Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Harlow's Trust

Harlow and Alex walked on the bus with their ice cream cones, Harlow touching the necklace with her free hand. Everyone was by the bathroom door. "Did he get the bead out yet?" Alex asked.

"I'm working on it!" Jack shouted.

Harlow frowned. "Shit. What happens if he can't get it out?"

"He lives with a bead jammed in his nose until the day he dies." Alex smirked. She gave him a serious look. "Okay, we'll get it out one way or another."

"Hey! I got it!" Jack cried from behind the crowd. He hopped out of the bathroom and held it up in victory.

Anna and Harlow cringed. "Ew!" They both cried.

"That's disgusting Jack Bassam Barakat! Throw it away then wash your hands!" Kara cried.

"Hey, you got ice cream?" Faye asked looking at Alex and Harlow.

"Yes, and no, you can't have any." Alex said pulling his cone closer to his body.

"But, but Alex, I'm your girlfriend's bestie. We're like this!" She cried, holding up a hand and crossing her fingers. He shook his head. Faye turned to Harlow. "Har.? You love me, right?"

"Yes, but sorry, you can't have any." She smiled.

"People are so mean to me!" She pouted before walking to the couch and flopping on it dramatically. The redhead crossed her arms over her chest. "Bitches." She muttered.

Alex and Harlow turned to her with wide eyes. "Did you just call us bitches?" They both asked.

Faye's eyes flickered up to the couple. She smiled innocently. "No. Not at all. You're my peeps."

"I think you did." Alex said. He ate the last bite of ice cream cone before tackling Faye.

"Okay, okay! You're not bitches!" Faye said through her laughs as Alex sat on her.

"That's what I thought." Alex said grinning in victory.

<><><><>

Alex and Harlow walked hand-in-hand after All Time Low's show around talking and laughing. They sat on a picnic table eating pizza. "Alex?" Harlow started. "Why won't you show anyone your list?" Harlow asked looking over to him as people walked by.

He turned to her. "Why are you asking?" He asked cautiously.

"Well, you'd be asking me the same thing if I refused showing you." She said.

"It's nothing to worry about babe." He assured her before kissing her forehead. He studied her eyes for a moment. "That's not enough for you, is it?" Alex sighed. She shook her head 'no'. "I promise you, it's nothing important."

She narrowed her eyes. "Then why can't we see it?"

Alex sighed once again. "Because..."

She waited for a moment thinking he would continue, but when she realized that was his answer, she went on. "Just because? That's not a good enough reason!" Harlow found herself getting angry with him. "This is really pissing me off Alex!"

He frowned. "We're going to start fighting."

"Yes, I guess we are." She said, trying to calm herself. She took a deep breath.

Alex leaned over and rested his hand on hers. "Don't you trust me?" Alex asked.

Harlow looked into his brown eyes and debated. "Yes." She said despite having her doubts. There was something about Alex that made her question his actions sometimes. Maybe it was because he had a manwhore status before they started dating, she wasn't exactly sure.

He narrowed his eyes this time. "It took you longer than it should've to answer. You don't trust me?"

"I do." She said after a second, not wanting to get into another fight. Harlow held her necklace between her fingers, thinking. Not trusting him disturbed her more than it ever did now.

Alex studied her face as she stared at the pizza in her lap. "You're lying." He said calling her bluff. She didn't look up. "I can't believe this, my girlfriend of several months doesn't even trust me!" Alex cried getting up.

"Alex." She called as he stalked away. "Fuck." She mumbled after he was out of sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, i got your comments, and the next chapter will fufill ur wishes. Im working on it right now. U should see my drafts. I have chapters mixed up and in the wrong order, its just a mess. The next chapter Im enjoying writing already =)- the guys r kinda pervs... && I put the Maine in it! they're pervs too hehe. luved the comments! sorry for not updating yesterday, i was writing extra chapters to make u happy though! better luv me! -Autumn