Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

"I feel like a douche."

"Do it Rian!" Harlow heard the familiar voices of Alex, Jack, Zack and even Faye encouraging what ever they wanted Rian to do.

"No! I can't."

Harlow walked hurridly towards the voices. Everyone was surrounding a port-a-potty. Rian was obviously the one inside. "Come on Ri.. If I can run naked at night while being video taped, you can do this." Alex said.

"No!"

"What are you idiots trying to convince him to do?" Harlow asked.

"I feel like a douche bag!" Rian shouted through the door.

Anna was giggling. "You'll just have to wait and see."

"Come on Ri.." Alex tried, "You might as well come out. You're in it anyway."

Harlow crossed her arms over her chest waiting. After a moment of silence, Jack knocked on the bathroom door. A second after, the door opened, Rian appeared in a Big Bird costume. Harlow burst with laughter. "I feel like a douche." He pouted.

Jack was crying with laughter. Matt was ready to fall on the ground with his laughs. "I-I dare you to walk around in that for the rest of the day." Alex heaved through his laughter.

"I have to dip-shit. Who wrote this?" He asked looking at his list.

"Where'd you find that suit?" Zack asked.

"In a dressing room. I stole it." Rian said.

"What is up with you boys and stealing?" Harlow cried. "First a car, now a Big Bird costume."

They shrugged. "There was an Elmo one if you want to try it on Har.." Rian said.

"No thanks."

"Come on! If I'm in this ridiculous thing, you can be Elmo!"

Harlow shook her head. "No, no I think I'm good in what I'm wearing." She said. "You look ridiculous." She giggled.

"Come on. We're going to some public place." Jack said grabbing Rian's arm and dragging him away. They stopped twenty feet away. "What!? Are you coming to get something to eat with us?" Jack yelled, turning to the group when they didn't follow.

Alex and Harlow turned to each other and shrugged before walking ahead with their fingers laced together.

<><><><>

"Jack! I can't believe you got us kicked out!" Harlow cried from the curb outside of Pizza Hut.

"It wasn't entirely my fault!" He cried defensively. "That little girl was a brat!"

"Yes, and you are the adult. You can't just throw your pizza at her because she stole the last bread stick from the buffet table!" Harlow hissed.

"Yeah, well, well..." He stuttered trying to think of something.

"Jack, I wouldn't even try." Anna said.

Harlow smiled. "Thank you for taking my side on the situation." Harlow said with a smile before bumping her fist. "Now, if you would've waited two minutes, the workers would've refilled the breadsticks." She said to Jack.

He scowled at her. "It wasn't just my fault. Rian was creeping the moms out with that costume. I saw one deliberately move from next to us to across the room. She looked at Rian like he was a phedophile!"

"See! I told you Alex! I knew people were scared to have their kids by us." Rian said.

Alex chuckled. "Okay, okay. I think I've had about enough excitement for one day." Matt declared. "Let's get back to the bus before anything else can happen."
♠ ♠ ♠
short. um... i'm kinda leaving today and wont be back til sunday sometime... so that means no updates til then. I'll probably post one before I leave later today though. thanks for the comments! -Autumn