature." She fanned herself like Faye was doing.

"So." She said defensively. "Some people are too mature. They need to grow down." Harlow laughed. "Ohmygod! It's freakin' hot!" She whined changing the subject.

"No, really?" Harlow asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I just told you." She said in a "duh" tone. "I swear Harlow, you're blonde hair dying is messing with your brain." Faye said putting on some more chap stick.

"I was kidding Faye. It's called sarcasim."

"Sure." She muttered. "I think you were serious."

"Yes, yes I was. I have no sense of temperature to know if it's hot or not."

"I always had my suspicions." Faye said with a goofy grin. "Anyways, back to the torturing subject, I say we have a huge food fight."

"Where? I don't want to piss Matt off if we ruin the brand new carpeting in there." Harlow said, pointing over her shoulder to the bus.

"Psh! It's Matt!" Harlow gave her a serious look. "Okay, okay, fine. I say we meet them right here with food. Their show is done in twenty minutes anyway, so why not?"

Harlow shrugged. "What the hell, let's do it. We'll have a huge, random food fight right here in the parking lot."

"Sweet." Faye said, getting up and running into the bus, grabbing all the food she saw. She came back with a duffel bag stuffed with food. "This. Should be. Enough." She huffed, plopping it down on the pavement.

"What did you take? The entire food supply we have?"

"No." Faye said innocently. "I left pickles, and cheese, and milk, and a chocolate pudding in there."

"But, that's not going to be enough for all of us."

"Well, I guess some of us are going to have to starve until we get to a store." Faye said. "I dibs the pudding... and the pickles. Because I love pickles and pudding.

<><><><>

Alex was the first to be hit by something. Looking down at his shirt, a bunch of chocolate syrup was sprayed over his chest. "What the fuck?" He asked, confusion in his voice.

Right after, Faye threw some mayo at Rian and hit him in the face, making Jack, Matt and Zack giggle like teen girls until Harlow and Faye splattered the items on them. It broke out into an all-out-war. Harlow threw an egg at Zack's face at the same time Alex threw a wad of peanut butter at her. It hit her directly between the eyes.

She ducked behind her chair which was laying on it's side before she was hit with anything else. Wiping the sticky substance off her forehead, she grabbed the chocolate syrup sitting on the ground next to her.

She peeked over the lawn chair and spotted Matt running through. Harlow shot him with the treat before being tackled by someone to the parking lot ground. Opening her eyes slowly while trying to protect her face, she saw that it was Alex laying on her with an egg in his hand threatening her. "Alex." She said softly, pouting. "Please don't egg me."

"Why?" He asked with a smile.

"I'll give you something."

"Like...?" He said.

She thought hurridly. "I don't know yet." She said, then pulled his head down to hers. She stared him directly in the eyes, she ran a hand down his cheek before smiling sweetly. She leaned in for a kiss, causing him to automatically close his eyes. She grabbed the egg from his hand and cracked it on his head before giggling and shoving him off of her.

Harlow ran as fast as she could and ended up in a stand-off with Alex. His hair was sticking to his skin from the egg. They stared at each other from across a car hood. Alex lunged at her over the hood and tackled her to the ground. She laughed. "Alex, please don't."

"It's not going to work this time, sorry." He said with a devilish smile, pinning her hands to the ground above her head.

She gave him puppy eyes. "But, I love you. And I know you love me, so you can't throw food."

"But you can throw food at me?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.

She nodded. "I'm a girl. I have the right."

He narrowed his eyes before sighing. "Fine." He said, "NOT!" He smashed the new egg he had in his hand on her head, just as she had to him.

"EW!" Harlow cried, wiping her forehead free from the slimy liquid.

Alex chuckled. "You started it."

"You're a bad boyfriend." She said, pouting. He smiled. "Ug, you're such a jerk." She said. "You don't even feel bad."

"Nope." He said, "Will it help if I kiss you? Will you be mad yet?"

"Yes, I will be mad yet."

"Well, I'm going to kiss you anyway." Harlow smiled before he pressed his lips to hers.

"EW! BOY COOTIES!" She cried.

He laughed. "You like it." She smiled before leaning up from where he was holding her to the ground and kissing him passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm, not sure if i like this chapter... oh well, it's staying. loved the comments! =D -Autumn