Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Home.

Harlow sat in the salon chair with her bags of new clothes next to her. Kara looked over to her as she got a manicure. "I'm glad Faye convinced you to get that blue dress. You better wear it tonight."

Harlow sighed. It had been a huge arguement in the store over the blue dress that Harlow thought was too short and too tight that the three girls claimed was extremely sexy. "I'm not sure yet."

"Harlow, If you don't wear that dress, I will get you the ugliest thing I can find and make you wear that." Anna said sitting in the chair beside Kara.

The blonde sighed again before looking in the mirror as she had her hair curled. "Fine. I'll wear it."

Kara and Anna smiled. "Alex should be worried about grabby guys." Kara said turning back to the magazine in her lap.

Harlow shook her head. "Yeah, sure." She muttered.

"I'm back!" Faye cried sitting next to Harlow, making the girl jump and cover her heart with her hand. "Ooh, sorry Har., didn't mean to scare you." Faye said with an apologetic smile. "Where'd you get that necklace?" She said seeing the silver jewelry.

Anna and Kara turned to Harlow who was smiling. "Alex gave it to me out of the blue before we got in that fight. Isn't it pretty?" Harlow asked holding the silver heart in her fingers.

The three nodded in agreement, giving compliments and commenting Alex's thoughtfulness. "Did any of you threaten the guys before leaving this morning that if they cheated, they're going to be single?" Anna asked.

Faye nodded. "Yes. I actually told Jack if I saw him kiss another girl, or sleeping with someone, that I'd cut his dick off." She said with a serious face.

"Nice one, Faye." Anna said.

The red-head shrugged. "Anyone else?"

Kara shook her head. "Rian knows better than that. We've gone through this several times in the past."

Everyone turned to Harlow. "I have to learn to trust Alex, so I didn't say anything." She said.

"Well, I don't think Alex will cheat on you." Kara said confidently.

The other two girls agreed with Kara.

The four continued chatting until they were finished and ready to go change for their night out. "I can't wear this." Harlow called through the bathroom stall door.

"Come on Harlow. Yes you can." Anna said from the other side, already dressed in her black mini-dress as she slid on her red heels.

Kara stepped out of the stall next to Harlow's. "Come out right now before I bust the door down and drag you to the club with us."

Faye turned from the mirror to stare at the closed stall door. Harlow groaned. "I feel like a slut."

"But we all know you aren't." Faye said. Anna elbowed her with a look. "What I meant was, you don't look like a slut." Faye corrected herself.

"Fine." Harlow said. She slid the lock back and stepped out after pulling open the door. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it down.

"You look hot Harlow." Kara said with a smile.

"If I were a guy, I'd so tap that." Faye said with a goofy grin.

Harlow laughed at that. "That's... nice to know?" Faye nodded before grabbing her friend's wrist and pulling her outside before she could back out. The four girls crammed into the yellow taxi and went to their first club of the night.

<><><><>

Harlow laughed as she walked through a different club with Faye's arm hooked through hers. "Whoa, stop." Kara said suddenly, holding her arm out in front of Harlow to stop them from walking any further. "Isn't that the guys right there?" She asked pointing to the dance floor.

"What? Where?" Faye asked getting on her tip-toes to see. Harlow spotted them immiately. Jack, Matt and Rian were dancing on Zack, making the boy blush. Obviously he wasn't drunk enough for that yet.

Anna started laughing. "No fair!" Faye cried. "I don't see them."

Harlow pointed them out for her. Once Faye saw, she burst with laughter. "Where's Alex?" Harlow asked playing with her necklace as she looked around the club.

"I'm not sure." Anna said, scanning the crowded area for the boy with Harlow.

Harlow walked towards the bar, but stopped dead in her tracks spotting her boyfriend... with his tongue down another girl's throat.

Faye, who hadn't noticed Harlow stop moving, ran into the motionless girl's back, Kara and Anna ended up running into Faye. "Why'd you stop?" Faye asked, before following her friend's gaze.

Anna gasped before grabbing Harlow's arm and attempting to pull her away. "Come on Harlow."

Kara watched as Faye's hands clenched into fists. Knowing what Faye was intending to do, she grabbed Faye's shoulder and pulled her back.

Harlow couldn't take her eyes from Alex and the girl, even as Alex smirked and allowed the girl to lead him toward a more private area. Anna used her strength pulling Harlow away from the scene. Harlow felt tears burn her eyes as the three girls shoved her in a cab.

She blinked furiously to hold back the tears as Kara and Faye sat at her sides. She pulled her knees to her chest, kicking off her heels and resting her head on her knees. Faye and Kara rubbed her back soothingly. "Where do you want to go?" Faye asked.

"Home." Harlow whispered, trying her hardest not to cry. "I want to go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
And... The end! No, not really. I have chapters yet.... anyways, I posted this cause I'm happy-even if this is a sad update- b/c i'm going to b eating french toast in a matter of minutes!! its my favorite food ever!! Thanx 4 comments and tell me if u think Harlow and Alex will fix this or not & Did you expect Alex to be the heartless bastard he was in this chapter? -Autumn