Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

"That is NOT nice!"

After about twenty minutes of arguing, Alex was finally getting somewhere with Harlow. As he was in the middle of convincing her to let him drive through the window, Anna leaned over to Zack. "Do they do this a lot?" She asked pointing between Harlow and Alex.

He shrugged. "Mm, not really. Well, I guess sometimes. Alex tries to have control in the relationship, but he fails miserably most of the time."

Zack recieved a slap to the chest from Alex. "Shut up." Zack smiled.

"Harlow, can we go? Anna's getting bored!" Zack asked rolling down his window. "Alex can drive, if he goes fast I will personally beat the shit out of him and make sure he washes Jack's underwear for the next week."

Harlow sighed. "Fine." She handed the keys through the window to Alex who was grinning like a maniac. She walked around and hopped in the passenger's seat, getting curious looks from the three people as she plopped the gallon of bleach on her lap. She pulled out a permenant marker and started writing on the white container.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked.

She looked up after putting the cap on and turned the bleach so he could read what she wrote. "Faye and Jack, bleach the bathroom from your disgusting juices..." Alex read outloud.

"Good thinking Har.." Zack said.

"What?" Anna asked.

"Before we left, they were in the shower together." Zack explained. "I don't want to know what they did." He said making a disgusted face.

"Me either." The three chorused, shuddering.

<><><><>

"Alex! Slow the fuck down!" Harlow shrieked.

Alex sighed before doing what he was told. "Girls and their commands." He muttered.

Harlow gave him a dirty look before turning in her seat to face Anna. "Okay, we're almost back and I'm going to warn you now, despite you meeting almost everyone. Faye and Jack are crazy and random. Beware of those two. Rian is really nice, but if you take the last of the milk, he will be angry. It's a pet peeve of his. Matt is the mother of the group; he's always is telling someone not to do something, but he's really nice. I'd say the main people you should be aware of is Faye and Jack..."

She nodded. "Okay."

"What about Travis? You better tell her about him." Alex said.

"Oh yeah! There is going to be a crazy red-haired guy who might try killing Alex. His name is Travis. He's in the band called We The Kings. He's a very nice guy."

Anna looked at Harlow with a confused/scared look. "He might kill Alex, but he's really nice?" She asked.

"Alex stole his car. This car, that we're sitting in right now to be exact. He's going to be mad at Alex. Every other day he's very nice."

"You stole this car!" Anna cried.

"Yeah, I had to." Alex smiled. "He's the only one who has a car here." He lowered his voice so Anna couldn't hear. "It was on my list anyway." Harlow shook her head.

Alex pulled back into the bus parking area. Travis was standing in the middle of the road with his arms crossed. Alex came to a slow halt in front of him before smiling and waving weakly. Travis stormed over to Alex's side, where the brunette in the driver's seat rolled down the window slightly. "What the fuck Gaskarth!?"

"What did I do?" Alex asked innocently.

"You know what the fuck you did! Get out of my car!"

"Can I at least park it?"

"No!"

Alex sighed. "Fine." He rolled his eyes before getting out.

"Travis!" Jack shrieked from the All Time Low tour bus. He ran up and hugged him from behind before the red-head got in his car. "I haven't seen you in forever buddy!" Jack cooed.

"Jack, you just saw me ten minutes ago." Travis sighed.

"I did? I did! I remember now! You were being a Mr. Grumpy Gills so I gave you a hug."

"Yes and then you said you wanted carmel swirl brownies before you walked off to search for them." Travis said.

"Oh yeah! It's Anna!" Jack cried dropping Travis and running to the girl getting her luggage from the trunk.

"Hey Jack." Anna said. After a long, long minute of Jack holding her she sighed. "Jack? Can you put me down?" Travis was chasing Alex around in anger. Harlow was on Travis's side, despite Alex being her boyfriend. He deserved getting beat up, especially now that he was taunting Travis.

"Yes." He said before setting her on her feet and running off.

Harlow smiled at her, grabbing a bag from the trunk. "You'll have a lot of fun here." She said.

"Travis! Travis! No!" Jack shrieked as Zack, Anna and Harlow looked up from retrieving her luggage and groceries from the back. Travis had Alex on the ground with his hands wrapped around his neck. "Travis!" Jack yelled, pulling him off of his band member. "That is NOT nice!" He scolded.

Harlow rolled her eyes at Jack before running over to calm the situation down like she usually had to do. "Okay boys, break it up before I decide not to make We The Kings something special."

"What?!" Jack cried. "Are you making us something special?"

"Sure, why not. But no more fighting! Got it?" She asked. Travis nodded along with Jack. She turned expectantly to Alex.

"What? I have to promise not to fight when I'm not even the one who started it?"

She nodded. "Yes Alex, you do. Because if you don't, I'll make you sleep out on the couch, and I won't bake you guys my famous brownies."

"Alex!" Jack whined. "I want her to bake for us! Just promise before she changes her mind!"

"Fine." He grumbled, glaring at Travis. "I promise."

She smiled. "Good. Now you and you," She said pointing to Alex and Jack, "need to go help Anna get her things inside."

Alex and Jack walked to the car. Harlow smiled. "Nice one Travis." She smiled. "You should've beat him up for me."

He smiled. "Why's that Miss Harlow?"

"You'd know if you were in the car when he was driving." He frowned at this new information. "There's no damage, I promise." She said with a smile. "I'll go make those brownies now." She said before turning and going to the All Time Low bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
umm... i felt like posting another chapter, so here it is...
I'm feeling down in the dumps today for some reason, anyway... comment please!