Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

"I love pancakes."

Everyone sat around a bon fire from the All Time Low bus. Were they having fun? Yes. Was alcohol involved? Yes. Was mixing alcohol and fire together a good thing? No, probably not, but they were having fun combining it anyway.

Zack, the guy who usually kept P.D.A. to a minimum was definately drunk and making out with Anna in the sand. Rian joined the gang after picking up Kara from the airport with Faye and Jack. Rian and Kara, being apart for so long, were also making out by the flames.

Jack and Faye were grinding to the music blasting from a stereo that someone brought along. Harlow and Alex were giggling as they tickled each other, being more sober than most of the people. Matt was probably the most wasted as he was nearly passed out in the sand with a lot of red plastic cups surrounding him.

Rian cut the make-out session with Kara short so he could get some more alcohol from the cooler. "Hey! Toss me a Bud Light!" Zack yelled from the darkness.

Rian chuckled, only being able to see the dark figures of Anna and Zack laying in the sand away from the flames. He threw it towards them before sitting down next to Kara again.

Alex grabbed the tequila bottle he saved for Harlow and himself. He opened it and took a swig before handing it to Harlow. She took a swig before starting to laugh at Jack's sloppy dancing. He was singing loud and obnoxiously to Blink-182. Alex followed her gaze and started laughing with her.

"Matt likesss drinking." Matt slurred with a sloppy, crooked grin.

Harlow giggled at the usually responsible one. "He's going to regret drinking all that in the morning."

"Isn't everyone?" Alex grinned before pressing his lips to hers.

Harlow pulled away as Anna and Zack stumbled over and plopped down next to her. "Harlow! My best friend!" Zack cried with a lop-sided smile as he put his arm over his shoulder.

"Hey Zacky." She said with a smile.

He tipped slightly before catching himself on Harlow's shoulder. "Woah!" He said through his chuckles.

Anna giggled softly before leaning on Zack.

Jack sat next to Matt and rubbed his head. "Hey buddy!" He cried. "You know, I'm jealous of your mad pancake making skills."

"I love pancakes." Matt said with a smile. Harlow was surprised he was even concious yet.

"Yeah. You promise me you're going to make them for me tomorrow or you have to wash everyone's laundry." Jack said.

Matt's eyes were slowly closing. "M'kay." He grumbled.

"Sweet!" Jack cried.

Harlow turned her attention back to Zack who had removed his arm from her shoulders. She laughed as he moved a now sleeping Anna from his shoulder to his lap. "So, has anyone finished their list?" Rian asked from across the flames.

Harlow nodded. "Yes."

"You are not!" Faye shouted.

"Yes I am." Harlow defended. "Would you like me to prove it to you?"

"Yes, yes I would."

Harlow stood up and pulled the flimsy sheet of notebook paper from her back pocket. She unfolded it and handed it to Faye. "See, everything is crossed out and at least one of you witnessed every dare I did."

"Cheater. You're such an over-achiever Har.."

"I'm finished too." Zack said.

"I am too." Rian said.

"What the fuck?! Am I the only one who hasn't finished?" Faye exclaimed.

"Nope."Jack said wrapping his arms around her neck. "But I only have two things to do yet."

"No way! Hand the lists over. I'm making sure you actually did them." Faye cried. Rian and Zack tossed their's to her. "Damn, I guess so. What do you have left Jack?"

He showed her his list. "I can do those easily." He said getting up. He grabbed a couple beers and walked to Kara. He embraced her in a hug before handing her a beer. "You need more alcohol." He said.

She laughed, accepting it. "Thanks Jack." She said taking off the cover and taking a swig.

"Well what the hell!? Alex, are you finished?" Faye asked.

He shook his head. "No." He said taking another drink from the tequila bottle. Everyone stared at him expectantly. "What?!" He cried looking around.

"Aren't you going to show me your list?" Faye asked.

"Uh... no."

"Why not?" Harlow asked.

"Because I'm not finished yet."

"So." Zack said, leaning around Harlow to see him. "Jack isn't either."

"Yeah!" Jack chipped in.

"Remember, you can't force someone to show their list. That's a rule."

Harlow gave him a curious, puzzled look. "Why won't you show us?" She asked. "It's just a list."

He shook his head in refusal. "I will not." He said firmly.

No one pressured him after that. Harlow and the group kept giving him curious looks through out the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm... why wont Alex show anyone his list???
ooh! guess wht? i found a spot for John Ohh! I didnt think anyone else would be making an appearance, but i found a spot for him. He's so sexy =D have an awesome weekend! comment! -Autumn