Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Bad Day

Harlow sat behind her desk with her cell phone shut off. Finished with her paper work and having nothing else to do, she scribbled on the back of a sheet with a pen.

Looking as at the filled sheet, she saw I heart Alex scribbled out several times and finally at the bottom she saw a I heart ? circled on the sheet. "Great. Just great Harlow." She said to herself. "You're using Taylor Swift's lyrics." She sighed. Crinking the paper, she tossed it in the trash bin before sighing again, picking up the paper and properly recycling the sheet.

She grabbed her purse and cell phone before taking her lunch break. Driving to the cafe she and Faye usually ate lunch together at. Of course, Faye wouldn't be there to socalize with today.

Harlow got her usual iced mocha and chocolate chip muffin before sitting down. It started drizzling outside. Tiny rain drops hit the glass window, making her thankful that she was sitting inside.

A mother walked through with a stroller, holding hands with a little girl who looked about three. Harlow watched as the mother ordered and the little girl danced around as she waited for her mother's order to be handed over, no doubt coming from dance class in her light blue tu-tu. She smiled at the sight before turning back to the window. Music played from the speakers mounted on the wall. Alex's voice made her cringe. For several years, she and Faye had lunch there and not once had All Time Low been played in the tiny cafe. She wanted to cover her ears but people would start staring so she was forced to listen to Alex sing "Weightless".

Getting up halfway through the song, the little girl hadn't noticed in time to stop her spinning. She bumped into Harlow causing the blonde to spill her mocha over her white, thin top. The little girl covered her mouth as the mother gasped. "I'm so sorry ma'am." The mother said with worry creasing her face. "Are you okay?"

Harlow nodded. "I'm fine. It was my fault too, don't worry about it." She said trying to wipe the iced drink from her shirt. It wasn't working well.

"Are you sure?" The mother asked.

Harlow nodded and plastered a fake smile on her face. "Positive." She hurried out of the cafe, being more upset by the music than ruining her shirt. Of course, the rain started pelting down the instant she stepped outside, making her top see-through.

She ran to her car and slammed the door. "Fuck!" She muttered, starting the engine and backing out of the parking lot. Minutes later, she found herself stuck in traffic due to a fender bender a mile ahead. She tapped her fingers impatiently on the wheel as she waited. She shivered lightly from the cold rain, and turned up the heat only to find that it wasn't working properly. Harlow sighed, resting her head on the steering wheel. "What the fuck?! What else can go wrong today?" She leaned up to see the motionless traffic.

She walked into her work building soaking wet, cold, wearing a see-through top, late. She was given a strange look from Veronica, the girl who worked at the front desk. "Don't ask." Harlow muttered.

"A gentleman keeps calling for you." Veronica said. "He didn't leave a name."

"If it's an Alex, tell him that I'm not in." She said. "Any other can be transfered." She said.

Veronica nodded. "Okay."

Harlow walked back to her office and sat in her chair. She sighed seeing the new, rather large stack of papers that needed to be looked at and sorted. She grabbed them and started going over them. After getting two sheets into the pile, the light bulb in her office, the only one in the tiny room flickered and burned out. "Are you serious?" She grumbled looking up at the ceiling.

<><><><>

When she stepped out of her work, she was relieved to go home where nothing else could possibly go wrong. She hopped in her car and drove down the streets slow to avoid an accident. With her luck, she would get in an accident.

Harlow turned down Sunshine Street, a road that she usually took to get home only for her car to start shuddering. Harlow managed to pull over to the curb before it completely stopped running. She slammed her forehead down on the steering wheel. One mile away from my house. Great. She thought.

She reached for her phone but had no one to come help her, with everyone on tour and her sister being on some vacation. She got out, locking the doors and snagging the keys from the ignition before she walked the rest of the way home, getting soaked in the rain.

She walked into her house and walked straight upstairs, not caring if she dragged mud onto the carpeting anymore. She walked to her bathroom and striped before pulling on boxers and a tank top. She finally decided to turn on her cell phone and found that she had many missed calls from an Alex Gaskarth. "Shocker." She grumbled through her shivers. Her phone vibrated in her hand, alerting her that someone was calling.

She hit the talk button and held the phone up to her ear, not bothering to look at the I.D.. "Harlow? Don't hang up!" Alex said frantically.

"Stop calling me." She said unemotionally before she hit end and tossed the phone on the counter. She walked to her room and crawled under the blankets. She wanted to hide from reality, away from the world, away from all the problems she'd ran into. Everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, how strange, i had a day kinda like Harlow's and I wrote this a few days ago... weird. things r slowly getting better w me though. hope your having a better day then I am! thanks for comments!