Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Alex's List

Faye decided to clean: the one thing she did when ever she was really pissed off. It gave her time to think things over and take her anger out when scrubbing. She walked on the bus and started picking up the dirty laundry before she started picking up the main area of the bus. She sorted through papers on the counter and stormed over to the trash can before throwing them in. She somehow managed to hook her dangley earring that Jack had gotten her and it flew into the trash with the papers.

"Shit!" She cried. She stared at the trash before deciding it was definately worth digging through to get her earring. She pulled it over to the couch and sat before digging through the papers trying to find one of her most precious items.

Half way through it, she noticed something shiny caught in a wad of notebook paper. She took the wrinkled ball of paper out and picked her earring off of it with relief. She set the silver on the counter and started putting the trash back in the trash bin with disgust, especially seeing a gross banana peel.

Standing up, the wad of paper that she found her earring on rolled off her lap to the ground. She bent down and picked it up but froze as she was about to toss it back. She could see crayon on it. Opening it, she realized what it was: Alex's list.

She skimmed to the bottom of his list and immediately recognized the boy's sloppy hand writing. The words scrawled made her go into a state of shock and confusion. She rubbed her forehead, thinking, before walking to the bunk area.

She yanked open Alex's bunk curtain and held up his list. "What the fuck is this?" She asked, bent down to peer in at him.

Alex froze, his phone in hand. He looked at Faye, then the paper in her hand. He snatched his list away. "Where'd you get this?" He snapped.

"The trash. I'm really confused Alex. Why would you cheat on Harlow with a girl if you intended on doing something completely different?"

Alex shrugged. "I was drunk, I made a mistake. And I'm really regretting it now."

"Obviously." Faye muttered rolling her eyes. "You're an airhead, Alex." She continued before he could object. "I need to know this right now. Do you still want to do what you wrote on your list?"

"Absolutely." Alex said.

Faye sighed, running her hands through her hair. "Then I'll help you get Harlow back somehow. We'll figure this out."

"Really? Thank you Faye!" Alex cried hopping out of his bunk.

She sighed, pushing the hugging boy from her. "Ew, don't hug me. I'm still mad at you." She said. "Now, if I get you and Harlow back together, I don't want to regret this. If you fuck up again, I won't help next time."

"I won't. Harlow means too much for me to lose again."

Faye narrowed her eyes at him. "Fine. But I mean that about the fuck up thing. I swear to god, I will kill you if you hurt my friend again."

"And I swear to god that I won't hurt Harlow again." Alex assured the red-head.

"Good." Faye looked at him curiously. "How determined are you on going through with this dare on your list?"

"I intended to go through with it on the last day of tour." He said.

"Well, you're a dumb ass for cheating on Harlow. You'll have to earn her trust again, you are aware of that, right?" Alex nodded. "And I can't promise that she'll say yes to you, now that you've messed things up."

"I know." He said.

Faye sighed, thinking. "It blows my mind that you planned on proposing to her, and then you cheated on her!"

Alex frowned. "I know! I know! I'm a dumb ass! You've been saying that the entire time! Now can we get cracking on this plan to get Harlow back to me?!" He cried.

"Fine! Stop shouting at me!" Faye yelled as Alex shoved her to the front of the bus so they could plan.

Faye looked at the crinkled notebook paper once again and reread his words: Propose to Harlow by the last day of tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like i said in an earlier author note, Alex cheating on Harlow wasn't on his list. Did you expect it to be Alex promising to himself that he'd propose to Harlow? Do you think Faye can get them back together? Thanks for commenting! -Autumn