Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Confusion

After a long night of fighting over the bathroom to shower and drinking, almost everyone passed out in the "main room" of the bus besides Alex and Jack, who were extremely intoxicated.

"We ssshould doo sssomething to themmm." Jack slurred to his best friend.

"Yeah." Alex said. "We sshould bring them outside." He said with a sloppy grin.

"Yeah!" He said grabbing Faye's hands. Alex grabbed her feet and they started carrying her outside. They set her down on the pebbley ground.

She grumbled before rolling over, making Alex and Jack hiss with laughter. They worked with Rian and set him down on the hood of a car before moving on to Zack and putting him in the back of a pick-up truck. They moved Harlow to the ground near Rian. The two boys dragged Matt outside and laid him down with his head under their bus.

The two boys snickered before they walked inside. Alex tagged behind, kissing his girlfriend's forehead before following Jack in and sleeping in his bunk.

<><><><>

Harlow squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the burning light coming from the sun. She shifted uncomfortably, then realized she wasn't in her bed. She forced her eyes open. The first person she saw was Rian, on the hood of a car. He rolled over only to fall to the pavement. Harlow held back her laughter. He sat up, rubbing his head with his eyes squinting. "What the fuck?"

Faye stirred from her slumber behind Harlow. "Wha happen?" She grumbled, combing her hair from her eyes with her fingers.

"I don't know." Harlow said, sitting up. She saw Matt beside her. Leaning over, she shook his legs. "MATT!" She yelled, making everyone cringe at the loudness, herself included.

He sat up, hitting his head on the bottom of the bus, before falling back to the ground. He rubbed his forehead. "What the fuck?" He mumbled, climbing out from beneath the bus.

"What happened last night?" Faye asked.

Everyone shrugged. Harlow looked around. "We're missing people." She said rubbing her head, trying to ease her massive headache.

Jack stumbled out of the bus rubbing his forehead. "Woah, so bright." He whined. Alex walked out behind him.

"Okay, where's Zack?" Harlow asked. "Is he on the bus?" She asked the two boys.

"No." Jack said. "What the fuck happened?" He asked, not remembering anything he did the previous night.

Alex smiled on the inside, knowing he was the only one who could recall the drunken things they did. He pondered where the truck was that they put Zack in.

"No one knows! What the fuck?!" Faye cried, then immediately regretted it.

"Alex!" Harlow whined, holding her hands out to him, motioning for him to help her up. He sighed but pulled her up. "I need aspirin." She pouted.

"So do I." Everyone else said except Alex.

He smiled, kissing her forehead before lacing his fingers through hers and bringing her inside. Alex was the first to the medicine cabinent. Taking two out for him and two out for Harlow, he passed the bottle down the long line.

Matt gulped down the pills with a glass of water. "Okay boys... and girls, we need to get this show on the road.

Everyone nodded. Harlow and Alex cuddled on the couch together as the bus pulled out of it's parking space. "I love you." She said, looking up from Alex's chest into his eyes.

"I love you too." He said, squeezing her tighter. She snuggled back into his chest, closing her eyes.

Her phone rang from the counter, making her cringe at the noise. She got up and looked at the I.D. with a confused face "What?" She asked out loud. "Oh fuck! We forgot Zack!" She cried remembering. The bus came to an abrupt halt, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

"Shit!" Matt said from behind the wheel.

Harlow flipped her phone open and put it on speaker. "Where the fuck are you?" She asked.

"I could ask you the same thing. You douche bags were leaving me, weren't you!" Zack cried.

"Uh, no... We were looking for you." She lied.

"Bull shit. I saw you guys just drive by." Zack said. "Why did I wake up in the back of a pick-up this morning, parked in someone's garage?"

Alex started laughing.

"It's not fucking funny ass holes!" Zack yelled. "I had to find a way out without getting caught."

"Did you?" Harlow asked.

"Yes, I ended up getting caught! Some lady chased after me for about a mile with a broom!" Harlow covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. "Open the god-damned door before I bust it down."

"What? You're outside?" Harlow asked, walking to the door. She pulled it open.

"Yes, I watched you retards slam on the brakes from down the street." Zack grumbled hitting the end button as he climbed up the stairs. Alex snickered as Zack walked through. "Can it Gaskarth!" He growled before going to his bunk.

Alex and Rian looked at each other then silently laughed. Harlow gave them a stern look. "What?" They asked.

"You two aren't very nice." She said before sitting back down and cuddling into Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
almost leaving zack... not very nice of them. Travis comes into the next chapter and will be around for a few after that. loved the comments, so you should leave me some more. Thanks -Autumn <3