Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Park.

The next few days were average for the most part. It was never totally average with Jack around. He'd gotten his fingers stuck in the sink drain and was stuck there for an hour before anyone got on the bus to help him. It had taken Matt a good forty-five minutes to get Jack's fingers out.

Harlow and Kara hadn't told anyone of the truth about the squirrel. "What are we going to do?" Faye asked sitting on Harlow's lap.

"Don't know." Harlow said. "Just think, in two weeks we'll be back home."

"Are you missing it?" Faye asked taking a spoonful of her yogurt and turning her head to look at her best friend.

"No, not really. I'm dreading going back to work." Harlow said, trying to continue painting her nails even with Faye on her lap.

"Like I said before tour-"

"I'm not quitting." Harlow interupted.

Faye shrugged. "Why don't you get a job you like?"

"Because-"

"Okay Jack, into the bathroom." Matt interrupted. Jack was being guided by Matt on the bus, Jack was holding his nose.

"What happened?" Faye asked hopping up, concern lacing her words.

Matt sighed, giving them a weary look. "He stuck a bead in his nose and it's stuck now."

Harlow blinked a few times, making sure she heard correctly. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, unforunately." Matt said. "I swear, I can't leave these guys alone for two minutes."

"Alex dared me." Jack said in his defense.

"If Alex dared you to jump off a cliff, would you do that?" Matt asked.

"Yes." Jack said as he walked to the bathroom. Faye followed the two towards the restroom.

Alex jogged up the steps with a grin. "You hear what Jack did?"

"Yes." Harlow said. "You shouldn't tell him to do things like that, you know he will."

"I couldn't resist." He said. "Come on." He said pulling her up.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"The park." He said with a smile. She grabbed the gray beanie on the counter as he dragged her out and put it on her head. He laced his fingers through hers as they walked down the sidewalk towards a park. He stood on a swing, making it rock by thrusting his hips.

Harlow giggled sitting on one next to him. She pushed off with her feet. "Why did you bring me here?" She asked looking up.

He shrugged hopping off and pushing her from behind. "Because you looked bored and I was too." He said. She leapt off, landing on her feet. He hooked his arm through hers and brought her to the teeter-totter. He sat on the end and pushed himself off the ground. Harlow laughed at the sight. He looked too big for the toy.

After a few more times he got up, but managed to trip in the process of getting off. He ended up landing on his hands and knees in the wood chips. "Ouch," He cringed pulling his hands up.

Harlow knelt in front of him. "You're bleeding." She said, pulling something out of her back pocket. "Let me see."

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I'm not going to hurt you." She said showing him a band-aid. "I'll be careful, I promise." He held his injured hand out. Harlow opened the band-aid and taped it over his cuts. She kissed the Hello Kitty band-aid lightly before her eyes flickered up to his. "Better?"

He nodded. "You keep band-aids in your pocket?"

"Lately, yes. With Jack around, you need to. That boy is prone to bleed."

Alex smiled. "I have another owie." He said. "Right here." He tapped his lips.

"Really?"

He nodded. "Yes, I'll only feel better if you kiss me."

She smiled. "Okay." Leaning in, she connected her lips with his. Alex wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck in return and played with the ends of his hair at the back of his neck.

Both felt someone watching them. They stopped and looked over to see a little girl in a blue sundress watching from a close distance. Harlow immediately dropped her arms from around Alex's neck and got up. He laughed the awkward moment off as he got up. "She just had to ruin the moment." He sighed as he walked with her.

Harlow smiled. "Oh well. That wasn't creepy at all, the way she was staring at us."

He chuckled. "No, not at all." He replied sarcastically.

"You should get me some ice cream." She said with a smile. "I just saved your life."

"You did?"

"Yes. If I wouldn't have had a band-aid, you could've bled to death."

"Really?" Alex asked.

"Yes." She said matter-of-factly.

"Okay, I guess I can get you some ice cream." He sighed.

"You're awesome!" She cried, pecking his cheek before running ahead.

He smiled. "Wait, I have something to give you."

She stopped running and spun on her heel to face him again. "What 'cha get me?" She asked, curiousity twinkling in her eyes.

He grinned and pulled a box from his pocket. Opening it, he showed her a silver necklace, knowing she wasn't a fan of gold jewelry. A heart was on the chain. She gasped and took a step towards him. "Alex, why did you get me this?" She said brushing her fingertips on the silver heart.

Alex shrugged. "Can't a guy be nice and buy his girlfriend jewelry once in a while?"

She looked up to his brown eyes. "It looks expensive."

"Psh. Don't worry about price. Turn around." He said. She did as he comanded and lifted her hair for him to latch the necklace around her neck. "There." He said with a satisfied smile when she turned around. "Now, let's go get that ice cream." He said grabbing her hand and walking her to the sidewalk.
♠ ♠ ♠
i feel like this is turning to shit... bored, listening to Taylor Swift & i only do that when Im sad, depressed or in a loving mood- just randomly saying that. my favorites by her: Come in with the rain, I'd lie, Tied together with a smile, and Cold as you- just randomly again. Thanks for comments!