Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Relationship Statuses

"I'm here!" Harlow said approaching the full table in the tiny bar/resturaunt. "And I can go!"

"Sweet!" Her friends chorused.

"Yeah, only I was asked if I was pregnant by Thurston for asking for such a long time." Harlow stated sitting down next to Alex.

Faye laughed. "Really? What did you say?"

"I told her the truth." She said, grabbing Alex's beer bottle. She looked around the table after taking a swig to curious eyes. "I'm not pregnant!"

"Well, you never know." Rian said. "It's not like we keep track of women issues." 'We' meant the boys at the table.

Harlow rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I don't think she'd be drinking that if she was." Faye said.

"Speaking of drinking..." Harlow said looking at the head belonging to Jack laying on the table. "How many did he have?"

"One." Alex said.

Harlow sighed. "Caffiene crash?" She guessed.

Everyone nodded. "I don't even get a kiss?" Alex pouted.

She smiled before leaning over and pecking his cheek, "You're such a baby." She muttered with a smile. "So Zack Attack... what's the relationship status?"

He shrugged. "In a ditch somewhere." He smiled.

"That bad?" Faye asked. "Ooh," she said, her eyes glazing over.

"No! No ideas from you!" Zack cried. "The last idea turned out horribly wrong!"

"Pssh! No it didn't." Faye said waving her hand. "You had a great time with Kim."

"Yeah, that was until I dropped her off at home and found out she had a husband!" Zack cried.

Faye shook her head. "Minor issues." She sighed.

"That is NOT a minor issue!"

"Well Ri., what about you and Kara?" Harlow asked changing the subject.

He nodded with a smile. "Pretty damn good, pretty damn good." He repeated before taking a drink of his beer.

"Awesome! Is she coming with?"

"No, unfortunately. She can't get off for that amount of time. She's going to join us at the end of tour."

"Aw, that sucks." Faye said. "She should quit her job too."

"I'm not quitting my job, I need the money even if I do hate it." Harlow said firmly. "Some of us weren't born into tons of money."

Faye shrugged. "I'm just sayin'." She said taking drink. "How about you two love birds? Eh?"

Alex looked at Harlow. "Great, at least I hope." He said.

She laughed. "Yeah. It's going awesome. What about you?"

"SPECTACULAR!" Faye shouted. "It's pretty-"

"Whoa, okay, we all know that you're crazy about ripping each other's clothes off, we DON'T need details." Zack said, earning laughs.

Faye smiled. "Don't worry, I'm working on your relationships, buddy." She patted him on the back.

He narrowed his eyes, but didn't bother to tell her otherwise. Jack awoke from his caffiene crash coma and looked around. "Whoa, you should've seen my dream." He said, "There was a purple and green spotted - HARLOW!! You're here!"

"And she can go!" Faye cried wrapping her arm around him.

"Coolio!" He cried. "Now that we know who can and who can't go, let's make our lists." He said, deliberately making his voice dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the third chapter just cause i felt like posting another. The lists that Jack talks about will be explained in the next chapter obviously, but they really dont come into play until later on... anyway, Comment/Subscribe!