Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Pervy Scurvies

Harlow and Alex completely stopped talking for the rest of the day. She tried avoiding the All Time Low bus completely.

"Uh-oh." Faye mumbled to Jack as she watched Alex get in the bus and Harlow go listen to The Maine screw around with their music.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Harlow's upset with Alex. They got into a fight." She sighed.

"How the hell do you know that?" He asked.

"Harlow loves listening to The Maine when she argues with someone. Looks like Alex isn't the happiest camper either." She said turning her head to look up at Jack.

"What are we going to do?"

Faye shrugged. "Let me go talk to Harlow, then if they can't straighten it out we'll help with the process somehow." She said before walking over to her best friend. "Hey girl. What's going on?" She asked casually placing her hand on her shoulder and sitting down.

"Nothing." Harlow said simply.

"Bull shit." Faye said looking at John sing.

Harlow snapped her head to look at Faye. "How do you know?"

Faye sighed turning her head to Harlow. "I know you, Har.. It's impossible for you to lie to me."

"Alex and I got into a fight." She admitted.

"Really?" Faye asked, pretending she had no idea. "About what?"

"Nothing." Harlow said looking back to John. Faye knew she'd spill in three...two...one...now, "Fine, I asked him about his list and he said to trust him that it wasn't important, then he asked if I trusted him and I said yes, but he called my bluff. It's just a huge mess now." Harlow said.

"You don't trust him?"

"No, not really." Harlow answered her question before Faye asked it. "I don't know exactly why I feel that, I just do."

"Wanna know what makes all fights better?" Faye asked.

Harlow looked over to her. "What?"

"Angry sex." Faye said with a grin.

The Maine and the other bands who were sitting around stopped talking and looked to the girls. Harlow blushed a deep red and used her hair as a curtain to sheild her eyes from the group of guys. "Oh my god Faye. Why do you always do this kind of thing to me?" Harlow whispered.

Faye giggled. "Angry sex solves everything, am I right?" She asked the group of guys who were smiling at the two.

"Hell yeah!" They agreed, making Harlow blush more.

"Okay, not really comfortable in this conversation anymore." Harlow declared.

"Obviously not." Jared from The Maine chuckled. She gave him a death glare.

"Hold on! Hold on one minute!" Jack cried from behind Harlow making her jump. "I thought you were just going to tell Harlow to go talk to him!" He cried to Faye. "Talking about angry sex is a whole new thing. You gotta tell me when you're talking about this shit!" Jack cried. "I don't want to miss out on this conversation." He said sitting down.

Faye rolled her eyes. "You're a pervy scurvy." He grinned from ear to ear. "Okay, back to the topic of angry sex..." She said looking back to Harlow.

"I really, really don't want to talk about this in front of all these guys." Harlow murmered.

Faye sighed, "Okay, come on." She said standing up and pulling Harlow away with the guys complaining about them leaving. Faye pulled her into the one room they wouldn't follow them: the girl's restroom.

Harlow sat on the edge of the sink. "Seriously, I don't need to talk about this, Faye."

"Apparently you do."

Harlow covered her ears as Faye paced back and forth talking about the pros of the subject, both unaware that everyone who had been listening to The Maine was now standing outside of the bathroom door listening to every word they were saying.

Alex walked by the bathroom as he looked for Harlow but froze at the sight of ten to fifteen musicians surrounding the women's bathroom door. He walked over and tried hearing what they were, but gave up moments later. "What's going on?" He asked, startling all of the concentrated, silent boys.

"Shh!" They hissed.

Harlow uncovered her ears at the end of Faye's rant and sighed. "Okay, now I want you to walk straight to Alex and do it." Faye commanded yanking Harlow up from her sitting position.

"What?!" She cried. "Faye!"

"No arguing! Walk straight to that bus and I'll make sure that everyone stays away for a while." Faye said.

Jack hopped up from pressing his ear to the door and pushed through the crowd to Alex at the same time everyone else did. "What the fuck is going on!?" Alex cried as they shoved him back to the buses.

"Don't question!" John Ohh cried as he shoved Alex faster.

"Dude, knock it off!" Jack said hurridly when Alex dug his heels into the ground and refused to move. "You'll thank us later!"

"Lift him!" Kennedy from The Maine cried. The boys did and ran him as fast as they could to his bus.

"Put me down!" Alex yelled as he wiggled in the arms of the boys.

"ALEX FUCKING GASKARTH! STOP BEING A DOUCHE!" John cried.

As they neared the bus someone accidentally dropped Alex making all of the others lose their grip causing Alex to fall on the gravel. "Oh shit." Jack said before he started laughing.

"You assholes!" Alex cried as they attempted to pick him up again. They shoved him on the bus steps. He spun to look at them, but they slammed the door shut and ran away as Harlow walked around the corner of a building looking at the ground with Faye.

Harlow jumped as the bus door flew open. She stared at Alex who look furious, but his facial expression softened when he saw her. "Harlow-" He said hopping down.

He was silenced as Harlow crashed her lips into his. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss. His hands skimmed down her sides, before grabbing her bottom and lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around Alex's waist, tangling her fingers in his hair. Alex stumbled back a few steps not breaking the kiss and fumbled for the bus door. He yanked open the door before walking up the steps, nearly tripping on his own feet, making Harlow laugh as he carried her to their bunk.

He roughly threw her down in the bunk and laid on top of her before kissing her neck. She moaned in response. Within minutes, their clothes were on the floor.

<><><><>

Alex recieved curious looks from The Maine, Jack, Faye and everyone else who'd dragged him back to the bus the next day. He sat down in a chair. "What?"

"Well...?" Jack asked. "I think someone owes someone a thank you."

He sighed with a smile. "Yes, John, thank you for babysitting Jack and Faye for a few hours yesterday." Jack and Faye scowled at him. "Okay, fine. Thank you for bringing me back to the bus so Harlow and I could have hot sex." He said, making everyone smile in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
not liking the end of this chapter, but oh well. Might b mistakes. I dont feel good =( & its picture day for my school =( its raining really bad out rite now & i have to help people move today =( anyways, thanks 4 comments! umm... this story might slow down a lil bit b/c im working on a new 1 tht mite b posted sometime this week, & b/c my drafts r f*cked up rite now & i need to straighten them 4 this story, dont b mad please! -Autumn- I have no intention of stopping this story completely b4 finishing it, i just mite update slower