Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Kara and Harlow Lie

"Kara, have you seen Matt?" Harlow asked.

She looked up from her laptop resting on her folded legs from the couch and shook her head. "No." She said, "I'll help you look for him though." She said moving her green laptop to the couch and hopping up. The two girls slid on their slippers and robes before going outside with their flashlights. Unforunately for both of them, they'd woken up early from their slumber and couldn't fall asleep.

"I swear I saw him get on the bus."

"I thought he did too." Kara said wrapping her robe tightly around her and tying the sash tighter. "So..." She started saying. "Why do you think Alex won't let us see his list?"

Harlow shrugged. "I have no idea. It's kinda bothering me." She said looking over to Rian's girlfriend. "What if it's about another girl?" She paused. "Oh my god, I'm so insecure."

Kara smiled. "I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's just making me curious." She said.

"Yeah." Harlow said looking back to the light the flashlight was emitting. They walked down to the beach and scanned the area they'd been in. The red cups were in trash bags now thanks to Harlow, Kara, Alex and Rian. Everyone else was too drunk to do anything. Faye ended up throwing up behind a tree closer to the buses and Jack could barely walk. Zack had passed out in the sand and everyone decided leaving him and Anna there. Harlow had drapped a blanket over them before going in the bus. Alex and Rian had gotten Matt up to get on the bus. Apparently he hadn't stumbled on the bus while the four cleaned up.

"Are you sure he wasn't on the bus?"

"I checked every bunk, the bathroom, every where. He wasn't on it."

Kara brushed strands of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ear. The two girls walked back to the buses and decided to split up to look around the buses and vans. Harlow walked behind a row of buses, trying not to shine the flashlight in the windows. She really didn't want to piss off the musicians.

She heard shuffling around the corner. "Matt?" She whispered. There was no reply. "Matt?"

There was more shuffling coming from some bushes. She approached slowly. Kara ran up behind her. "I didn't find him."

"Shh! Listen."

There was more shuffling from the bushes. Kara turned her wide eyes to Harlow before turning back to the movement. "Matt?" Harlow whispered again.

He didn't reply. "Matt! Knock it off!" Kara whispered. "You're scaring us." She admitted weakly, stepping forward slowly.

The shuffling didn't stop. Harlow moved closer as Kara shined her flashlight down on the moving brush. "Matt, this isn't funny." Harlow said nervously.

She was kind of scared. If that wasn't Matt, then what the fuck was it? When the two girls were about a foot away, a squirrel darted out near their feet causing both girls to scream in fear.

Suddenly the lights on most of the buses were flicked on and people ran out. Afraid of getting into trouble, the two dodged in the bushes themselves.

"What the fuck was that?" Someone asked. It sounded like John Oh from The Maine.

"I don't know." Someone else said. Kara and Harlow pressed themselves down to the ground. "We better look around to make sure nothing happened."

Harlow turned wide eyes to Kara. She shut her flashlight off frantically then scrambled on her knees in the shadows to a better hiding spot. Kara followed. "They're going to find us." Kara whispered.

"What the fuck should we do?" Harlow asked. "I don't want to be hated for waking them up."

Kara was silent for a second. "I got it. Follow my lead." She whispered. She ran towards the buses. Harlow followed.

"Kara?" John asked, shining a flashlight on the two girls. "Harlow? What happened?" He asked looking at the state they were in. Grass stains were on their knees, and their hair was a mess from crawling through the bushes.

Alex and Rian ran up to them. "What the fuck happened?" The two cried.

"Harlow and I heard something moving around outside so we decided to investigate. We walked outside and looked around. There was this guy creeping around. He scared us, so we screamed."

"Are you serious?" The three boys asked.

"Yes." Kara said.

Harlow felt bad, but she went with it. Alex pulled her closer. "Did he do anything to you guys?"

"No." Kara answered for both of them. "We ran like hell." She said.

"What did he look like?" John asked.

"Wild brown hair, tall, just huge!" Kara exclaimed at the same time Harlow said, "Crazy, almost black eyes!"

The group surrounding them had grown massively. Most of the bands on tour were listening to them. "Why did you go outside without us?!" Alex cried.

Harlow looked at Alex. "Um, we thought it was just a squirrel." She said weakly. She felt really bad for lying.

"Okay, you and Harlow get on the bus now." Rian said guiding Kara to the All Time Low bus.

Alex pushed Harlow towards the bus. "But-but! What are you going to do?!" Kara asked nervously.

"We'll look around." Rian said.

Harlow frowned at Kara with panick in her eyes. "Uh, no. You shouldn't! One of you could get hurt!" Harlow said trying to get them to drop it.

"We'll be find." Alex assured her. "Everyone will look. Do you think anyone could sleep knowing that someone could be lurking around here yet?" Alex asked. He kissed the tip of her nose before shoving her inside the bus.

Kara sat on the couch after Rian shut the door. Harlow started pacing. "Har., calm down. This will be our secret forever. No way are we going to tell them. This whole thing will blow over by tomorrow morning anyway."

Harlow nodded. "Okay." She sighed. She sat back down by Kara. "God, all of this over a fricken squirrel." She said rubbing her eyes.

Kara smiled, then burst out laughing. Harlow gave her a skeptical look. "Oh my god! We're such losers!" Kara giggled. "Scared by little, fluffy creatures!"

Harlow allowed herself to smile. She started laughing too. "We are losers!" Kara and Harlow stopped laughing as the door flew open.

Rian and Alex piled on. "They didn't find anyone, well besides Matt passed out by a trash can." Alex said. "What was so funny?"

The two girls looked at each other. "Nothing. Nothing at all." Harlow said. "Kara was just entertaining me." She said. "Let's go to bed." She said getting up.
♠ ♠ ♠
point of this chapter... im not sure. I might update l8r. i got scared by a chipmunk on my camping trip tht i just got back from, true story. got car sick on the way back. it sucked. i just broke our new kitchen sink... im scared to tell my dad, i dont want to get yelled at.

anyway... loved the comments and the people who left them. Something will be coming up, just not sure when... COMMENT!! please