Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

"You need to straighten out your life..."

"What did you do?" Zack glared at Alex after Anna and Kara ran after Faye with Jack.

Alex couldn't answer. He looked down at his feet. "Alex, what the fuck did you do?" Rian asked.

"I-I met some girl..." He trailed off.

"Are you stupid!? Why would you do that to Harlow?!" Zack cried.

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking." He mumbled.

"That's not a good excuse!" Zack huffed before he, too, stormed off the bus.

Rian just shook his head at Alex and walked after Zack to find Kara. "Are you going to leave too?" Alex asked Matt.

He shrugged. "I don't understand why you cheated on Harlow. She's probably one of the best things that happened to you, and you're just letting her go?" Matt asked. "You need to straighten out your life, Alex. No one else can that for you." He sighed before going to find everyone.

Alex puffed out a breath. "Fuck." He sighed seeing the necklace that he'd just given Harlow sitting on the counter. He pulled his list from his pocket and looked at his messy handwriting before crinkling it up and tossing it in the garbage.

<><><><>

Harlow tried not to speak to anyone on the plane. She just concentrated on getting back to her home. She stared out the window ignoring the man sitting next to her who was trying to flirt.

Eventually he stopped and fell asleep making Harlow sigh with relief.

When the plane landed, she hurried off and got in a cab. By the time she walked back into her house, it was four in the morning. She threw her bag down on the floor and trudged up the steps. She tossed her sunglasses down on the stairs.

Harlow climbed in bed fully clothed and wrapped the blankets around her body. After minutes of restless, sleepless tossing and turning, she got up and walked to the closet. Pulling it open, she ripped the hangers where Alex's clothes hung and carried them to her car. She drove to his house and unlocked the door with the key he'd given her. She tossed his clothes on his bed, leaving her key on the table in the entry before relocking the door and getting back in her car.

She placed her head on the steering wheel for a long time before she backed out and took a drive to pull her thoughts together.
♠ ♠ ♠
update. comment, thanks to those who did!